Makeup Revolution Life on the Dance Floor VIP Lipstick - Elite uploaded by Ashley C.

BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Life on the Dance Floor VIP Lipstick - Makeup Revolution Life on the Dance Floor VIP Lipstick's are highly pigmented, creamy, comfortable and encased in gold glitter packaging. These gorgeous lipstick's are made for nights on the dance floor. - Life on the Dance Floor VIP Lipstick see more...

Ashley C.
Opelousas , LA
The color is really pretty swatched but I find it’s one of those neutrals that make me look dead. However with a topper of gloss or used with another color it amps it up. It doesn’t last very long and I find it bleeds around my mouth a little. It also doesn’t fade gracefully and kinda clings to any dry spots on my lips.
katie J.
WASHINGTON, WASHINGTON
The formula is lovely and goes on smoothly, however the colour is considerable lighter to the phone so is even to pale for me - I'm super pale and wear the lightest shade in everything. Definitely a lipstick for a more tanned person.
•Daria S.
fife
Personally I hate the formula of these lipsticks they feel dry like clay on your lips and don't glide onto your lips easily . These are definitely not a dupe for Mac lipsticks . Quite disappointed with this product :(
Remy M.
Hill of Beath, Cowdenbeath
I actually love makeup revolution lipsticks, love the formula of this, so soft and creamy but not super shiney, slightly light for me but with a liner looks great, wore really well and stayed comfortable the whole time, the packaging on this is amazing for £3, and look great in lipstick holders with my MAC lipsticks which is another extra bonus for display!
Jana M.
I love the colors and the consistency. It goes on easy and looks really good on my more mature lips. The price is great for this product and you can get it at the drugstore. If it’s still available when mine is finished, I will repurchase it.
Becca M.
cardiff
These mur lipsticks are absolutely amazing! So creamy and easy to apply. Nice matte finishes. Very very good value for money as it most of MUR products. It went further than my expectations thought and I would totally recommend these lipsticks to others!
Amy J.
Wigan
This colour is gorgeous but unfortunately I find I require a liner to pull it off as it is very pale. The formula is slightly thin and a bit of a satiny finish, but lasting power is quite high.
Make u.
This has to be one of my all time faves, this is so creamy and opaque. The price point is fab and the shade is a pinky peach nude that goes with everything.

back