Revolution Beauty
Makeup Revolution I Heart Makeup Eyeshadow Palette, Salted Caramel Chocolate

Makeup Revolution I Heart Makeup Eyeshadow Palette, Salted Caramel Chocolate

Makeup Revolution I Love Makeup I Heart Chocolate Eye Shadow Palette With Mirror And Applicator Color Salted Caramel (16 Eyeshadows) 0.77 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Makeup Revolution I Heart Makeup Eyeshadow Palette, Salted Caramel Chocolate!
Hannah N.
I really love this palette! The color story is very pretty, and the formula is very much in line with Revolution's other products. I think there's a good mixture of matte and shimmer shades, which is always nice. The packaging is super cute and durable, and you get a nice mirror too!
Rosemarie R.
Deland, FL
Makeup Revolution I Heart Makeup Eyeshadow Palette, Salted Caramel Chocolate uploaded by Rosemarie R.
The possibilities in this pallet is so beautiful. Can mix and create such a wonderful look.
Stephanie L.
This is an awesome too faced chocolate bar dupe!! The colors are almost a perfect match and the pigment is vibrant! I can't believe this is only 15 bucks for such a quality product! Keep it up Revolution!!
Kara S.
Centerville, IN
love this pallete! the colors are amazing! they go on smoothly and are vibrant. they are a great accent to any outfit and bring out eye color beautifully. for me the color lasted all day.
kay L.
1,337 reviews
Makeup Revolution I Heart Makeup Eyeshadow Palette, Salted Caramel Chocolate uploaded by kay L.
This is the salted caramel pallette and comes wirh an applicator, and again each colour has a name, like all these pallets there well pigmented, has a few matt colours and the rest shimmer. I love everything about this range and wouldnt change any thing even the price is amazing for such high quality
abbie M.
Makeup Revolution I Heart Makeup Eyeshadow Palette, Salted Caramel Chocolate uploaded by abbie M.
This product is really good for a natural eye look and also can be used on the face as highlight or blush the colours are really pigmented and the packaging is really cute I would give it a 5/5
Bee R.
Makeup Revolution I Heart Makeup Eyeshadow Palette, Salted Caramel Chocolate uploaded by Bee R.
One of my first eyeshadow palettes I ever bought. In fact I’m pretty sure mine is over 7 years old! It was my favourite for a VERY long time. I will always rave about I Heart Revolution’s chocolate bar palettes. They are cheap, fun and have great pigmentation. The only issue I have always had with this palette is the shimmers can go ‘hard pan’. HARD PAN - is where oil can build up on the top of your shadow which makes picking it up with a brush or your finger impossible. This usually happens when you use a setting spray to wet your brush to amplify a shimmer shade. There are many ways to undo hard pan so it isn’t make or break but it’s just the only issue I find with cheaper shimmers and I want to be honest. Also they really do smell like chocolate 😊🙏 #palettelove #makeuprevolution #affordable #drugstore
yaiza H.
Malgrat de mar
Van Muy bien los colores son preciosos y pigmentan muy bien y la paleta es preciosa😍
•Loredana M.
London
Makeup Revolution I Heart Makeup Eyeshadow Palette, Salted Caramel Chocolate uploaded by •Loredana M.
I have many eyeshadow palette from this brand and I will still buy more. The texture is nice, is not heavy on your skin and it is quite picmented. Works better with a primer otherwise the colors will start to fade after a while. For me this product is a 4 stars but the price made it 5 stars because is very affordable. I recommend it.
Flavia P.
Makeup Revolution I Heart Makeup Eyeshadow Palette, Salted Caramel Chocolate uploaded by Flavia P.
I receved this palette as a gift and I liked it from the first time. I think is a good choice because the colours are neutrals and it's easy to apply. The price is affordable and its chocolate smell Is irresistable !

Looking for your answer?