BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Focus & Fix Brow Kit - Only at ULTA!Makeup Revolution's Focus & Fix Brow Kit is the ultimate must-have brow kit containing 3 brow powders and a wax cream. The shades are all very blendable to match your eyebrow color easily, and the applicator included is all you need for a perfect brow. - Focus & Fix Brow Kit see more...

• I'm looking for a brow kit for beginners. Would this be a good on...1 Answers
  • How do you apply the wax? With the brush? 3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Kims V.
92345
Review for: Light-Medium more...
Best makeup product EVER!! I would like other one because that's how good it is. I thought it was going to suck but it didn't I love putting it on it makes you look so good the color is really cute it comes with a mirror to so that's good when you at in the car trying to do your makeup like I do lol! But other then that I recommend it to family and friends.
Rachel A.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Light-Medium more...
First off - these color selections are really bizarre. I didn't' feel like I could find one palette where both of the shades worked for me. The powder in this palette is way too crumbly. The brush is awkward because of how small it is, making it really difficult to draw the brow on properly. I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to use the pomade with the colors - before or after? Either way it just never seemed to look right with my brows. The color always faded off really quickly and often crumbled all over my eyes. Just wasn't the right formula for me.
Jacqueline G.
Burbank, CA
Bought mine at Ulta in South Hill Mall. There was a promo then that if you buy one, you get the second one at 50% off. Got the light medium one. Love how it perfectly matches my hair. It looks really natural. Easy to use. I sometimes use the set as eye makeup for those times I just want neutral colors. Lasts long enough throughout the day. Would definitely buy another set! Hoping to get another good deal at ULTA.
Kirstyn D.
TACOMA, WA
I love this brow product for so many reasons, first being the color selection that it comes with. For me mixing all three works perfectly with my brows and it's extremely easy to work with. I don't like the wax however it's fair to say i hate all brow waxes so i seal it with brow gel instead. Comes with mini brush and tweezers so it's great for travel! For the price it can't be beat!
Renay P.
Tampa, FL
I'm have dark brown hair so I bought the medium dark shade. I used two different shades out of the three and it looked lovely. Not overdone, just enhanced my natural look. Perfect for everyday use and fits in your purse. Good sized mirror too! Best attributes: Inexpensive. Great pigment payoff. No fragrance. Easy to apply. Bonus tools. Minimal learning curve.
Sabrina M.
Rosharon, TX
Review for: Medium-Dark more...
This is perfect. I don't use the tweezers or the applicatior that it comes with, but for $6 this is the perfect travel sized brow product. I've packed it in my carry on bag to many places and it's held up great. Nicely pigmented shades for brows.
Alexis H.
I fell in love with this product from the first time I used it. I use to use elf and it was always clumpy. This blends really well and the gel locks the color on while keeping my eyebrows in place. Highly recommend and it is a good price!
Rachel H.
Fremont, CA
Love it! Very affordable and great quality. I bout this at ulta for 50% off because there was a special sale. It lasts throughout the day and I think it's great. Definitely recommend to others!
Jennifer W.
I actually bought this off the London website when I made a pretty large purchase because the shipping is so expensive. The compact itself is super cute and tiny it has four pans, One wax and three shadows. I'm new to browse so I'm not really sure how to use the wax but I've been using the powders to fill in the sparse areas which it does a really good job. I haven't use the tweezers yet but the little brush applicator works wonders there is also a tiny little mirror inside that works really well on the go. This is a definite budget friendly eyebrow option.
Emily S.
Gun Barrel Cy, TX
I love all the the makeup revolution products but this was one I was not impressed with. For one, I wasn't aware the kit bought was going to have a green powder in it. Not sure I could see anyone using a green powder on their eyebrows. Also it has a mix of the gel and powder. I just like the elf kit that has gel. Works great and is affordable like makeup revolution products.
Chayla D.
How do you apply the wax? With the brush?
Heather S.
Morgantown, WV
I'm looking for a brow kit for beginners. Would this be a good one to purchase?