BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION #36 in Highlighter

Ghost Lights Highlighter - The perfect glow for any ghoul! This Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked formulation in the Ghost Lights Highlighter is buildable for the ultimate otherworldly glow! - Ghost Lights Highlighter

• What is the price, do you recommend it.4 Answers
  • What is the best way to use this product so it isn't clown chalk ...3 Answers
  • Is this glittery?2 Answers
Jules R.
Wallingford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
obsessed with this product would be an understatement. Originally I liked it based on the skull imprint but once I put it on and saw how beautiful it was with its pearl to pink switch I fell in love. I have several high lighters and many high end ones, this has quickly become my go to highlighter. Blends beautifully, and can be built up based on your preference of how you'd like to wear it. For $6 this is a must have!
Catherine J.
Alpharetta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this highlighter! It caught my eye on a shelf at Ulta and I couldn’t leave without it. The unique skull design definitely drew me in. It’s part of MUR’s yearly Halloween releases, but wasn’t expensive. I’m always surprised by the quality of MUR products for the amazing prices.

This highlighter is a gorgeous light pearly-pink color. It isn’t blinding, but it’s definitely noticeable. Probably not good for everyday wear. I’ll definitely use this for Halloween and many occasions after it.

#contest #HalloWIN

Crayoff F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makeup Revolution has great highlighter at a great cost.  this cool pink shift highlighter is pressed into a spooky skull  Horror beauties truly will enjoy this.  It is pigmented, not glittery and that pink shift is everything.  And it is only $6.
Kayla B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful product on your skin & the packaging is nice too! Definitely recommend to anyone who loves makeup from beginners to pros! Definitely worth every penny!
Definitely will but again! Love it every single time! You won’t regret this purchase, and thanks for reading my review!!!
Renee P.
Key Largo, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoyed this product. It is a truly white sheen highlight. This has very pretty blue/Pink undertones. This is really a wonderful highlight for those who are very pale. This would be amazing for the Halloween of you were going to do a glam ghost makeup or a sugar skull. Affordable and really pretty. This can be found at Ulta. Also, this review was of my own and product purchased with my own money.
Savanah N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently just purchased this highlighter from ULTA Beauty and I'm obsessed with it! It has a very pretty reflect and adds a beautiful & build-able sheen to the high points of the cheek bones! I've gotten multiple compliments on it already and I would recommend to any makeup lovers willing to experiment a little! It's very easy to blend and will blind everyone next to you!
Trinity L.
Mancelona
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve seen this makeup revolution highlight in so many favorites videos so I got one of my own.
They’re amazing! Super pigmented and long lasting. Good for combination skin. I would totally recommend this product to others!
Sanjuana V.
Summerville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product , I feel iblobw the frist time trying this . I loved it for my inner eye area and for the brow bone highlight as well as the collarbone! You have such a high shine ! About blinifn great for bling glam and for events . But could wear it as everyday just try not to go over board this product is addicting. I will be purchasing this again I highly recommend this product to others .
Maria del Mar R.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this so much I bought two of them. It's absolutely stunning. It looks like opal dust on your face. You can put it on nice and light for the day or build it up for going out. I love all things Halloween and skulls. This is a must for all year round.
Amanda H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I picked this up on the ulta website since I thought the skull was so cute. The highlight works BEAUTIFULLY! The shade is so perfect for my skin tone. The packaging is spooky and perfect for Halloween. But the formula and quality of the pigment is what got me. For only 6 bucks I was blown away!
Stephanie H.
Cinderford, Gloucestershire
This looks and sounds amazing, I need this all year round! Is it worth the buy? 🖤🖤
veronica m.
What is the price, do you recommend it.
Jessica A.
Edinburgh, Edinburgh
What is the best way to use this product so it isn't clown chalk white on face?
Hope B.
This looks so cool and I would love to try it! How is it?
Marintya A.
What looks what you all do with this highlight?