BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

This limited edition Makeup Revolution Give Them Darkness Palette is a terrifyingly gorgeous way to glam for Halloween. Includes 18 wearable shades in both matte and shimmer finishes!

Ingredients

Mica, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Mineral Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

• How would you rate the quality of the shadows in this palette?1 Answers
  • Makeup Revolution Give Them Darkness Palette NYX Candy Glitter Li...1 Answers
  • These look really pretty but how are they on pigment and fallout?1 Answers
Keyshia C.
New York
Decent palette! The colors are so pretty but hard to apply & color would not show, isn't long lasting. Not very happy. This was a fine palette but my issue is that it's definitely not 'new'. The only reason I settled for this one is that the colors were gorgeous. Otherwise, the palette itself is decent when you want to do dark colors, the lighter colors don't stay on very long even with a primer and the white is chalky. This palette is the way to glam for Halloween.
BriAnna đź’€.
Resaca, GA
I own the Give Them Nightmares Palette & Give Them Darkness Palette and they're both absolutely gorgeous. My one complaint is some of the shades aren't as pigmented as I had hoped, but they're both still very beautiful palettes that I use all year because I love the darker, gem-tone, sparkly shades.
Rosalind P.
Plano
This was a limited palette for Halloween although I didn't buy it for Halloween wear. I bought it because I really like the dark colors it's got beautiful purples and blues. My only disappointment is that some of the Shadows are very patchy when applied. The colors are great but they are not all made equal. Some go on smooth but some go on rather patchy.
Kimberly S.
This is great for Halloween. I have always enjoyed the pigment that makeup revolution provides. These palettes are so affordable it is unreal. You will get your bang for you buck and you will feel fabulous when you use the palette.
...Desiree... P.
Antioch, TN
I bought this palette at Ulta back in October. These shadows are really pigmented. It's a really pretty palette but I didn't like the fact that there are no transition shades but 1 I think. Probably why it's called "Give them darkness". It's still a really good palette though. And for the price, you can't beat it.
Corey M.
Albuquerque
Love this, it’s definitely a must need for any Halloween makeup, or even when you just want to spice up your every day makeup routine! All the colors go perfectly with my fair skin but look amazing on other shades as well! Would for sure recommend to everyone who enjoys cosmetics as much as I do!
Stacey A.
Ridgeland, MS
I love MUR products! This is a gorgeous palette for Halloween or any day honestly. The colors are great for a festive or going out look. It’s not the most pigmented but the colors are buildable.
Kristy B.
Stockton
Really nice pigmentation, just some shades were a little patchy, overall a nice pallet. It worked really well with other eye shadow products, and it blended really nicely.
Eli E.
Fresno , CA
This pallet is great for Halloween, I just purchased this a couple days ago. I would say this pallet is for all skin types, you can't go wrong with this beautiful pallet...I would actually also use it with my other eyeshadow pallets and you just mix it up with some browns or other colors that I have on other pallets. This pallet is very pigmented and is long-lasting and is very affordable you can purchase this pallet at Ulta.
Megan W.
This palette is great for creating some "dead girl glam," makeup looks. The shadows are decent quality, not great, but they are pretty good at that price point. They can be a little hard to build up to the depth that I want for a darker eye, but I can work with them. I love the color selection for creating some nice cool tone looks. This palette is nice for the price. I only wish they had continued the artwork from the box on the palette itself. Creepy cemetery is right up my alley.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
Where do you wear this palette out?
Larisa D.
Ridgewood, NY
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
Might it be used somewhere else instead of Halloween?
Erin N.
What colors would look good together
Katelin L.
Christiansburg, VA
Looks so pretty but how is the pigment fallout and is it blendable?