BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Ghost Lights Highlighter - The perfect glow for any ghoul! This Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked formulation in the Ghost Lights Highlighter is buildable for the ultimate otherworldly glow! - Ghost Lights Highlighter

• Is this glittery?2 Answers
  • What is the price, do you recommend it.3 Answers
  • What is the best way to use this product so it isn't clown chalk ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Catherine J.
Catherine J.
Alpharetta, GA
LOVE this highlighter! It caught my eye on a shelf at Ulta and I couldn’t leave without it. The unique skull design definitely drew me in. It’s part of MUR’s yearly Halloween releases, but wasn’t expensive. I’m always surprised by the quality of MUR products for the amazing prices.

This highlighter is a gorgeous light pearly-pink color. It isn’t blinding, but it’s definitely noticeable. Probably not good for everyday wear. I’ll definitely use this for Halloween and many occasions after it.

#contest #HalloWIN

Makeup A.
Makeup A.
Wallingford, CT
obsessed with this product would be an understatement. Originally I liked it based on the skull imprint but once I put it on and saw how beautiful it was with its pearl to pink switch I fell in love. I have several high lighters and many high end ones, this has quickly become my go to highlighter. Blends beautifully, and can be built up based on your preference of how you'd like to wear it. For $6 this is a must have!
Renee P.
Renee P.
Key Largo , FL
I really enjoyed this product. It is a truly white sheen highlight. This has very pretty blue/Pink undertones. This is really a wonderful highlight for those who are very pale. This would be amazing for the Halloween of you were going to do a glam ghost makeup or a sugar skull. Affordable and really pretty. This can be found at Ulta. Also, this review was of my own and product purchased with my own money.
Savanah N.
Savanah N.
I recently just purchased this highlighter from ULTA Beauty and I'm obsessed with it! It has a very pretty reflect and adds a beautiful & build-able sheen to the high points of the cheek bones! I've gotten multiple compliments on it already and I would recommend to any makeup lovers willing to experiment a little! It's very easy to blend and will blind everyone next to you!
Megan W.
Megan W.
I came across this product while looking for some makeup to complete some Halloween looks, and I had to have it! I am so glad that I bought this. It is such a beautiful opalescent white highlighter. It is a little but powdery, but blends out easily with little to no effort. I am so happy that I could add this to my collection. It is a stunning highlight.
Crayoff F.
Crayoff F.
Makeup Revolution has great highlighter at a great cost.  this cool pink shift highlighter is pressed into a spooky skull  Horror beauties truly will enjoy this.  It is pigmented, not glittery and that pink shift is everything.  And it is only $6.
Maria del Mar R.
Maria del Mar R.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this so much I bought two of them. It's absolutely stunning. It looks like opal dust on your face. You can put it on nice and light for the day or build it up for going out. I love all things Halloween and skulls. This is a must for all year round.
Heather S.
Heather S.
WICHITA, KS
Omg! 👻 this is so cute and I'm a sucker for duochrome. This highlight is so fantastic I will have to snag another before they are gone. This is everything that JS crystal ball was not! Very buildable glow and absolutely gorgeous duochrome sheen! 💀
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
Wellesley, MA
I love this highlighter. It's beautifully opalescent and doesn't look glittery on the skin which I love. The embossed skull is a fabulous touch I couldn't love more. Great for Halloween but works well as an every day highlighter if used dry. Used wet you can get this baked highlighter to really glow. Highly recommend!
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
fayetteville, nc
I just recently picked up the baby from Ultra beauty and I am amazed by the quality for the money. It’s the perfect ghostly highlight or even if you just want to be a little extra blinged out! I got it on a B1G1 50% off making it around $5!!! What a steal, and the embossing on it is perfect for Halloween
veronica m.
veronica m.
What is the price, do you recommend it.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake , CA
Is this glittery?
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Edinburgh, Edinburgh
What is the best way to use this product so it isn't clown chalk white on face?
Hope B.
Hope B.
This looks so cool and I would love to try it! How is it?
anastasia d.
anastasia d.
How is his compared to other highlighters ?