BeautyEyeEyeshadow PalettesRevolution Beauty
Makeup Revolution Iconic 2 Redemption Eyeshadow Palette

Makeup Revolution Iconic 2 Redemption Eyeshadow Palette

Iconic 2 Redemption Eyeshadow Palette - Only at ULTA!Makeup Revolution's Iconic 2 Redemption Eyeshadow Palette is a perfect mix of pearl, shimmer and matte shades. Sparkly champagnes and neutral taupes in this palette will inspire new looks, from smoky and sultry to dramatic and devilish. Benefits: Ultra high payoff Collectable with other Redemption Eyeshadow Palettes Pure sellout (0.375 oz.) - Iconic 2 Redemption Eyeshadow Palette

Would this be a good starter palette for somebody that's new to makeup Makeup Revolution Iconic 2 Redemption Eyeshadow Palette ?
I Love the shades in the this palette. Are the pigmented nicely ? If so where do you find the palette ?
this is good?I want
Start your review of Makeup Revolution Iconic 2 Redemption Eyeshadow Palette!
Product Highlights
...the quality is not compromised. This palette is super blend able and pigmented and a has a great range of colours! in reviews
Love this palette so pigment the neutral colors they blend really smoothly best drugstore product in reviews
Dana P.
North Carolina
Makeup Revolution Iconic 2 Redemption Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Dana P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this palette because I heard it was a dupe for the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette. The shades are decently pigmented and work okay for the price tag. My main issue with the palette is the shades tended to blend into each other and give a muddy appearance. A lot of the shades are similar so maybe that's the reason but I didn't reach for this palette a lot. For less than $10 it was an okay product but I wouldn't call it a "dupe"
Katie H.
Russellville, AL
This isn’t a bad palette. The shades have pretty good pigmentation and they blend pretty well. I would say using an eyelid primer would really make this worth it and help them last so much longer than they do on their own.
misheal A.
Arlington, Tx
Makeup Revolution Iconic 2 Redemption Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by misheal A.
I love this product it is awesome the colors are amazing it like really good on me I think everyone should use it
Oksana C.
Ahhh I love this palette!! Such pretty colors and so many to pick from. I love mixing it up
Chizoba E.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love it. It glides right onto my eyelids. I am a first time user. I will probably buy more of their products.
Amber H.
El Mirage, AZ
Great palette!!! The colors are very natural and great for a no makeup makeup look!!!! They have a shimmery look and really look great on anyone's eyelids!!!! They give you a lot of colors for one palette and look good enough to be use Dona daily basis. I definitely recommend this to anyone!!
member-26902fcad
Just like the naked palet and I love the colors and is less money then the naked palet
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
I have tried the Iconic Pro 1 which is a great dupe for the Urban Decay Naked 1 pallete. The shade selection is beautiful and almost an exact shade for shade dupe to Naked. It is great for those who want a Naked palette without spending $50+. The shades are beautiful and pignented, with some fallout.
Autumn B.
Mc Donald, OH
Love love love! The shimmer shades are fantastic when using a wet brush! 😍😍
Love love love! The shimmer shades are fantastic when using a wet brush! 😍😍
Amanda M.
It's so hard to find eye shadows that don't wash my face out but this pallet is absolute love! love how soft the shadows are.

108 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...