Makeup Revolution Lip Euphoria

Lip Euphoria - Only at ULTA!Makeup Revolution's Lip Euphoria melts on the lips like butter and provides a smooth finish. With intense color and a non-sticky finish you can either wear it alone or over your favorite Makeup Revolution lipstick to intensify the color. - Lip Euphoria

May we please try this product to review? My teenage daughters wants to start a YouTube and Instagram about beauty! :) We are hosting biweekly Pampering Events with young ladies and women to try new products for promotion. Thank you so much. This is a dream come true!?
I have been looking for a new lip gloss. I want to know is it a glossy or matte finish. Also does it leave your lips feeling sticky?!
Are these matte? sticky? I want a highly pigmented smooth shade on my lips but I like matte liquids the most.
Start your review of Makeup Revolution Lip Euphoria!
Product Highlights
This karma isn’t a ***** it’s fabulous and you will look fabulous too in this beautiful shade! Extra creamy but, not streaky at all. It’s amazing!!in reviews
This liquid lipstick has a gorgeous formula. They are more of a Gloss but not as sticky. They are long lasting and don't bleed into the lips. I've got quite a few of these and LOVE them. Excellent product and hopefully I'll have the whole collection soon.in reviews
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Makeup Revolution Lip Euphoria uploaded by Sabrina S.
Review for: Aura, Fate
I bought 2 of these from Ulta, buy one get one half off. I'm loving the two colors I bought, Fate and Aura, they are really pigmented and they work with my skin tone. They do not feel buttery when applying, I struggled a little and it didn't glide smoothly onto my lips at all. It did feel sticky to me, and did not dry quick. I used my two shades separately, the darker on the top lip and the lighter on the bottom to compare colors and the colors did not transfer and smear into each other when I closed my mouth, but did come off when I had a drink.
Philicia S.
Pelham, AL
I am not a fan of this gloss. It is too sticky for my liking. The price is okay and reasonable, but not worth it at all. I wouldn't recommend. It is not very long lasting at all. Didn't even last an hour for me.
Aylin M.
Los Angeles , CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Destiny
I’m not a big fan of the color it’s too bright for me and doesn’t go with me but I’m pretty sure for other people it looks great !
Ashanti W.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Rebirth
I love this one I got it from target or my other one from the store online I love them soo much the packaging is very nice it's long lasting a lot is in the bottle I would definitely recommend this product and any of the other lip glosses/sticks they have
Paige ..
Makeup Revolution Lip Euphoria uploaded by Paige ..
I did not enjoy this lipstick at all in the sense of its wearability and functionality. It was very sticky and cake like no matter how much or how little I put on. The pigmentation was good, but that's about it. I would not recommend this, even for the price.
Ashley D.
well, this lip euphoria is just okay. I have played with it a few times, and yes tfhe application is easy. The brush is more of a doe foot application so you can use one side to kind of line the lips and the other to apply. I actually didn't purchase it because i have played with it so much and each time, i just wasn't impressed. The packaging is really cute but it reminds me of mac...i don't know why it just does. The overall brand packing does look very luxurious with the gold writing but this just didn't really spark my interest. It was very sticky, the color wiped away instantly. I usually am a a sucker for a good lip product, but I'm also extremely picky and i just wasn't feel in it, unfortunately. I do love the baked highlights though!
Josie A.
Johnson City, NY
Just recently bought a lipstick and I haven't yet worn it but when I searched it I fell in love with the color. Can't wait to see how it feels!
Shronda S.
I don't usually wear glosses but this one changed my mind. I got the color Aura which is a nice mauve pink color. I would compare this to the Nyx lip butter gloss which were too sticky for me. MR are more my style and the same price.
Amanda R.
Crosby, TX
Good for the price but I'm not into lipgloss. They're matte ones are pretty good.
Imalay G.
Homestead , FL
I love make up revolution brand . I just tried this recently and love the color ! Doesn't dry out lips and there's a variety of colors to choose from.