Makeup Revolution HD Pro Powder Contour

Sculpt, define and enhance your features with our new HD Pro cream contour palette. Available in powder and cream formula. Our cream contour palettes are great for a natural finish. A mix of highlight, contour and bronzing shades in warm and cool undertones so you can find the shades to suit you. Long wearing, highly pigmented and creamy formula.Contour shades can be used to add definition and depth to the hollows of your cheekbones, jawline and temples. Highlight shades can be used to brighten under eyes, and enhance your cheekbones, cupids bow and wherever else you desire. Apply with finger tips, or a synthetic brush. Blend with a damp blending sponge or synthetic hair brush.

Vegan
Cruelty Free
Gluten Free

Ingredients

Mica, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben May Contain: (+/-) TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 19140

Hi!! I just start learning about contour and I have a lot of questions... since I am a beginner I was wondering if it is worthy buying a palette or a single contour would be enough. Do you actually use every shade?
Worth it how are the powders on the skin?
[product:makeup-revolution-pro-hd-powder-contour-kit] ? How does everyone feel about this product is it something you recommend?
Start your review of Makeup Revolution HD Pro Powder Contour!
Very good! I'm a contour junkie I love trying different brands and this by far is a very nice contouring pallette! Lov the colors they blend out so good! And the pice is perfect!
This powder contour actually help my face to look young again. It moisturize my face and keep on beat for the rest of the day..
Oily / Acne / Oval
Review for: Fair
Me encanta esta paleta, pigmenta muy bien y se difumina bastante bien tambien. Si la recomiendo. Hace su funcion.
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness / Round
Review for: Light Medium
This contour palette is amazing! You get loads of different shades and they are nicely pigmented.
Combination / Blackheads, Uneven Skin Tone / Round
TEMARA, TEMARA
Review for: Medium Dark
I love this palette. Not only do I use it for contour, highlighting and blush, but I use it as a quick eye shadow fix in the morning getting ready for work. A quick wash of the blush all over the lid, the bronzer in the crease and the highlighter to highlight the brow and done. I have a completely pulled together look all in one palette As for the way the product works, it's a nice creamy feeling powder that does not have a lot of fall out to me. It's fairly pigmented. It could be better but I don't like heavily pigmented products. I like to be able to build up to what I want. It's easier to add more than to take away
Normal / Whiteheads, Wrinkles, Sun Damage / Oval
Kalamazoo
Review for: Fair
This product is reasonably priced, and will work in a pinch. Great for those learning to contour. However, the fallout is very bad. Fallout is not a good thing when it comes to contouring because it can create unwanted shadows, or make a cheek contour way to dark. I also found the shades extremely difficult to blend or mix. Good for starters, but overall not a great contour product.
Oily, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Round
Victoria, TX
Review for: Fair
I love this thing! It’s like $10 and everything you could want. I will say, there’s a bit of a learning curve though. Before I learned how to use it, it didn’t blend great and would get blotchy.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Inverted Triangle
Farmakidou 14
Makeup Revolution HD Pro Powder Contour uploaded by Stella 👋.
The palette is actually normal to big so it worths its money! A little goes a log way so it is not gonna end any soon. It has shades for light to medium skin tones (both powders contour and highliter). Overall I highly recommend you grab this palette when you find it !
Colwyn Bay
Makeup Revolution HD Pro Powder Contour uploaded by Leah F.
Makeup Revolution HD Pro Powder Contour uploaded by Leah F.
Review for: Fair
This pallete is well loved as you can see by the picture.. so I'm sorry that it looks like it's been through hell and back haha, I always use this pallete for contouring and bronzing up my face and also use the light shades to set my face, there's a really good variety of shades but you can tell which ones are my favourite by looking at the picture, they blend so easily and look really pretty on the skin and in the picture I have also used the highlighter from the pallete which is very icy and glowy perfect for fair skin! The pan sizes are so big and it lasts so long, this pallete is actually on sale right now on the revolutionbeauty website for only £4! which is such a good bargain and I would 100% recommend it, so worth the money and would also make a great gift.
Combination, Mature / Blackheads, Redness, Fine Lines / Oval
Oklahoma
This is such a nice and affordable palette! My favorite shade in this one is the soft banana colored one, it does amazing things to my under eye area. A few shades were a bit dark for me but you can just use those with a light hand. Great overall product and even better price tag!
Combination, Mature / Large Pores, Fine Lines, Sun Damage / Oval
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
9 months ago
Makeup Revolution HD Pro Powder Contour ? How does everyone feel about this product is it something you recommend?
monika G. • 8 months ago
I do recommend it. its great for the money you give and its good. but some of the darker colors tend to look muddy on lighter skin tones.