BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Golden Sugar 2 Rose Gold Ultra Professional Blush Palette - Only at ULTA! Get some more golden sugar with Makeup Revolution's amazing collection of blushers in Golden Sugar 2 Rose Gold Ultra Professional Blush Palette! - Golden Sugar 2 Rose Gold Ultra Professional Blush Palette see more...

• Where can you purchase the palette?3 Answers
  • I absolutely love highlighting ! How does everyone prefer...1 Answers
  • Does this have a good pigmentation4 Answers
Tristan G.
Makeup revolution is probably my all time favorite brand for palettes.
This palette is on my beauty table, right where my go-to palettes sit.
These bronzer tones are perfect on my light neutral skin tone. And the shimmer shades are ridiculously PIGMENTED! I LOVE using them as shadow.
They perform beautifully on the skin, with good pigment that blends out flawlessly. This palette is one you’d expect from an expensive, high end brand... Thank God for Makeup Revolution and their high end quality at such an affordable price. You won’t find another palette with this amount of product, amazing formula and extremely low price. I guarantee it.
Mistirae S.
I love this palette because of the Contour shades. The darker one is perfect for my cheek and forehead Contour it does not make me look grey like some contour shades do. The lighter brown Contour shade is perfect for a bronzer it gives me a nice Sunkissed glow, the highlighters are nice, but I wish they would be more blinding, they are more of a subtle glow, the highlight apply g great with your finger not so we'll with no brush. The blush are alright and have good pigment, I just don't like that they are Shimmer.
Lizzi K.
Bowling Green, OH
These colors are absolutely stunning. TO be honest, I use these as pink toned highlights rather than blush because they are SO glowy. For my pale skin, many of these colors work so if you're pale, I would definitely recommend this. I cannot say for other skin tones unfortunately. It's a great price for a great product. I would definitely purchase this again.
erica a.
Hattiesburg
I use this blush palette as a topper on my other blushes. Whenever I want a little sheen or just an extra pop on my cheeks, I will run a different blush brush (that I use just for this palette) all over the colors and lightly pat onto the blush I already have on. It looks so cool as a blush topper. Trust me!
mika//미카 H.
Hilo, HI
WOW! just WOW!! i heard so much good things about this product that i had to try it out myself and they were right!! every single shade in this palette is pigmented. the highlights made my heart melt. they are so soft and blinding! personally i don’t use highlighted blush, but i am willing to use the ones in the palette more often because it’s so pretty. the bronzer shades seemed a bit light for me, but it works! just have to built up a bit but i don’t mind. with how beautiful this palette is that is the least of my worries!
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
Such a pigmented blush palette, I’m a huge fan of these creamy buttery shades they go on my cheeks so smoothly. The blushes are true to color the packaging is okay . I love the shades in this palette it’s so affordable I would definitely repurchase!
Dale J.
Makeup Revolution Blush Palette

Ok, so I couldn’t find the right product to tag but wanted to do a review on this get baked blush set by makeup revolution. I purchased this at ulta for $20 and you get 15 baked pro HD highlighters. They blend well and are creamy and pigmented. The packaging is great as well. I highly recommend anything from this company!
Karsyn E.
This palette did an okay job. When I went to apply the blush, it is really powdery and chalky. They are pigmented but you loose a lot of product while getting it on your brush. It is not my favorite nor my least favorite.
Monique A.
Grand Prairie, TX
This palette is amazing! I use it on my eyes as well as my face. It’s extremely pigmented and easy to blend. And it’s only $10! This is legit a STEAL! Go and buy this ASAP. I also have the the 1st one too and it has less bronze colors compared to this palette, but still amazing.
Nicolette C.
Staten Island, NY
This palette is okay! My favorite shade is the lighter gold one on the bottom row, and then the light pink one! They’re soft shades, but to me those are the only ones i reach for! I don’t have many complaints about these shades besides some being a little too dark for my light skin tone (the dark brown)! Also, if I use too much of it, the smooth consistency does not “melt” into my skin and is difficult to blend. Overall it is okay, but there are better “cheap” highlighters/blushes on the market !
Lex M.
Would these look weird on someone with a super light skin tone ?
Ana M.
Where can I get this?
Nicole M.
Does this have a good pigmentation
bossy o.
Where l can get this?
Yasmin K.
How pigmented is this palette?