Makeup Revolution HD Pro Powder Contour

Sculpt, define and enhance your features with our new HD Pro cream contour palette. Available in powder and cream formula. Our cream contour palettes are great for a natural finish. A mix of highlight, contour and bronzing shades in warm and cool undertones so you can find the shades to suit you. Long wearing, highly pigmented and creamy formula.Contour shades can be used to add definition and depth to the hollows of your cheekbones, jawline and temples. Highlight shades can be used to brighten under eyes, and enhance your cheekbones, cupids bow and wherever else you desire. Apply with finger tips, or a synthetic brush. Blend with a damp blending sponge or synthetic hair brush.

Vegan
Cruelty Free
Gluten Free

Ingredients

Mica, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben May Contain: (+/-) TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 19140

Hi!! I just start learning about contour and I have a lot of questions... since I am a beginner I was wondering if it is worthy buying a palette or a single contour would be enough. Do you actually use every shade?
Worth it how are the powders on the skin?
[product:makeup-revolution-pro-hd-powder-contour-kit] ? How does everyone feel about this product is it something you recommend?
Start your review of Makeup Revolution HD Pro Powder Contour!
Asheboro, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Fair
I got this product in a mystery box and at first though it was great but I realized that every time I would use it I would develop a rash almost immediately after use and it would progress through out the day with breakouts. I also noticed the powder would pick up my foundation and drag it leaving me with streaks and blotches with no foundation. It also picked up when I blended it even before setting my makeup so this is a no for me.
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Diamond
Kalamazoo
Review for: Fair
This product is reasonably priced, and will work in a pinch. Great for those learning to contour. However, the fallout is very bad. Fallout is not a good thing when it comes to contouring because it can create unwanted shadows, or make a cheek contour way to dark. I also found the shades extremely difficult to blend or mix. Good for starters, but overall not a great contour product.
Oily, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Round
Victoria, TX
Review for: Fair
I love this thing! It’s like $10 and everything you could want. I will say, there’s a bit of a learning curve though. Before I learned how to use it, it didn’t blend great and would get blotchy.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Inverted Triangle
Oklahoma
This is such a nice and affordable palette! My favorite shade in this one is the soft banana colored one, it does amazing things to my under eye area. A few shades were a bit dark for me but you can just use those with a light hand. Great overall product and even better price tag!
Combination, Mature / Large Pores, Fine Lines, Sun Damage / Oval
Pensacola, FL
Review for: Fair
I got this contour palette apart of a free gift set with the purchase of a revolution product. I was really excited to try it out but I found that I have to constantly build on it in order for the contour to show. I wished this product worked and would not be purchasing this product.
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Puffiness
Brooklyn, NY
A mix of highlight, contour and bronzing shades in warm and cool undertones. So that you can find the shades that suits you. Highly pigmented and smooth, bendable formula. I highly recommend this product.
Mature / Fine Lines, Dark Spots / Oval
Review for: Fair
The palette matches with your specific skin tone it’s not too dark nor too light, very pigmented a little goes a long way. My skin tone is fair, and I have moisturized skin, so the product went on flawlessly, no patchiness or dryness, no caking, if your concealer is a bit cakey or dry you can apply the powder over it and it gives it a matte finish. I recommend this product especially if you’re on a budget. Makeup Revolution HD Pro Powder Contour
MCKINNEY, TX
Review for: Fair
It is so difficult to find contour colors that work well with my very fair, very pink toned skin. I bought this on a whim at ulta, as I liked the idea of having so many options to mix my own shades and have really loved this! I don’t use much of the highlighter, but do use the lighter skin shade to set my eye primer.
Republic , PA
Review for: Fair
STOP SLEEPING ON THIS BRAND. It compares highly or even better to other high end brands and blows them out of the water. Great pigment. Easily blendable and packs a punch for your buck.
Combination / Large Pores, Redness, Fine Lines / Oval
Mayville, NY
Review for: Fair
I really enjoy this contour palette. I am a first time user. I have fair skin and I find this works very well. It’s not very powdery, and it blends well. I feel this is a great affordable option, and I would buy again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
10 months ago
Makeup Revolution HD Pro Powder Contour ? How does everyone feel about this product is it something you recommend?
monika G. • 9 months ago
I do recommend it. its great for the money you give and its good. but some of the darker colors tend to look muddy on lighter skin tones.