BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Create a contoured look that's frightfully fierce with Makeup Revolution Ghost Sculpt. This dual hued powder compact has both black and white shades for all your spookiest looks.

• Blend well? Wash off easily? Long lasting?1 Answers
  • Is this for costume makeup or for everyday use?4 Answers
  • Is this worth the purchase for Halloween looks and pale g...2 Answers
Makeup Revolution Ghost Sculpt
  • "this product gets me in such a halloween mood! i love the grey contour if your doing a doll or skeleton look or even if you just want to make anything or anyone look dead however i’m not so keen on the white powder - it does good at making you look dead however it’s not so good at setting your makeup and gives terrible flashback. however i definitely recommend this for the contour!" in 22 reviews
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas , KY
This stuff is awesome and completely inexspensive. Perfect for Halloween and the scariest dead zombie or ghost face. The contour can apply a little patchy sometimes. Go in with a light hand and build. Don’t slap on a ton of product. A little goes a long way!
Ashley T.
I absolutely am in love with this product. I have already been doing my pre Halloween makeup and this product works very well! I am not too fond of the cheapy makeup from Halloween stores since it usually breaks me out, but this is my new favorite and will work perfectly for my new costume look this year!
#halloweenmakeup
Samantha C.
Brookhaven, GA
Absolutely a brilliant product. Two years ago I attempted a skeleton makeup look, however my everyday makeup didn't work. (It was a last minute costume idea). Makeup Revolution is genius for this product! I recommend for any lady looking to be ghostly on Halloween who doesn't want to buy the sketchy cheap makeup from the Halloween stores.
Mia F.
Salem
Very chalky to me and is a huge compact. Doesn't fit in my collection that well and looks very faint on the face. A cheap buy and wouldn't recommend it. Bought it from Ulta and this was my second REVOLUTION makeup product.
Amy D.
A little chalky but you can’t beat it for the price! You can create many Halloween looks with this little palate! Love that it’s powder and not cream! Reccomend to anyone and everyone! Specially for around the eyes!
Brittany B.
Georgetown, IN
I got this at ulta so i could do Halloween looks with and it was a great product ! Blended fairly well, but i wouldn't use the black with your every day face brushes unless you plan on washes your brushes afterwards.
Brandi B.
I'm dressing up this year as one of the skeletons for the Day of the dead 💀. I found this make up this last weekend and it's awesome. In addition I have some tattoos for the face that will do a review.
Jessa B.
Bronx, NY
I'm surprised how much I love this!! I've used this for eye shadow, highlight & contour & I've even used the black in my brows. Its soft & long lasting & the price is perfect!
Mistirae S.
I love this! I'm into doing Halloween make up, skulls, clowns, zombies, and all things creepy. This makes it so simple, it's powder but it's amazing for contouring while doing a skull look, or adding light shading while trying to go for the "dead" look. It's just all around amazing. I got mine from Ulta and it was rather affordable as well. 😊
Aliyah S.
I bought this with high hopes as I love Makeup Revolution products, but this was a big let down! Neither shades even showed up on my skin. I am fairly light but the white shade completely blended into my tone and the black barely made a dark mark. I'm so disappointed and returning this back to Ulta
Marlayna B.
Brandon, FL
Is this for costume makeup or for everyday use?
Sylvia S.
košice okolie beniakovce
Is that an highlight or eyeshadow ?
takoua c.
I didn't get it 😞 is it a black bronzer ?
Hannah H.
Frostburg, MD
Is this worth the purchase for Halloween looks and pale girls?
Kylie B.
Klamath Falls, OR
Is this just for Halloween makeup? Or what is the purpose of this?