Makeup Revolution Fortune Favours The Brave Palette by Makeup Revolution

30 shades of matte and glossy shades combined into a golden palette of smoky eyes different every day. The palette offers lightening up dark basic colors, marine colors, black, green and more, Fortune is a versatile palette for all ages! Designed in collaboration with the blogger BritishBeautyBlogger

Makeup Revolution Fortune Favours The Brave Palette; Blue

This Palette has beautiful colors but seem to be more shimmery than matte. Is there any other palette that has pigmented mattes in similar colors?
Start your review of Makeup Revolution Fortune Favours The Brave Palette by Makeup Revolution!
phoenix
Makeup Revolution Fortune Favours The Brave Palette by Makeup Revolution uploaded by Taylor S.
I use this pallet most of the times when I’m doing my make up it is super easy to apply and the colors in the pallet are really pretty but you have to use multiple layers and some of the colors aren’t the same after applying onto your eye.One thing I would change about the pallet is they use a plastic sheet of paper with the names and didn’t put it on the actual pallet! (They don’t have it listed but I got it at tjmax there is a lot of cute and affordable makeup there.)
Bensalem, PA
Makeup Revolution Fortune Favours The Brave Palette by Makeup Revolution uploaded by Dziana H.
I love this palette. Makeup Revolution Fortune Favours The Brave Palette by Makeup Revolution Great neutrals and bold shades as well. Fantastic assortment of shimmery colors. Long lasting and nice packaging. It is very good palette for beginners and priced very well!
I ADORE this palette! It’s a great neutral to smoky set and includes both matte and shimmer shades. The shimmer are either one shade or a marbled mix of two shades, which I love! It includes a small brush, but I didn’t like it, and to be honest I can’t even find it now. The case has a mirror inside which is fantastic for near-sighted people like me who can’t see more than a few inches away from my face lol. It’s my most used eyeshadow palette and I plan on adding to my collection with other Makeup Revolution palettes, since this one works so well. Makeup Revolution Fortune Favours The Brave Palette by Makeup Revolution
San Francisco, CA
While I love the color story of this palette, the shadows themselves are very hard to work with. They can look beautiful, but I've found that in particular the shimmer and metallic shadows must be applied without primer and applied using a finger as opposed to a brush. Otherwise those shades come out streaky, patchy, and only last a few hours. Even when applied in that specific way, they start severely fading after about six hours.
Blacksburg, VA
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutely love the colors in this palette, you can do pretty much any type of neutral look with this palette. Not as much color pay off as I'd like but with some setting spray on the brush it works like a charm.
Ickesburg , PA
I bought this palette a little over a year ago and now need to replace it (badly) because I’ve used it so much! This my go to palette, it blends easily, the pigment is BEAUTIFUL and it’s price point is amazing!
Rapid City, SD
Purchased at: ULTA
For the most part I really liked this eyeshadow palette! I loved the variety of colors, and mix of shimmery shadows and matte shadows. I do wish there was less fallout upon application, however.
Willowick, OH
Makeup Revolution Fortune Favours The Brave Palette by Makeup Revolution uploaded by Erin H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I think that this palette has a unique color scheme and that is one of the reasons it caught my eye. Also it was a reasonable price for the amount of shadows you get. I have played around with the palette a couple of times and I like it. The shimmers are really beautiful and the mattes seem to blend pretty well. I can’t wait to create more looks with this.
Makeup Revolution Fortune Favours The Brave Palette by Makeup Revolution uploaded by Emma D.
I gave this four stars because I don't use a lot of these colors. There are two colors in the palette that I love, the light matte brown for my crease then the brown with gold shimmer for my eyelids. These colors last a very long time, longer than 12 hours. Highly pigmented. No fallout. Smooth.
Blacksburg, VA
I like most of the colors and it’s a good introductory palette. It’s staying power is subpar, and I feel like I really have to pile the pigment on to make it noticeable. The neutrals are the colors I use most, and there are times I feel like they last less than an hour.