Eyeshadow

Makeup Revolution Flawless...
14 Reviews
5 / 5
HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! This is a really nice foil eyeshadow that has a good colour selection and it's very pigmented. It's really nice especially when doing a cut crease. The bottle also contains a primer that u can put in it to make it more thin. It's also very cheap! My ones nearly finished too!
5 / 5
It’s a great color with amazing opacity and shine. As a first time user of revolution products this really got me going into wanting to buy MORE revolution products. I went and bought another color in pink, and it’s so cute!
5 / 5
This foil eyeshadow is so beautiful and blinding I love it so much, it’s beautiful on the lid!
5 / 5
Got this on sale at Ulta one time just on a whim. Probably one of the best purchases I’ve ever gotten from Ulta and Makeup Revolution. This foiled shadow beats out most high end shadows and I got it for 2$ !! Don’t even need to wet these they are so foiled but using them wet will definitely amp up the effect. This shade is one of my favorite inner corner shadows and sometimes I use it as a blinging nose highlight. Everyone should have atleast one in their collection. A little goes a long way and you won’t ever regret having this!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I like the intensity of the colour and metallic finish of the shadow! I Recommend this product
5 / 5
Purchased this at the local marshals and omg the color is amazing easy to apply and love the formula totally shook with how easy it is to apply
5 / 5
As a big fan of eyeshadow that have a wet texture it’s my go to favourite foiled eyeshadow from makeup revolution like my god rebound is such a stunning colour I’m so impressed with the value and quality 💯 % its a must have for me it’s such a stunning shade I’m loving it has pop of glitter in it as well
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I have loved this eyeshadow pallette it is one of the best ones I have ever used . You should go and try it out
5 / 5
Makeup revolution definitely has me hooked I was sceptical at first but they never let me down definitely one of my holy grail
5 / 5
This is a great product, i don't wear eye shadow but I love this, makes my eye pop and the color is beautiful.