BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Focus & Fix Brow Kit - Only at ULTA!Makeup Revolution's Focus & Fix Brow Kit is the ultimate must-have brow kit containing 3 brow powders and a wax cream. The shades are all very blendable to match your eyebrow color easily, and the applicator included is all you need for a perfect brow. - Focus & Fix Brow Kit see more...

• I'm looking for a brow kit for beginners. Would this be a good on...1 Answers
  • How do you apply the wax? With the brush? 3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
MeTime M.
Review for: Medium-Dark more...
I really like how it looks after application. Didn't need the wax/gel at all.

Super difficult to remove from the box! The wax compartment fell out after removing the product out of its box?! Packaging could be better..

The major no no- it has mineral oil.. and paraben!

Gave it a two star review because I do like how it looks on me. easy to use. And it has a little brush and tweezer. Brush is soft. The tip at the end of the brow will be more precise if you use your own brush.
MONICA G.
Garden Grove
Review for: Medium-Dark more...
I’ve been using this product for the last year and it’s amazing! I’ve repurchased this product. I like how it gives you 3 different shades so you can kinda mix and create your own eyebrow shade and the little get that comes within it is really good! It lasts long and you can be as natural or as bold as you want!
Rachel A.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Light-Medium more...
First off - these color selections are really bizarre. I didn't' feel like I could find one palette where both of the shades worked for me. The powder in this palette is way too crumbly. The brush is awkward because of how small it is, making it really difficult to draw the brow on properly. I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to use the pomade with the colors - before or after? Either way it just never seemed to look right with my brows. The color always faded off really quickly and often crumbled all over my eyes. Just wasn't the right formula for me.
Mikayla B.
Decatur, MI
Review for: Light-Medium more...
I really enjoy this brow kit. I love how it comes with the two brow shades so I can use the darker one on my arch and the lighter one on the inner part of my brow. It’s very pigmented and long lasting, however I would purchase a different brush to apply with. I don’t really use the other two shades either.
Jacqueline G.
Tacoma, WA
Bought mine at Ulta in South Hill Mall. There was a promo then that if you buy one, you get the second one at 50% off. Got the light medium one. Love how it perfectly matches my hair. It looks really natural. Easy to use. I sometimes use the set as eye makeup for those times I just want neutral colors. Lasts long enough throughout the day. Would definitely buy another set! Hoping to get another good deal at ULTA.
Renay P.
Tampa, FL
I'm have dark brown hair so I bought the medium dark shade. I used two different shades out of the three and it looked lovely. Not overdone, just enhanced my natural look. Perfect for everyday use and fits in your purse. Good sized mirror too! Best attributes: Inexpensive. Great pigment payoff. No fragrance. Easy to apply. Bonus tools. Minimal learning curve.
Sabrina M.
Rosharon, TX
Review for: Medium-Dark more...
This is perfect. I don't use the tweezers or the applicatior that it comes with, but for $6 this is the perfect travel sized brow product. I've packed it in my carry on bag to many places and it's held up great. Nicely pigmented shades for brows.
Alexis H.
I fell in love with this product from the first time I used it. I use to use elf and it was always clumpy. This blends really well and the gel locks the color on while keeping my eyebrows in place. Highly recommend and it is a good price!
Rachel H.
Fremont, CA
Love it! Very affordable and great quality. I bout this at ulta for 50% off because there was a special sale. It lasts throughout the day and I think it's great. Definitely recommend to others!
Jennifer W.
I actually bought this off the London website when I made a pretty large purchase because the shipping is so expensive. The compact itself is super cute and tiny it has four pans, One wax and three shadows. I'm new to browse so I'm not really sure how to use the wax but I've been using the powders to fill in the sparse areas which it does a really good job. I haven't use the tweezers yet but the little brush applicator works wonders there is also a tiny little mirror inside that works really well on the go. This is a definite budget friendly eyebrow option.
Chayla D.
How do you apply the wax? With the brush?
Heather S.
Morgantown, WV
I'm looking for a brow kit for beginners. Would this be a good one to purchase?