BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

A new instalment of our fan favourite highlighter hearts. Introducing Mermaids Heart! For our Revoholics who love a unique and statement highlight, we have created this stunning heart of pastel and gold shades, suitable for your eyes and face. Shades can be used individually with a precision highlighter brush, or swirled together to create a stunning metallic highlight shade. For a statement eye look, use the shades to highlight the inner corners of your eyes and add a beautiful shade to your eyelids.

Mica, Nylon-12, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Silica, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, May Contain [+/-] CI 77491, CI 15850, CI 77891

Makeup Revolution I Heart Makeup Mermaid's Heart Highlighter
  • "it’s a beautiful highlighter! it’s pretty pigmented and really unique. it does have a pretty dry finish so this will probably not work for everyone. the highlight is not blinding which can be good for some people knowing that some people prefer that over an ‘in your face’ highlight" in 3 reviews
Brooke G.
Union Grove
I love Makeup Revolution products. They are good quality and affordable to the vast majority of the makeup world. I decided to collect all of the heart shaped highlighters, blushes, and bronzers that they offered. Out of them the Mermaid one is a little strange because it gives off a slightly different color every time but stays in the blue-purple range. It is stunning with the right makeup look and certainly pops but may not be everyone’s cup of tea.
Katerine L.
Stigler, OK
Love love love.. specially the packaging.. it is super cute. The product itself it's amazing. Love the texture and it blends so well. Great for the price. Super cheap. Makeup Revolution I Heart Makeup Dragon's Heart Highlighter
Anna N.
I love this so much! The colors are absolutely beautiful and so long lasting!!! The idea is so unique it is definitely worth the money. They are so easy to blend and they look so seamless on the skin!! Will definitely repurchase!
Abigail H.
Omaha, NE
I got these in a give away from them. The colors in this are super pretty and the champagne color in it can be used on its own or you can mix them for a really unique kind of color combo highlighter
starring s.
Being that I am new to the make up world, I am trying to find quality products that are easy to use, look natural, and don't make me look over-done or like a clown. I apply a light dusting over my face to finish off the look and I am complimented daily.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Packaging is definitely cute! That's what draws allot of pple in with this brand because they always have some cute packahing..as far as the product its nice and soft and buttery. As far as the whole "rainbow highlight" trend goes I'm not a fan it's not something I'd actually wear on my face.
Rebecca V.
I reeeeeally love this highlighter! I love the colors and how much shine they give. The colors are very pigmented and blend very well onto skin. It can also be used as a mutli-use product. I like to use it as highlighter+eyeshadow and sometimes I apply one of the colors on top of lipstick for a fun pop of color.
Jess U.
Springfield, MO
I love the baked highlighter formula. It’s soft and goes on easily. Even though there are different colors in the highlighter, it doesn’t show up as different colors on your face. A great product, especially for the price.
Helvine B.
Silver Spring
I didn’t really like it, it’s not that blinding to me. Not that pigmented either. It has. Shimmer finish to it, but it wasn’t doing what I completely wanted. It’s not very last lasting. So carry a brush re-apply with you.
Vivian E.
Parma , OH
Beautiful cute packaging. This Unicorn Heart is insanely pigmented and shimmery. It is on-trend and fun to use. The colors last really well throughout the day. I would recommend!
Aujha A.
Denver, CO
Can I find this in a drugstore or do I need to go to a beauty store like Sephora?
Cat D.
Surrey, BC
How much does this cost?
Kanisha S.
Folkestone
Wpupd this look chalky for tacky on dark skin
Bekka H.
Omg this is gorgeous! But does it show up well?
Courtney A.
Orlando, FL
This looks so adorable! Are the shades very pigmented?