BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Ultra 32 Eyeshadow palettes are the perfect professional eyeshadow go to palette. All you need in one handy collection palette. 32 shades in 1 palette with a great mix of shimmer and matte wearable and experimental shades to create any look and play... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Morgan B.
This pallet is very versatile with creamy shadows. Smaller tins and a lot of similar shades but overall really good value for your money. First time user and keep going back for more inexpensive pallets.Makeup Revolution Flawless Matte Eye Shadow Palette (32 Ultra Professional Matte Eyeshadows) 0.56 oz
Lexi p.
Munster
It is a very good pallet but is is not very pigmented is is long lasting but if you have dark skin like me none of these colors would rarely show up but I still use this a lot of the time but I would buy it again.
Kaia K.
East Orange , NJ
It’s a decent pallet. Simple colors . All tho I’m not that great an applying eyeshadow. I’m open to buying more eyeshadow palettes from Makeup Revolution.
Marriyah M.
This was one of my first products purchased from make up revolution, ever since it has became one of my favourite brands and i have 5 eyeshadow palettes of there and i’m currently waiting for another one to come through the post. They have a good colour range in general. This palette itself has hardly any fallout and i like to use this palette for both neutral and dramatic looks. One of my favourite and most used palette
Alina T.
Deva
Ahhh my faves. I bought this palette like a month ago and I am using it so often that I think I already need to buy another one soon. I love it! The colours are amazing and the texture is great. So easy to blend. I highly reccomend it.
George C.
Sunderland
Love this palette I love all palettes from makeup revolution plenty of colours to ply with and definitely good value for money
Radut M.
Ineu,Arad
It is a very afordable palette for everyone who is a begginer . The colours are pigmented and easy to blend .