Revolution Beauty

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Non so voi ma sento un buono odoro di cioccolato in questo ombretti è come se ci stessimo truccando con del cacao. Sinceramente io la adoro in tutto, il pezzo forte ovviamente è il packaging 🍫 ❤️
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
These eyeshadow colors are absolutely beyond beautiful and the pigment is just awesome as it really shows up on your eyes which makes them stand out so well. I love how I never have to touch up with this palette as this eyeshadow will out last me the entire day. I like how this eyeshadow glides over my eyelids upon applying without the tugging and pulling of my eyelids which is great because I have sensitive eyes. If you want a eyeshadow that will outlast your day this is the one to buy !
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I'm reviewing the I 💜 Makeup "I Heart Chocolate" palette, which doesn't seem to be listed on [product:the-influenster-app]. The scent of this palette is nice. It's a sweet, artificial chocolate smell, kind of like what you get in those $1 Hershey's lip balms at Christmas time. This is a nice collection of brown eyeshadows, in case you need a chocolate palette. The brown eyeshadows blend extremely easily, while still maintaining individuality. It also has a nice off-white shadow in the upper corner for highlighting your browbone to finish. I would definitely recommend this palette. It has no real learning curve, so both beginners and makeup Lovers alike should be able to enjoy this palette.