2 colors available

BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Focus & Fix Brow Kit - Only at ULTA!Makeup Revolution's Focus & Fix Brow Kit is the ultimate must-have brow kit containing 3 brow powders and a wax cream. The shades are all very blendable to match your eyebrow color easily, and the applicator included is all you need for a perfect brow. - Focus & Fix Brow Kit see more...

• I'm looking for a brow kit for beginners. Would this be a good one ...1 Answers
  • How do you apply the wax? With the brush? 3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
I actually bought this off the London website when I made a pretty large purchase because the shipping is so expensive. The compact itself is super cute and tiny it has four pans, One wax and three shadows. I'm new to browse so I'm not really sure how to use the wax but I've been using the powders to fill in the sparse areas which it does a really good job. I haven't use the tweezers yet but the little brush applicator works wonders there is also a tiny little mirror inside that works really well on the go. This is a definite budget friendly eyebrow option.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Gun Barrel Cy, TX
I love all the the makeup revolution products but this was one I was not impressed with. For one, I wasn't aware the kit bought was going to have a green powder in it. Not sure I could see anyone using a green powder on their eyebrows. Also it has a mix of the gel and powder. I just like the elf kit that has gel. Works great and is affordable like makeup revolution products.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Cheektowaga, NY
I love this because it's cheap and compact and provides all the tools necessary for that perfect brown. However I did feel that the colors were on the red side and for a girl that has zero shade of red in her hair whatsoever I have to use a brow pencil and go over slightly to get the right brown.
Whitney J.
Whitney J.
Port Orange, FL
I am ridiculously in love with this product. The powders give such amazing coverage that I don't even need to use a pencil anymore since buying this. I have very light, sparce brows, but this makes them look full naturally, instead of a harsh brow. I use the light/medium pallet.
Bryna G.
Bryna G.
Dayton, OH
I absolutely ADORE this product. I bought it for very cheap ($6) at my local Ulta, and I was not expecting it to be as great as it is. It's a perfect size to just throw in my bag in case I need a touch up during the day. It works extremely well for me and I highly recommend it.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
San Antonio, TX
This eyebrow kit works so well and it was only $6!! It is very portable. You can just throw it in your purse and fix up your brows through out the day. I got this at Ulta and I would highly recommend it!
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Joppa, MD
Seriously the best brow product I have. It is so easy to apply and makes my brows look so natural I would urge every one to buy it as it lasts a long time and is one you will keep coming back to!
Shenise B.
Shenise B.
Raleigh
Really love this it's become my go to brow powder and it stays on all day leaving me with fleeky brows until I decide to remove it. Overall great staying power and great color selection.
Gilmar T.
Gilmar T.
Astoria
Earth-colored shades are my favorite leave you brilliant and larger eyes and gives Depths
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Sunset Beach, CA
Great brow product for a great price! This is definitely one of my go to products!
Chayla D.
Chayla D.
How do you apply the wax? With the brush?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Morgantown , WV
I'm looking for a brow kit for beginners. Would this be a good one to purchase?