Makeup Revolution Forever Flawless Eyeshadow Palette - Affinity - 077oz

Makeup Revolution Forever Flawless Eyeshadow Palette - Affinity - 0.77oz

Look and feel flawless with the Forever Flawless Affinity Palette. With 18 matte, shimmer and marbled pressed glitter eyeshadows, you?ll be spoilt for choice! With an array of blush, warm transition hues and shimmery rich pinks it?s the perfect palette to create a rich smoky eye. Cruelty Free and Vegan

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Makeup Revolution Forever Flawless Eyeshadow Palette - Affinity - 0.77oz!
How would you rate this product?
Gloversville, NY
I absolutely love this eyeshadow palette. It’s one of my favorites. It blends so beautifully and the colors are so pretty. I definitely recommend it to others!
Smyrna, GA
Makeup Revolution Forever Flawless Eyeshadow Palette - Affinity - 0.77oz uploaded by Anayeli S.
I am in love with this palette I loved this super beautiful and the colors are too beautiful and also are of very good quality... and they last a long time if color doesn't run at all, I just love it.💖

Looking for your answer?