BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION #67 in Makeup Palettes

This limited edition Makeup Revolution Give Them Darkness Palette is a terrifyingly gorgeous way to glam for Halloween. Includes 18 wearable shades in both matte and shimmer finishes!

Ingredients

Mica, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Mineral Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

• How would you rate the quality of the shadows in this palette?1 Answers
  • These look really pretty but how are they on pigment and fallout?1 Answers
  • Are these shadows as pigmented as the rest of the makeup revoluti...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Johanna S.
Johanna S.
Dover, Massachusetts
Decent palette! The colors are so pretty but hard to apply & color would not show, isn't long lasting. Not very happy. This was a fine palette but my issue is that it's definitely not 'new'. The only reason I settled for this one is that the colors were gorgeous. Otherwise, the palette itself is decent when you want to do dark colors, the lighter colors don't stay on very long even with a primer and the white is chalky. This palette is the way to glam for Halloween.
Megan W.
Megan W.
This palette is great for creating some "dead girl glam," makeup looks. The shadows are decent quality, not great, but they are pretty good at that price point. They can be a little hard to build up to the depth that I want for a darker eye, but I can work with them. I love the color selection for creating some nice cool tone looks. This palette is nice for the price. I only wish they had continued the artwork from the box on the palette itself. Creepy cemetery is right up my alley.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
This brand has some amazing eyeshadow palettes and being drug store the palettes can pass for high end the quality is there the shadows are super soft and buttery and has amazing pigamention and they blend out like a dream and the colors in this palette are beautiful I'm usually drawn to the browns and reddish browns but I was drawn to this palette because the shadows were beautiful colors
Eli E.
Eli E.
Fresno , CA
This pallet is great for Halloween, I just purchased this a couple days ago. I would say this pallet is for all skin types, you can't go wrong with this beautiful pallet...I would actually also use it with my other eyeshadow pallets and you just mix it up with some browns or other colors that I have on other pallets. This pallet is very pigmented and is long-lasting and is very affordable you can purchase this pallet at Ulta.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
South Haven, MI
Would you recommend the product?: I would recommend this product bc it's an amazing product lasts long and doesn't smudge.
Where can it be purchased? I purchased mine online.
How does it compare to similar products? Better than most I've tried.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
This is great for Halloween. I have always enjoyed the pigment that makeup revolution provides. These palettes are so affordable it is unreal. You will get your bang for you buck and you will feel fabulous when you use the palette.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Hermon, ME
This palette is dark and gorgeous! Makeup Revolution truly is one company that has some really great dupes of some of the higher end make-up products. This palette is PERFECT for creating so many different Halloween looks.
Hunter B.
Hunter B.
This is such a fun and easy way to do your Halloween makeup! It's affordable and easy to find on the internet. It's shiny and shimmery and subtle too. Lasts you the entire night ! I recommend it to everyone
Kristy B.
Kristy B.
Stockton
Really nice pigmentation, just some shades were a little patchy, overall a nice pallet. It worked really well with other eye shadow products, and it blended really nicely.
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
Apache Jct, AZ
I've never been disappointed by makeup revolution, their palettes are always pretty good, but this one is my new favorite. I can wear it year round, not just for halloween.
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
Where do you wear this palette out?
Emily M.
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
These look really pretty but how are they on pigment and fallout?
Larisa D.
Larisa D.
Ridgewood, NY
Erin N.
Erin N.
What colors would look good together
Olenka B.
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
Might it be used somewhere else instead of Halloween?