Makeup Revolution HD Pro Powder Contour

Sculpt, define and enhance your features with our new HD Pro cream contour palette. Available in powder and cream formula. Our cream contour palettes are great for a natural finish. A mix of highlight, contour and bronzing shades in warm and cool undertones so you can find the shades to suit you. Long wearing, highly pigmented and creamy formula.Contour shades can be used to add definition and depth to the hollows of your cheekbones, jawline and temples. Highlight shades can be used to brighten under eyes, and enhance your cheekbones, cupids bow and wherever else you desire. Apply with finger tips, or a synthetic brush. Blend with a damp blending sponge or synthetic hair brush.

Vegan
Cruelty Free
Gluten Free

Ingredients

Mica, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben May Contain: (+/-) TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 19140

Hi!! I just start learning about contour and I have a lot of questions... since I am a beginner I was wondering if it is worthy buying a palette or a single contour would be enough. Do you actually use every shade?
Worth it how are the powders on the skin?
[product:makeup-revolution-pro-hd-powder-contour-kit] ? How does everyone feel about this product is it something you recommend?
Start your review of Makeup Revolution HD Pro Powder Contour!
Very good! I'm a contour junkie I love trying different brands and this by far is a very nice contouring pallette! Lov the colors they blend out so good! And the pice is perfect!
This powder contour actually help my face to look young again. It moisturize my face and keep on beat for the rest of the day..
Oily / Acne / Oval
Review for: Fair
Me encanta esta paleta, pigmenta muy bien y se difumina bastante bien tambien. Si la recomiendo. Hace su funcion.
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness / Round
Review for: Light Medium
This contour palette is amazing! You get loads of different shades and they are nicely pigmented.
Combination / Blackheads, Uneven Skin Tone / Round
TEMARA, TEMARA
Review for: Medium Dark
I love this palette. Not only do I use it for contour, highlighting and blush, but I use it as a quick eye shadow fix in the morning getting ready for work. A quick wash of the blush all over the lid, the bronzer in the crease and the highlighter to highlight the brow and done. I have a completely pulled together look all in one palette As for the way the product works, it's a nice creamy feeling powder that does not have a lot of fall out to me. It's fairly pigmented. It could be better but I don't like heavily pigmented products. I like to be able to build up to what I want. It's easier to add more than to take away
Normal / Whiteheads, Wrinkles, Sun Damage / Oval
Asheboro, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Fair
I got this product in a mystery box and at first though it was great but I realized that every time I would use it I would develop a rash almost immediately after use and it would progress through out the day with breakouts. I also noticed the powder would pick up my foundation and drag it leaving me with streaks and blotches with no foundation. It also picked up when I blended it even before setting my makeup so this is a no for me.
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Diamond
Kalamazoo
Review for: Fair
This product is reasonably priced, and will work in a pinch. Great for those learning to contour. However, the fallout is very bad. Fallout is not a good thing when it comes to contouring because it can create unwanted shadows, or make a cheek contour way to dark. I also found the shades extremely difficult to blend or mix. Good for starters, but overall not a great contour product.
Oily, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Round
Tauranga
Review for: Light Medium
This is a great pallet. Good contour colours which don’t make you look orange. The lighter powders are great for all over the face and the banana shade is great for under the eyes. Nice highlighter a little bit chunky for me but others may like it. The price is amazing!!!
Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness / Heart
Review for: Fair
You need to be very light handed with this as it’s unbelievably pigmented if you used to much it just looks muddy. Really good contour shades and lasts ages I’m still on my first definitely recommend but remember be light handed
Colchester , Essex
I don’t really like this palette as only one of the shades really suits me all the others are either too dark or very orange also the highlight is weird as it’s not shimmery and is chalky white wouldn’t recommend
Combination / Blackheads, Dark Spots / Oblong
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
10 months ago
Makeup Revolution HD Pro Powder Contour ? How does everyone feel about this product is it something you recommend?
monika G. • 9 months ago
I do recommend it. its great for the money you give and its good. but some of the darker colors tend to look muddy on lighter skin tones.