BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

First there were Unicorns - now there are Dragons! For our lovers of warm tones and intense glow, we have created this stunning heart of fiery red and gold shades suitable for your eyes and face. Shades can be used individually with a precision highlighter brush, or swirled together to create a stunning rose gold highlight shade. For a statement eye look, use the shades to highlight the inner corners of your eyes and add a beautiful shade to your eyelids.

Mica, Nylon-12, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Silica, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, May Contain [+/-] CI 77491, CI 15850, CI 77891

• Do you like this?2 Answers
  • Highlight... make that highlight pop brighter than the s...1 Answers
  • Do you use this with one shade at a time or do you mix th...1 Answers
Makeup Revolution I Heart Makeup Dragon's Heart Highlighter
  • "this is such a beautiful highlighter and for such a cheap price! it is super pigmented and there is a range of shades that when mixed together produce a beautiful shimmery sheen on the face! goes with all makeup looks. love it." in 10 reviews
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Bold, beautiful, and bright. Always gives a bright glow, but buildable to brilliant. The one big downside is that the narrow striping makes it very hard to use select colors—unless the brush is smaller or a narrow fan, it'll highlight in at least two colors. The red/pink tones are also a bit problematic for highlight—tried them, but they don't really work well as a highlight on the cheeks. I'm really pleased with the level of highlight I can get to before this starts emphasizing texture, and it can build up to quite a brilliance. It's a fun highlighter, and usable too.
Brooke G.
Union Grove
Beautiful highlighter that when mixed together becomes this golden reddish delight to highlight the cheeks with. A large amount comes in the container and you can use each low of highlight for a different shade. Awesome product!!
Abigail H.
Omaha, NE
I actually got these in a give away from them and these are so cool. The mix of colors looks really nice and this one is great as a blush if you stick to the red and this has a beautiful champagne color you can use alone or mix the colors together for a really duo chrome like highlight
Stephanie J.
This is my all time favorite highlighter. I have sone texture on my cheeks that some highlighters emphasize, but this one doesn't. I have the shade goddess of faith, which is this really pretty pinky color. I have pale skin and this shade looks perfect with my complexion. I am going to try out the other 2 shades soon because of how much I love this one. It just feels buttery and looks so pretty on. I would highly recommend this highlighter.
Meg F.
Frederick, MD
This is a cheaper highlighter that gives off just as much shine as the more expensive brands. It’s packaging is adorable and comes in a variety of colors that I have found to work on all skin tones.
Kailea L.
San Jose, CA
VERY BLINDING!!! A little goes a long way so swipe your brush lightly and make sure to BLEND BLEND BLEND! I kid you not, it’s super beautiful however you need to apply it a certain way!!
Mari G.
Dallas , TX
Makeup revolution products are beautiful, high quality and affordable. This highlighter is top quality and richly pigmented. Stunning packaging as well. Long lasting on face. Doesn't accentuate texture which is a huge plus for me.
Izzie C.
This is one of my favorites. I love the red in this soooooo much it is like a blush ad highlighter in one. I also like taking this and putting it over my lipstick🖤
CERA B.
Beeville, TX
These highlighters work so well. They are very affordable and give off so much illumination to the face. I always have this in my make up kit. I highly recommend this product to anyone who’s a make up artist that is adding on to their kit.
Liz F.
Cortland, OH
Love love love..... I like that it is very glory and not glittery..... It just looks so nice on my skin and I can build it up or leave it pretty natural. I really like this and the price is great too
Lucy J.
upton, upton
which drugstore in the Uk is this available in?
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
Wow this is pretty! Anyone try these yet?
Brittany B.
How is the pigmentation on these?
🎀Róisín M.
Rossinver
Can anybody tell me, of all the I Heart Makeup Highlighters which particular shade is the most diverse, I would really like to purchase one but I am stuck on which shade to get.
Daniela Z.
Orlando, FL
Do you like this? For dark skins?