BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

The love affair with chocolate continues with the stripped back eyeshadow collection in Makeup Revolution's collectable chocolate bar palettes. This stunning Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette includes 16 matte and shimmer shades - perfect for creating bare to smokey eyed looks! Full size mirror and foam applicator brush included.

• Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette has anyone tr...2 Answers
  • I haven't tried any of these palettes but have been interested, a...3 Answers
  • I really want to try this out....2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "Love this palette! Definitely a dupe for the too faced chocolate bar palettes, it's very pigmented and easy to blend " in 132 reviews
  • "I love this palette. So buttery and lovely. The colors are gorgeous and easy to blend! Defiantly recommend to any ladies who love nude colors. " in 64 reviews
Manda G.
I so badly wanted to love these palettes. They are gorgeous colors and super affordable. My one complaint is the shadows don’t have much pigmentation to them. You have to reallllly build up the color. It’s a nice cheap alternative to more expensive brands but the color payoff isn’t there really.
Marissa M.
Philadelphia
I couldn't find all of the palettes to review on here but I have mutiple palettes from this brand and for only $15 a pop , they are to die for!! I wear them everyday!! I have attached couple different looks I have done this past week with my new palette and the blush palette I got as a gift for spending $15 on Revolution. I would reccomend this product!!
Brookelynne J.
Stockton, CA
I love this eyeshadow palette so much, it’s my fave. The packaging is so cute and it’s a very affordable palette. The shades in the palette all go great together and they’re very pigmented. I would definitely buy them again, and I have recommended it to a lot of people.
Desii O.
Bronx , NY
Good eyeshadow palette, lots of warm and cool shades to make different looks with , the shimmer shades are really pretty too and pigmented . Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette
Ariona M.
Keizer, OR
I have the Makeup Revolution Chocolate Vice palette. Good quality definitely great for beginners and very inexpensive. The quality is there for what you pay for . This brand is known for duping higher end makeup companies. I purchased mine at Ulta.
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Not a single shade had fallout and I find these last all day (though they aren't looking quite so fresh 10+ hours later). They're just beautiful and it's another big 'yes' from Makeup Revolution for me! I think there's a good selection of shades; it doesn't feel same-y, but they all fit the theme. I personally prefer shimmers so it doesn't bother me that there are fewer mattes, but I do like that they have a few in there. They have a nice, soft, blend-able texture and there isn't a proper dud in there at all.
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
This palette is so affordable and literally everything about it is amazing. The pigment is everything and the colors blend so well! With the right base your eyeshadow can look amazing. I would buy again and recommend to everyone !
Vanesa M.
As soon as I heard that Makeup Revolution's I Heart Makeup palette ($13.17) was a dupe for Too Faced's insanely popular Chocolate Bar palette ($49), I had to see for myself. I ended up ordering the Death by Chocolate palette by mistake (see my review here) which is similar but not an exact dupe. Then I went back and ordered I Heart Chocolate and it finally came in this week. So here, I'm going to compare it to the Chocolate Bar and see how it stacks up!

Outer Packaging:
I think Too Faced's box is nicer...its really pretty and looks like a gourmet chocolate bar wrapper.

Both companies have the shades displayed on the back, but again, I like Too Faced's version that actually says the names, plus it's just visually more appealing.

Compact:
Both compacts are designed to look like a bar of chocolate, but I actually like the half-melted look of Makeup Revolution's version a little more. They both feel very weighty and sturdy so neither one of them feels cheap.

Inside:
Too Faced's Chocolate Bar has a clear film over the shades displaying their names and a decent-sized mirror.

Add caption
Makeup Revolution's I Heart Chocolate also has a clear plastic film with the shade names, but the difference here is the large mirror that takes up the entire lid of the palette. I like this a lot better!

Shades:
Both contain 16 shades and they're pretty much in the exact same order with the exception of the first two. The Too Faced palette starts out with the dark green shimmer shade with the long beige highlight shade next. In the Makeup Revolution palette, these shades are reversed. Other than that, you can see by looking at the two together just how similar the shades are!
Shannan M.
PA, ['', '', '']
Makeup Revolution makes some amazing dupes! This palette is very neutral and I use them on days I don't want a bold look. I love love love their chocolate palette designs! I really wanted the Too Faced palettes, but these looking like actual chocolate bars were just too cute to pass up! And like a quarter of the price of TF. Shadows blend well, stay put well and don't have too much fallout. These are definitely palettes that deserve to be on display!
Alyssa H.
I really like this neutral color palette. I have been searching for a long time and so when this went on sale I snagged it up. The colors are gorgeous but not super saturated. It’s great for a relaxed or more natural makeup day.
drue l.
Baytown, TX
are the shadows good ??
Sydney B.
Is this worth buying? Are the shadows chalky?
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
Does it smell like chocolate?
Ellie F.
Looks like a Too Faced dupe. How does it compare?
Tanya K.
Antelope , CA
What is your guys' favorite chocolate palette from them?