Makeup Revolution HD Pro Powder Contour

Sculpt, define and enhance your features with our new HD Pro cream contour palette. Available in powder and cream formula. Our cream contour palettes are great for a natural finish. A mix of highlight, contour and bronzing shades in warm and cool undertones so you can find the shades to suit you. Long wearing, highly pigmented and creamy formula.Contour shades can be used to add definition and depth to the hollows of your cheekbones, jawline and temples. Highlight shades can be used to brighten under eyes, and enhance your cheekbones, cupids bow and wherever else you desire. Apply with finger tips, or a synthetic brush. Blend with a damp blending sponge or synthetic hair brush.

Vegan
Cruelty Free
Gluten Free

Ingredients

Mica, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben May Contain: (+/-) TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 19140

Hi!! I just start learning about contour and I have a lot of questions... since I am a beginner I was wondering if it is worthy buying a palette or a single contour would be enough. Do you actually use every shade?
Worth it how are the powders on the skin?
[product:makeup-revolution-pro-hd-powder-contour-kit] ? How does everyone feel about this product is it something you recommend?
Start your review of Makeup Revolution HD Pro Powder Contour!
Review for: Fair
I like this pallet because it works so well for my skin tone and the shades are easy to blend. The only downside is that you have to build the colour for it to show up a lot but that might be a good thing for beginners
Dry / Acne, Dullness, Scarring / Oval
huddersfield
Review for: Light Medium
Good range of cool tones in this palette (great for us pale people) It also has some nice warm tones that don’t look to orangey on pale skin. £8 for some gorgeous contour shades, can’t go wrong
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Rectangle
Boston
Review for: Fair
I always struggle to find a contour shade pale enough for me, with it being ashy also. Bronzers and ashy contours always look muddy on my fair skin, but when I saw this, it looked promising. There are many different colours, I can actually use two of the pale ones, and the medium for bronzing all over, they blend well and the pans are big so it should last a long time. You also get some face powders, and a highlight, the face powders are nice, they're not as long-lasting as a purpose bought setting powder, and I cannot use the highlight as it just creates a white cast on my face, but the contour shades are lovely and I can not fault them  Makeup Revolution HD Pro Powder Contour
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Fine Lines / Oval
Review for: Fair
I was very pleased when I found out about this Makeup Revolution Pro HD Powder in fair. It is the first contouring kit that I had ever seen that really is suited for fair skin. The "bronze" shades aren't too dark for my light skin and they allow me to creat a nice, natural looking contour. The lighter shades and the shimmery white shade are great for highlighting. The white especially because it gives a subtle glow to my face, without overdoing it. The kit itself is really nice. The packaging is sleek and you get a nice amount of product per shade. The powders are reasonably pigmented, without being overbearing. The best thing about this kit, next to the awesome shades, is the price: it's super affordable!! This kit would be really good for someone who is new to contouring or someone, like me, who wants to do some contouring but isnt ready to dive into a large investment on the product for it.
Dry, Sensitive / Puffiness, Sensitivity, Dryness / Inverted Triangle
Love powder contour way more than creams. I find powders are so much easier to blend out and in some cases fix whereas creams are a nightmare and ruin your whole look.
Combination / Scarring / Oval
galway
Review for: Light Medium
This palette contains a great variety of contour and highlight colours. Perfect for a variety of skin tones. Perfect for makeup artists starting out, needing a variety of shades for their kit.
Combination / Blackheads, Redness, Sensitivity / Oval
13 the dell, hingham, norfolk
I bought this contour kit a few weeks ago and its nearing its end as it's been used so much. The different selections of colour make it perfect for a full beautiful contour.
Oily, Sensitive / Blackheads, Large Pores / Oval
Aberfeldy
Review for: Light Medium
Received this product as part of a mystery bag freebie! And I am so glad I received this! Super pigmented, easy to use and blend! I use it all the time when doing my makeup!
Combination / Blackheads, Redness / Oval
Southport
Pigmented and gives a natural finish for all skin types and undertones. It lasts the whole day and doesn’t transfer, it’s incredibly blendable although with a light hand doesn’t need it.
Cheltenham , Gloucestershire
Makeup Revolution HD Pro Powder Contour uploaded by Heather W.
Makeup Revolution HD Pro Powder Contour uploaded by Heather W.
This palette is good for the price, as you get 8 different toned highlight and contour shades, which can be used for different parts of the face. I tend to use the more warm shades for bronzing and cooler tones for contour, using lighter contour colours for eye crease and nose. However the lighter shades aren't that pigmented on my pale skin, and I find that the contour colours look a lot more warm toned on the skin than they look in the palette. They take a bit of building up , but on the right skin tone this would be a go to palette.
Dry, Sensitive / Puffiness, Redness, Fine Lines / Square
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
10 months ago
Makeup Revolution HD Pro Powder Contour ? How does everyone feel about this product is it something you recommend?
monika G. • 8 months ago
I do recommend it. its great for the money you give and its good. but some of the darker colors tend to look muddy on lighter skin tones.