BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Iconic Matte Revolution Lipstick - Only at ULTA!We know you loved Makeup Revolution's original Rose Gold lipstick shades, and they know you love matte lipstick. So Makeup Revolution formulated their new collection to bring them both together! These Iconic Matte Revolution Lipsticks feature intense pigmentation, in a comfortable long wearing matte finish. The perfect every day shades, suitable for any time of day, and any occasion. - Iconic Matte Revolution Lipstick see more...

• I love these lipsticks, I’m looking for a more warm toned...2 Answers
  • Which do you prefer: the matte finish or the satin finish?7 Answers
  • How dark is this?1 Answers
Makeup Revolution Iconic Matte Revolution Lipstick - Chauffeur
  • "Beautiful velvet matte finish with rich, pigmented color. Formula is a bit on the stiffer side but it is still creamy & comfortable. Favorite collor in the collection is Chauffer! (Nude pink) Wear time is decent, usually 2-3 hrs, and reapplying over top is not a problem! Also fades really nice on me, so when it starts coming off I don't look crazy lol. I would definatly recommend!" in 28 reviews
  • "This lipstick is amazing the quality is so good. I like the packaging looks nice. It is long lasting and it feels good on the lips. I bought mines at Ulta Beauty. I would definitely buy it again! And would love to try other colors!" in 21 reviews
Brandi S.
Kingwood, TX
I am so in love! This is the perfect nude for my skin tone and it feels amazing on the lips. I can’t believe they are only five dollars. I love the shape of the lipstick. It makes it so easy to apply. You don’t even need a lip liner. I am usually not into scented makeup but this has a light perfume smell that smells amazing! The packaging is beautiful and I WILL be going to buy the rest of the collection. I’ve been on the hunt for some good affordable lipsticks so I was so excited to find this. I know this is going to be my go to color. I really think that if you’re on a budget or even if were not that all of you should try this lipstick out. I really don’t think you’ll be disappointed.
Lizzi K.
Bowling Green, OH
I bought this lipstick the other day because I was absolutely in love with the shade but also the price is incredible. It is a matte formula but it's not drying at all. It almost felt as thoughI had nothing on. The only problem was that i found it bunching up on the inside of my lips after only an hour or so. I don't know if it's my lip prep so maybe I'll exfoliate my lips tomorrow when I try it but it did gather around the inside of my lip. However, for the price, I think this is a wonderful color and product. I'm excited to try more shades by them.
Kat R.
MERCED, CA
I love this lipstick! Makeup Revolution has so many great products that are inexpensive. Sometimes it's a hit or miss with their products though. I'm so glad that wasn't the case with this lipstick. It's matte, creamy, goes on easy, last long for a lipstick, and the shade is lovely (I got the shade chauffeur). I always get asked what lipstick I have on when wearing this. I definitely recommend this lipstick.
Heather W.
It smells amazing . The bullet case it’s self is very classic looking. For like 8 bucks it’s a steal. This was the first Makeup Revolution item I bought and I went back a few of their other products. I would recommend this to anyone
Kayla H.
Benton
Great lip color. Not drying but will show chapped lips if you have them. I haven’t found a matte lipstick yet that won’t. Love the price point on this lipstick. I would definitely recommend and repurchase.
Amanda J.
I was pleasantly surprised by this lipstick! I wasn’t expecting much because of the cheap price point but this lipstick is amazing! The formula is awesome! It’s creamy and goes on matte! It isn’t over drying to the lips! It lasts all day long! If you’re looking for a cheap lipstick that’s high quality, this is it! A+++
Sarah O.
I love this color, but the smell really puts me off this product. The price is incredible and I love how easy it is to apply. It’s very opaque and I love the finish. I do reach for this frequently, but the scent could be improved. For that reason alone, I give it four stars.
Tracy T.
Lansing
I love this lipstick. It is a beautiful medium tone nude and is perfect for every possible outfit! I wear it out for a night on the town or to my job at a hardware store. I get compliments on it every time I wear it and would recommend this to all!
Emily A.
Madison
This is a wonderful lipstick, especially for the price! This is my almost perfect nude, and I love the packaging! It has a nice scent (on the fruity side, but not super strong), and very comfortable on the lips. It's a keeper!
Kristyn H.
Pompano Beach, FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE! This lipstick is my daily wear. I don’t have to touch up too often and the neutral shade would look flattering on just about everyone. I love revolution because they make such awesome products at a great price. Check them out at Ulta!
Nicole M.
Which do you prefer: the matte finish or the satin finish?
darci g.
I love these lipsticks, I’m looking for a more warm toned/autumnal colour, anyone suggest any shades?
Hollynn F.