Makeup Revolution I Heart Donut Shadow Palette - Blueberry Crush / Brand Box

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Makeup Revolution I Heart Donut Shadow Palette - Blueberry Crush / Brand Box!
How would you rate this product?
Mars, PA
Makeup Revolution I Heart Donut Shadow Palette - Blueberry Crush / Brand Box uploaded by Lisa B.
Makeup Revolution I Heart Donut Palette - Strawberry Sprinkles / Brand Box five intensely pigmented shadows in matte and shimmer finishes, this irresistible palette is sugar-coated with a squishy exterior that opens to reveal a range of tempting hues. With a scrumptious scent sweetening the mix even more, look to this kit for your daily fix of eye candy. . The shadows go on smoothly, so pigmented, blend like a dream and no fallout. I purchased my 3 at ulta going to have to go online to see if any others available LOVE Makeup Revolution! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Vegan and cruelty-free.
follansbee
I loved the packaging but hated the shadows themselves. Only 2 out of the five even look decent on. It’s 7 dollars and super cute packaging I think it’s good for kids more so than adults. The purple shimmer is my favorite and it looks so nice on the lid.
Fresno, CA
I haven’t bought cheap eyeshadow in a long time and honestly I forgot what it was like. The shimmers in this are pretty poppin but chunky and have a weird texture. The dark blue has zero pigment but that’s not the color I bought it for so I’m not mad. The white in the middle is ok it’s buildable. For the price its not bad...I want frosty 90s blue and this will do. Not the best shadow ever but you get what you pay for.
Roselle park, NJ
Makeup Revolution I Heart Donut Shadow Palette - Blueberry Crush / Brand Box uploaded by Jessica C.
I picked up this palette as an impulse buy at ulta one day because the little squishy donut packaging is just adorable! Well needless to say, I wasn't expecting much, but this palette actually surprised me! The colors were gorgeous and super pigmented, and actually lasted! Very pretty blues in this palette, that have a shimmer to them without being overpowering. I recommend giving these a try if you're looking for something small and a great price point Makeup Revolution I Heart Donut Shadow Palette - Blueberry Crush / Brand Box
Elko, NV
There are a couple different colors of this adorable palette. It is super affordable at $7 each. The overall size is tiny and perfect for travel. The pigment is fairly decent for the price. I like it for traveling so I don't worry about more expensive palettes
Cranston , RI
Makeup Revolution I Heart Donut Shadow Palette - Blueberry Crush / Brand Box uploaded by Melanie S.
Cute packaging, decent pigment, and long lasting. I love the colors. The only downside for me is that it’s made in China; I’m not sure if I can confidently trust beauty products made in China.
I can’t recommend these palettes enough. They’re super cute, pigmented, really blendable. The only way I’d improve is more of them in different colors! They last literally all day.
Athens
Such a cute palette 🎨 ❤️ First of all, the colors are very beautiful and pigmented 💜💙. The outside is so cute and has a delicate scent of berries. Another positive thing is the mirror inside which is very useful. Last but not least the price is amazing for a beautiful palette like this. If you are a makeup enthusiast you need this palette in your collection.