BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

This limited edition Makeup Revolution Give Them Darkness Palette is a terrifyingly gorgeous way to glam for Halloween. Includes 18 wearable shades in both matte and shimmer finishes!

Ingredients

Mica, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Mineral Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

• How would you rate the quality of the shadows in this pal...1 Answers
  • Makeup Revolution Give Them Darkness Palette NYX Candy Gl...1 Answers
  • These look really pretty but how are they on pigment and ...1 Answers
Brenda H.
LOGAN, UT
This palette has really dark colors, which is great if you're looking for dark shades. However. I find them a bit too dark, so much that if you try to blend the colors, you don't see the difference in colors used since they all look the same-darknesswise- I love make up revolution, but this palette is not one of my favorites. I hardly ever use it.
Keyshia C.
New York
Decent palette! The colors are so pretty but hard to apply & color would not show, isn't long lasting. Not very happy. This was a fine palette but my issue is that it's definitely not 'new'. The only reason I settled for this one is that the colors were gorgeous. Otherwise, the palette itself is decent when you want to do dark colors, the lighter colors don't stay on very long even with a primer and the white is chalky. This palette is the way to glam for Halloween.
Cristina R.
The formula of these shadows is as fantastic as many of the other palettes from Makeup Revolution that I own.  They are smooth and blend well.  My one complaints is that some of the shadows aren't as pigmented and they require you to build them up to achieve the color payoff you might want.
Sincerely, Sarah E.
Taunton, MA
That pigment, though!!! I love this palette, it has so many bold colors. I would give it 5 stars if it had transition colors. But these colors are easy to blend, and as you can see, very pigmented. Would recommend!!
Rosalind P.
Plano, TX
This was a limited palette for Halloween although I didn't buy it for Halloween wear. I bought it because I really like the dark colors it's got beautiful purples and blues. My only disappointment is that some of the Shadows are very patchy when applied. The colors are great but they are not all made equal. Some go on smooth but some go on rather patchy.
Kimberly S.
This is great for Halloween. I have always enjoyed the pigment that makeup revolution provides. These palettes are so affordable it is unreal. You will get your bang for you buck and you will feel fabulous when you use the palette.
Corey M.
Albuquerque
Love this, it’s definitely a must need for any Halloween makeup, or even when you just want to spice up your every day makeup routine! All the colors go perfectly with my fair skin but look amazing on other shades as well! Would for sure recommend to everyone who enjoys cosmetics as much as I do!
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
I own the Give Them Nightmares Palette & Give Them Darkness Palette and they're both absolutely gorgeous. My one complaint is some of the shades aren't as pigmented as I had hoped, but they're both still very beautiful palettes that I use all year because I love the darker, gem-tone, sparkly shades.
Stacey A.
Ridgeland , MS
I love MUR products! This is a gorgeous palette for Halloween or any day honestly. The colors are great for a festive or going out look. It’s not the most pigmented but the colors are buildable.
Kristy B.
Stockton
Really nice pigmentation, just some shades were a little patchy, overall a nice pallet. It worked really well with other eye shadow products, and it blended really nicely.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
Where do you wear this palette out?
Larisa D.
Ridgewood, NY
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
Might it be used somewhere else instead of Halloween?
Erin N.
What colors would look good together
Katelin L.
Christiansburg, VA
Looks so pretty but how is the pigment fallout and is it blendable?