BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION #49 in Makeup Palettes

This limited edition Makeup Revolution Give Them Darkness Palette is a terrifyingly gorgeous way to glam for Halloween. Includes 18 wearable shades in both matte and shimmer finishes!

Ingredients

Mica, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Mineral Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

• How would you rate the quality of the shadows in this palette?1 Answers
  • These look really pretty but how are they on pigment and fallout?1 Answers
  • Are these shadows as pigmented as the rest of the makeup revoluti...1 Answers
Keyshia C.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
Decent palette! The colors are so pretty but hard to apply & color would not show, isn't long lasting. Not very happy. This was a fine palette but my issue is that it's definitely not 'new'. The only reason I settled for this one is that the colors were gorgeous. Otherwise, the palette itself is decent when you want to do dark colors, the lighter colors don't stay on very long even with a primer and the white is chalky. This palette is the way to glam for Halloween.
Megan W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is great for creating some "dead girl glam," makeup looks. The shadows are decent quality, not great, but they are pretty good at that price point. They can be a little hard to build up to the depth that I want for a darker eye, but I can work with them. I love the color selection for creating some nice cool tone looks. This palette is nice for the price. I only wish they had continued the artwork from the box on the palette itself. Creepy cemetery is right up my alley.
Eli E.
Fresno , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This pallet is great for Halloween, I just purchased this a couple days ago. I would say this pallet is for all skin types, you can't go wrong with this beautiful pallet...I would actually also use it with my other eyeshadow pallets and you just mix it up with some browns or other colors that I have on other pallets. This pallet is very pigmented and is long-lasting and is very affordable you can purchase this pallet at Ulta.
Lindsay S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand has some amazing eyeshadow palettes and being drug store the palettes can pass for high end the quality is there the shadows are super soft and buttery and has amazing pigamention and they blend out like a dream and the colors in this palette are beautiful I'm usually drawn to the browns and reddish browns but I was drawn to this palette because the shadows were beautiful colors
Brittany M.
South Haven, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would you recommend the product?: I would recommend this product bc it's an amazing product lasts long and doesn't smudge.
Where can it be purchased? I purchased mine online.
How does it compare to similar products? Better than most I've tried.
Rosalind P.
Plano
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a limited palette for Halloween although I didn't buy it for Halloween wear. I bought it because I really like the dark colors it's got beautiful purples and blues. My only disappointment is that some of the Shadows are very patchy when applied. The colors are great but they are not all made equal. Some go on smooth but some go on rather patchy.
Kimberly S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great for Halloween. I have always enjoyed the pigment that makeup revolution provides. These palettes are so affordable it is unreal. You will get your bang for you buck and you will feel fabulous when you use the palette.
Corey M.
Albuquerque
Love this, it’s definitely a must need for any Halloween makeup, or even when you just want to spice up your every day makeup routine! All the colors go perfectly with my fair skin but look amazing on other shades as well! Would for sure recommend to everyone who enjoys cosmetics as much as I do!
Nicole R.
Hermon, ME
This palette is dark and gorgeous! Makeup Revolution truly is one company that has some really great dupes of some of the higher end make-up products. This palette is PERFECT for creating so many different Halloween looks.
Hunter B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a fun and easy way to do your Halloween makeup! It's affordable and easy to find on the internet. It's shiny and shimmery and subtle too. Lasts you the entire night ! I recommend it to everyone
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
Where do you wear this palette out?
Katelin L.
Christiansbrg, VA
Looks so pretty but how is the pigment fallout and is it blendable?
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
These look really pretty but how are they on pigment and fallout?
Larisa D.
Ridgewood, NY
Erin N.
What colors would look good together