BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Makeup Revolution - Highlighter Palette - Radiance - 3 Baked Highlighters Illuminators by Makeup Revolution see more...

• Makeup Revolution - Highlighter Palette - Radiance - 3 Ba...1 Answers
  • I saw this at marshalls , but ive never use this brand be...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shona D.
Blackshear
Only one shade in the palette really worked for me. The others basically blended out to nothing. They weren't that pigmented for me. I do like some of makeup revolution products but this just fell short to me. It didn't work for me but it may work for you. Maybe I just got a dud or something. But I think I will just stick to my other highlighter that I think perform better on myself.
Lindsay G.
United states
This is not meant to be a highlighter. They are finishing powders that you lightly sweep all around your face to finish your look and give a soft focus effect which I happen to really like. Looks beautiful on my skin and I highly recommend it!
Jalisa N.
Bakersfield
This stuff made me look like a beautiful golden goddess. It’s really easy to apply. You could really just use your fingers. It’s perfect for everyone but especially girls with a yellow undertone in their skin. I would definitely buy again.
Rose Marie B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is just horrible all around!!!
There is no pigment , nothing to blend at all
These highlighters are so chalky
Just don’t even waste your time please !
Conserve your funds for something different!Makeup Revolution - Highlighter Palette - Radiance - 3 Baked Highlighters Illuminators by Makeup Revolution
Kayla E.
Suffolk, VA
Did not like these at all, they looked more like eyeshadows, didn’t glow, didn’t glitter, didn’t shine just plain color on my face. Was not a fan and won’t buy again. No pigment at all, need to be eye products. Packaging is cute though
TaylaSlaylaXO P.
Rogers
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SOOOOO MUCH. It’s so gorgeous. It gives the most natural highlight and glow. ANNND you won’t believe how flawless and gorgeous your face will be if you set your whole entire face with this. Don’t be scared TRY IT!
Nancy M.
Olathe, KS
These are nice, subtle highlights. You can build them up for a bit more impact or you can use lightly all over for a radiant glow. I can only use 2 of the colors as the third is just too dark for my complexion.
Lindley H.
Custer
Purchased at: ULTA
This highlight palette is a good bargain for the price. I love a warm glow and I got this with all three colors. Could there be a bit more “pigment” to the glow? Yes, but it definitely does the trick.
Alana T.
Gilbert
very beautiful highlighters indeed, the baked are the best. very easy to apply and blend and has been very long lasting. pros: very reflective cons: needs more variety for skin tones imo. i would recommend, though :)
Julie N.
Edmond , OK
This product is wonderful! The formula is perfect and so is the color! The price is also perfect!!!! I absolutely love all of this brands products. I always recommend to clients and to family. Plus the variety of colors are excellent.
Jessica H.
kent
Norma R.
colorado❄️
I saw this at marshalls , but ive never use this brand before . Is it any good?