BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Lip Geek Lipstick - Only at ULTA!Serious lip colors in super pigmented shades! The creamy formula of the Makeup Revolution Lip Geek Lipstick hugs lips with rich color and is available in a variety of on-trend, expertly selected shades - you'll be sure to find your next latest obsession! - Lip Geek Lipstick see more...

• The packaging is adorable. But is the lipstick as good a...2 Answers
  • Does this stay on through out the the day or do you have ...1 Answers
  • This lipstick looks great. But I wanted to know does this...2 Answers
Palmira B.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Marshmallow Kiss (online only) more...
Gorgeous bright pastel pink what a beautiful Shimmer and makes my super soft it does not dehydrated more try em out you cannot feel the Shimmer like in some lipsticks you can feel a shimmer like clumpy kind of but not on this one is very smooth and applies nicely you only need one or two coats and it stays on for a long time and it smells kind of like coconut very very nice
Alexandria H.
Baltimore
I really like the bold color. I use the Barbie is jealous. I also have the matte color Red Carpet. I really love this color it last a long time. I do put a light gloss on top.
Desiree V.
I love this affordable lipstick, it so amazing . I love the way it wears during the day, it does last a long time it is kinda coming off when you eat but what lipstick doesn't. The brand alone is very affordable and the product is worth it. I would most definitely buy it again.
Heather C.
Bristol, TN
Review for: Ken Will Want Me (online only) more...
I bought 5 different shades of this lipstick and I was pleased. The formula was smooth and cute packaging. It lasted for a long time but it does come off on cups and stuff. Very vibrant shades very true to color.
Leony S.
I bought this at ulta last week and I really like it. It's comfortable to wear just doesn't last that long. It's good for its price point and the quality isn't half bad. I would say it met my expectations and I think you guys should really try it soon.
Kariann R.
Westerly , RI
Review for: Cherry Bomb (online only) more...
I purchased this lipstick after makeup revolution launched in the Ulta Beauty stores, as the products are very affordable and the packaging was really cute. I figured I'd give it a go and try it out... who doesn't like cheap makeup?! I was very pleased with the color but the lipstick itself was very patchy and even with a lip liner it still smudged a lot. I had to re apply several times in just a few hours and was super cautious with just drinking out of a straw. I purchased another color as well and this didn't happen with that one.
Tia J.
Windsor, CT
It's amazing.... And so gentle on the lips... I love it. I reccomend anybody to buy this. At first I wasn't sure about getting this but my friend pushed me to, and I fell in love.
Danaé G.
Pueblo
Beautiful lipstick! Make sure to exfoliate lips to have a beautiful long lasting color! Perfect for date night or even just for day to day wear! Compliments any type of eye makeup or even alone by itself. Hydrating and makes the lips look full, plump and kissable!
Autumn P.
Absolutely loved this. Has great pigment and so creamy! Definitely a repeat buy. Ive recommended this to all od my friends.
Nicole C.
Richlands, NC
Love this brand and this lipstick is really nice! Not as long wearing as i would normally like, but great for the price.
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
I want to try some of these lipsticks. Are they any good? :)
This lipstick looks great. But I wanted to know does this lipstick come in different colors ???
Shakira J.
Is this product soft on lips?
Jj M.
Brooklyn, NY
The packaging is adorable. But is the lipstick as good as how it looks?
Elizabeth M.
Lakewood, OH
Does this stay on through out the the day or do you have to reapply a bunch of times.