BY I HEART MAKEUP

Enjoy a luxurious moment by unwrapping our I Heart Makeup Golden Bar palette to reveal the 16 indulgent, creamy and blendable eyeshadow shades. Our finest chocolate palette holds a selection of eyeshadow for every makeup and chocolate lovers dream from light to dark presented in a classic gold chocolate bar. Will you give the gift of chocolate or indulge yourself?

Makeup Revolution I Heart Chocolate Golden Bar Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I have the Chocolate Vice and lemme tell you, such an amazing palette! Evident dupe for the Chocolate Palette by Too Faced, but in its unique way. Smells nice, not overwhelming, and the shadows are to die for! Creamy, very nicely pigmented and they blend like a dream! Plus the packaging is too cute and the mirror is huge!" in 78 reviews
  • "The palette is great for the price. You can't beat the price for $15. The product smells like chocolate. The shimmer in the products is also great. With is palette you can obtain a strong Smokey eye or a neutral eye with the pinks and white subtle colors. " in 8 reviews
Nikki N.
Lenexa, KS
I recently purchased this after shopping at Ulta! It is a stunning neutral colored pallet. The shadows are majorly pigmented and go on as smooth as butter. There are 16 different matte & shimmer shadows. The packaging is adorable and high quality with a huge mirror! I was looking for a pallet for everyday wear and this one stood out to me the most! It is surprisingly long lasting and they are very blendable! If you are looking for a pretty pallet with a great price point and great quality I definitely recommend this one!!!
Maria S.
Wilmington, DE
Whoa!
Affordable? Check.
Awesome Packaging? Check.
Includes a Mirror? Check.
Highly Pigmented? Check. Check.
Blend-able? Check. Check. Check.

Makeup Revolution Eyeshadows are so impressive! This particular palette has rich, buttery shades from coppers and golds, to deep metallic greens and browns. You can make tons of looks with this product.

I have super oily skin, and use primer, and these shadows remain bright and stay on throughout the day.  I do not have to worry about my skin eating them away, or having fallout all over my face.  Love it!

Highly recommend!

Catherine  V.
Powder Springs, GA
First of all, how cute are these?! Obviously a dupe for Too Faced’s Chocolate palette, but still, adorable. This palette runs about $15.00 which really isn’t bad. It comes with a large mirror and quite a few shades. They are pretty well pigmented and it’s nice.

I believe if you’re going simple with your eye makeup, this is a great choice. However, if you’re going for anything more complicated, I don’t think you would be pleased with the blend ability of the shades.
Jessica L.
Las Vegas
I received this as a gift for my birthday and I love it! I use it for every day looks and some night out looks! I love it so much, the colors are so nice, they are so pigmented, a full size mirror, and for the price ($15) what else could you ask for? I highly reccomend it!
Casey J.
Columbus, OH
My hubby got me this palette from Ulta on my birthday. For the price of 15 dollars it has a very expensive feeling package. It's heavy has a nice mirror inside, I do have to say they claim to have matte shades but the golden bar is nothing but shimmer shades. I'm not complaining though the colors are gorgeous and I've found that any of the pictures on MUR's packaging doesn't do the colors any justice because they are so much brighter and prettier than the pictures. Very blendable, buildable not chalky the shadows feel like a dream to apply. For a "drugstore" brand they have highend formulas which really impress me. I highly recommend any of the chocolate bar palettes there just so gorgeous!
Courtney R.
What an awesome palette! The colors are gorgeous and the packaging is too cute! For $15, it's totally worth it. Now is it the same quality as the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palettes? No, but it's still a great palette for the price. It includes a mirror and double ended eyeshadow applicator. The quality of the applicator isn't great, but that's fine because I use my other eyeshadow brushes anyway. This palette is definitely worth a try.
Meaghan-Marie L.
Nettie, WV
For the prices you can’t go wrong! I love ever single shimmer in this palette. It is comparable to my abh, Too faced, tarte and so on and so on. The color payoff is top notch and there isn’t fallout.
I can’t believe how amazing the case is constructed either! I mean come on, it’s under $10
Shealey K.
I received this palette as a gift and I love it. Quickly the color “so boujee” became my go to ever day lid shade. This stuff also smells amazing-it honestly smells like coco! It also tastes like it- some fall out has gotten on my lips and I was shocked when it was a sweet taste, lol. This stuff is also super easy to blend. The only reason I didn’t give it five stars is because I have yet to play with some of the bright shimmery shades, but plan to do so in the future.
Shanna P.
VANCOUVER, WA
My daughter has stolen this out of my collection before I even got to use the thing. But from the swatches, the shades look amazing and the pay off doesn't seem like it would be bad. Now according to my 8 year old this is the greatest palette since sliced bread. Which I won't fault her as there are colors in there that when she plays with her makeup she likes using. She can even get away with just the bottom right corner for when she goes to school.
Melanie R.
Orlando
Ok how I start lol I’m so in love with this palette! Smells like chocolate!!! Best of two worlds haha I’m so in love with the formula, pigmentation, shades. Well I highly recommend this palette you are going to fell in love !
Anneke K.
Naples, FL
Does anyone use anything from Makeup Revolution? I don't like that they copy all the other makeup companies.....don't think I can purchase anything from them
Chelsea F.
Is this the only chocolate bar they have or do they have more?
Emma P.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Where do you find these pallets?
Savannah R.
Blackpool, Blackpool
How pigmented are these shadows are they easy to blend ?
Mandy E.
How much does it cost? And where do i buy it?