BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Ghost Lights Highlighter - The perfect glow for any ghoul! This Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked formulation in the Ghost Lights Highlighter is buildable for the ultimate otherworldly glow! - Ghost Lights Highlighter

Makeup Revolution Ghost Lights Highlighter
  • "this highlighter has a really pretty pink shift, it's not too glittery and doesn't leave a cast on your face, also love the design of the product itself!" in 16 reviews
  • "really like this highlighter. it's a little powdery so it doesn't have the pop it could if it was creamer." in 11 reviews
  • "i love revolution highlighter and when i saw this i knew i just had to get it! it leaves a subtle hint of glitter and really compliments a light skin tone, really good price for quality." in 10 reviews
Amber F.
cloquet
I haven’t personally tried any Makeup Revolution highlighters, from what I’ve seen in stores and online, this packaging is pretty typical from the brand. The highlighter does not come in a box, and is contained within a circular plastic pan. As you can see from the above photos, the lid of the highlighter is clear with the brand and product name written on it in rose gold. Whilst you can see a small amount of the product through the clear lid, the text does mostly cover it. Once you open the outer packaging you are greeted with a skull raised above the rest of the product in the pan.
Julianna S.
Wallingford, CT
obsessed with this product would be an understatement. Originally I liked it based on the skull imprint but once I put it on and saw how beautiful it was with its pearl to pink switch I fell in love. I have several high lighters and many high end ones, this has quickly become my go to highlighter. Blends beautifully, and can be built up based on your preference of how you'd like to wear it. For $6 this is a must have!
Catherine J.
Alpharetta, GA
LOVE this highlighter! It caught my eye on a shelf at Ulta and I couldn’t leave without it. The unique skull design definitely drew me in. It’s part of MUR’s yearly Halloween releases, but wasn’t expensive. I’m always surprised by the quality of MUR products for the amazing prices.

This highlighter is a gorgeous light pearly-pink color. It isn’t blinding, but it’s definitely noticeable. Probably not good for everyday wear. I’ll definitely use this for Halloween and many occasions after it.

#contest #HalloWIN

Pilar G.
One of my favorite highlighters of all time. It's super vibrant and white, but in the light it shifts to a rose gold color. It's absolutely gorgeous and pretty cheap as well. I have only skin and I've never had much touble with it, being that it is very soft and gives a subtle but beautiful glow. Definitely worth the price with it's long wear and sheen.
Crayoff F.
Makeup Revolution has great highlighter at a great cost.  this cool pink shift highlighter is pressed into a spooky skull  Horror beauties truly will enjoy this.  It is pigmented, not glittery and that pink shift is everything.  And it is only $6.
Renee P.
Key Largo, FL
I really enjoyed this product. It is a truly white sheen highlight. This has very pretty blue/Pink undertones. This is really a wonderful highlight for those who are very pale. This would be amazing for the Halloween of you were going to do a glam ghost makeup or a sugar skull. Affordable and really pretty. This can be found at Ulta. Also, this review was of my own and product purchased with my own money.
👑Tommilee👑 T.
This highlighter is honestly the best one I’ve used in a while! It’s very pigmented and the shine is amazing!! Mine is a pearl color whit bluish opal tones to it. It’s so pretty and I’d highly recommend it. Makeup revolution has amazing products that are very affordable.
Savanah N.
I recently just purchased this highlighter from ULTA Beauty and I'm obsessed with it! It has a very pretty reflect and adds a beautiful & build-able sheen to the high points of the cheek bones! I've gotten multiple compliments on it already and I would recommend to any makeup lovers willing to experiment a little! It's very easy to blend and will blind everyone next to you!
Chelsea I.
Chandler, AZ
A gorgeous and unique highlighter! I absolutely love this one. The skull on the highlighter is a cute touch to the product packaging. The highlighter itself is a “flat”, but beautiful highlighter. I’d recommend this product to others.
Kayla W.
Vinton, VA
I love this highlight! I have the greenish duo chrome, and it’s amazing! So blinding! Doesn’t show the texture of my skin too bad, and the pan is huge! So affordable, and so blinding! Going back to get more in all the colors!
veronica m.
What is the price, do you recommend it.
Stephanie H.
Cinderford, Gloucestershire
This looks and sounds amazing, I need this all year round! Is it worth the buy? 🖤🖤
Jessica A.
Kidlaw close , Edinburgh
What is the best way to use this product so it isn't clown chalk white on face?
anastasia d.
How is his compared to other highlighters ?
Cassandra S.