BY I HEART MAKEUP

Enjoy a luxurious moment by unwrapping our I Heart Makeup Golden Bar palette to reveal the 16 indulgent, creamy and blendable eyeshadow shades. Our finest chocolate palette holds a selection of eyeshadow for every makeup and chocolate lovers dream from light to dark presented in a classic gold chocolate bar. Will you give the gift of chocolate or indulge yourself?

Kristin W.
Kristin W.
Greenville, PA
There isnt a good enough word to describe this palette. At $15 dollars the I Heart Makeup palettes out preform the high end palettes that they dupe. In this particular palette the gold shade is UNREAL. I have high end palettes- both purchased from Ulta as well as brands like Jeffree Star and morphe and the golds in this palette out gold the best of the rest! Love love love and HIGHLY recommend. Remember to keep and eye out- Ulta has a lof of buy one get one half off deals!
sydney p.
sydney p.
Center Moriches, NY
The packaging is so pretty and amazing I love the colors that are easy the apply and affordable I realy liked this it would be a good gift and it's one of my favorites
Donde lo puedo conseguir!
Me gustaría probarlo haber que tal esta este producto, se ve que esta muy bonito y pues hasta creo que me quedaría muy bien
Allison J.
Allison J.
Westminster, CO
May not smell like chocolate but was way more affordable and the color pay off is pretty good
Farina W.
Farina W.
Decatur, GA
THE CHOCOLATE BAR!!!!! This is affordable glam makeup that hits the spot for a night out, especially if its a ball or prom. The shades in the I Heart Chocolate pallet are gorgeous, and yes they do smell like chocolate! There is a perfect mix of shimmery and matte shades and different colours too. This is a very useful pallet for all glam events! I don't think Makeup Revolution ever goes wrong with pigmentation either <3
Loany N.
Loany N.
This palette is full of gorgeous shimmery shades that blend effortlessly and are amazingly pigmented!! Anyone that loves shimmer will love this palette. The bigger shades are perfect for highlighting the brow bone or the cheeks and the other colours blend so beautifully on the eye and are amazingly buttery and just beautiful. The shadow applicator included is actually perfect for applying the shadow as you get the most pigment when it is pressed to the lid so i used that to apply the shadows initially and then blended with a fluffy brush between shades.
Lexy S.
Lexy S.
Naperville, IL
I love this palette! It has many warmer-toned colors, which work great for my skin tone. I also love that there are some green-hued shades as well. The colors are highly pigmented and match to some of my other, more designer palettes, except that they actually blend BETTER! The only complaint that I have is that the palette is supposed to include matte and shimmer shades, but instead all of the colors are shimmery. I love matte colors, so this was a minor disappointment. Overall, the quality of the shadows are super nice & blend very well. Would recommend!
Aahana M.
Aahana M.
Dover, Massachusetts
The quality of this Palette is impressive. The selection of colors makes it very versatile for a daytime or night time look. It's a great investment. This palette is INTENSE! That highlighter shade, collection, is literally the brightest and most pigmented of all my highlighter shades, from ALL the palettes I own. There are some really pretty colors here, such as the pink and the reddish ones. However, there are no matte shades, all of them are foiled. Quality is awesome for this price. So glad I bought it.
Kara B.
Kara B.
Orinda, CA
S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G is the first thing that comes to mind. I have decided in the past few months to stop using TooFaced products due to their shady business practices. So I am so thrilled to see Make Up Revolution doing dupes of the products. I own all of MUR chocolate type pallets and one is better than the next. The colors in this particular palette are beautiful. Rich and pigmented. Glide on and blend with no problems. Smells yummy. Overall it's an amazing palette. Keep it up MUR!
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
I love this palette! I have the one with the light pink packaging and it is one of my favorite palettes. The eyeshadows are good quality for the price it is and it lasts all day on the lid. I am able to create countless beautiful everyday looks out of this color selection. It blends well with other power and cream shadows I use, as well. I'm excited to try more of these! Makeup Revolution is a great brand and I love how they are always making dupes for higher end products.
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
Is this the only chocolate bar they have or do they have more?
Anneke K.
Anneke K.
Bonita Spgs, FL
Does anyone use anything from Makeup Revolution? I don't like that they copy all the other makeup companies.....don't think I can purchase anything from them
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Chicago
What's your favorite eye Palette ???
Yazmin M.
Yazmin M.
Ridgecrest, CA
Is this a duplicate for the chocolate bar ?
Alexia G.