BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Warm your skin with Makeup Revolution's new mattifying Luxury Banana Powder. With a hint of color, set your foundation and reduce shine while correcting redness and pink undertones.

• Is this good for being $8?2 Answers
  • Is it too dry on the skin if skin is naturaly dry? 🌼💛1 Answers
  • What's your favorite powder? Translucent or Banana powder...5 Answers
Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI
This is the first banana powder that I have owned and I'm not disappointed. The hint of color in this product helps reduce redness which I have a lot of in my T-zone. It applies well with a brush or beauty blender but I found it caked a little when I used the beauty blender damp. This powder stays where you put it with little to no fall out. The size of this container is great to travel with too. I do wish that the cap was larger to make it easier to get powder out to apply to a brush or beauty blender. I tend to prefer a brighter under eye area and this is not as bright as I typically would like but still works great, especially when I'm tan.
Leana L.
Parsippany , NJ
I wanted to try baking my face and had read good reviews on this product so I decided to try it. I did not want to splurge on a baking/setting powder until I knew I would like this technique. I think the color is good for my skin tone (Asian) and is not too yellow, but if you have fair skin or pink undertones you will want to try Lace or Ghost. When I bake with this, from far away, my skin looks really good! There is no flashback in pictures and it makes my contour look much better than if I didn’t bake with it. However, if I look closely in the mirror with my face, I can see some creasing. In some spots it tends to look powdery/cakey, but I also have dry skin/patches. I think that it’s a great price for banana powder and will last you a long time. There are probably better powders out there, but I don’t want to waste this product so I will continue to use it. I also tried using this with the Makeup Revolution concealer, but the creasing was bad under my eyes. This product is just okay in my opinion.
Lydia T.
Compton , CA
Lately I've been trying new products to set under my eyes. Before I was only using a powdered foundation that was two to three shades lighter than my complexion. I tried this banana powder and fell in love. It's so silky and it's not super yellow like other brands. I like how it just melts in to the skin and I noticed that I didn't crease in my under eye area. The best things about this powder is it doesn't give me flash backend the price point is on the cheap side. Definitely worth the $8 I so hope and pray that makeup revolution keeps their prices budget friendly
London W.
Waynesburg , PA
this is a really good product!! it’s has many pros and few cons. some of the pros include added the dash of color to your skin to make it look flawless. this powder makes your under eyes look so soft. it feels soft too! you also can’t beat the price! another pro is no flashback!!!! everyone loves a good no-flashback powder!the only two cons i can think of is the container and cap is quite small, so it’s hard to pour it in the cap and dip your beauty blender in. with a brush, the cap size wouldn’t mater as much. the other con is sometimes it’s leaves a dry spot if you don’t moisturize or use a primer. sometimes i like to dab a bit of lotion on the spots i’m going to bake. if you aren’t baking this product has not drying problems. overall this product is super good!
Brianna M.
I decided to give this powder a try after so many people raving about it plus it’s affordable. The first time I used it I applied it with a damp sponge to set my concealer. BIG MISTAKE! I’m a medium tan skin tone and this was actually too light for me it gave me flashback. However I decided to give it a second try and instead of a sponge I use a brush to apply it and I loved how it turned out. It doesn’t give me flashback as it blends into my skin more and I don’t use as much too. I definitely recommend however if you have a deep skin tone this will not work for you.
Elizabeth C.
East Haven, CT
I bought this about a month and a half ago and really didn’t like it after using it once. I was a faithful user of Ben Nye Banana Powder, after using it for months I decided to buy this when I left mine at home one day. I’m not sure if I was In a rush when using it or my beauty blender was too wet but it left an orangey cast on my face, so I returned it. After using all of my Ben Nye Banana powder I decided to give this another try so I just recently picked it up again and I used it again and I have to say I really have had a change of heart I really do like it a lot it has a really soft feel to it and as far as I can tell it is extremely close to Ben Nye’s Banana powder. I gave it 4 stars bc I noticed that it left my nose a bit patchy the second time I used it not sure why.
Claire k.
I honestly love this product, it's so cheap and the quality is amazing! I will say the powder is messy and the packaging doesn't keep it in but the quality of the product itself is really great. I apply it to places I blended on concealer with a beauty blender and it goes on smoothly. After I do my eyes, I brush it off with a powder brush and my conceal stays on for pretty long! Overall love this powder!
Rachel D.
nashville TN
Palmira B.
Phoenix, AZ
I really like this banana powder I use it obviously to bake after I apply my Foundation makeup and it has worked amazingly I like it because it has that yellow undertone and a lot of setting powders with baking powders out there tend to have that pinkish on its own which I really don't like does not go with my skin so I'm really loving this and as so much product in this little bottle like it's awesome it's so thin and fine and so easy to apply
Emilie H.
O' Fallon
Honestly this powder is my absolute favorite. It makes my skin look gorgeous and works incredible with all sorts of products! But the packaging is a HUGE downside. There’s no sifter so you have to carefully pour it out to use it. The cap and the opening are both ridiculously small and make this product nearly impossible to use. If they came out with different packaging for this product, I don’t think I’d ever buy another powder. But until then, I’m more likely to reach for other powders.
Dulce D.
Red Oak, TX
Is this a good powder to set under your eyes? It doesn't cake up?
Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
Does this have a shimmer or is it completely matte?
Amanda N.
Brandon, FL
What's your favorite powder? Translucent or Banana powder? I'm obsessed with Makeup Revolution Luxury Banana Powder
connie c.
Spotsylvania , VA
How good is this product? I need a new setting powder but idk which one to buy
Kaitlyn W.
Akron, OH
Does this powder cause flashback in pictures ?