BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

The flawless 4 palette offers 32 versatile mix of matte and shimmer shades, from neutrals to warm to smoky. Every shade you need to create every day looks or take it to the next level with the selection of bold shades. Long wearing intense and easy to... see more...

Makeup Revolution Flawless 4 Ultra 32 Eyeshadow Palette
  • "love this pallettes it's so affordable and pigmented perfect for all warm tone eye looks!!It's a staple in a begginers collection the packaging is stunning" in 7 reviews
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas, KY
Overall this is a great affordable palette. I have it 3 Stars for multiple reasons that I’ll explain. I purchased this palette on Ulta.com. I felt that the picture was very misleading. I expected to get a large 32 pan palette. What I got was a small 32 pan palette. The pan sizes were so small that my brush couldn’t even get coated fully. The shadows alone performed ok. Mattes blended nice but weren’t very pigmented, I had to really build up the colors. The shimmers were only sub par when applied wet... applied dry they didn’t even move. Also I had to really dig into the shimmers... it was like they were pressed to hard. The packaging on this palette is amazing though. You get a beautiful metal palette with a fantastic full size mirror. Even if I’m not using this palette I still have it out for the mirror because it is so nice and clear.
Marisa L.
Youngsville, NC
I got this when it was on sale for only $9 and I'm so happy that I got such a good deal on this already cheap palette. The colors are very pigmented and there are so many colors to choose from. I ordered mine online but I know ulta carry this. Well worth the money, it's a beautiful palette
Mara L.
Edinburg, TX
I got this at ULTA for $15! I think this an awesome shadow palette for that price. The shadow pan size is a bit small, but they're 32 shadows and a huge good mirror! The shadows are not crazy pigmented like Anastasia or Tarte, but they are pigmented. You may have to work a bit with some of the shadows (mattes and shimmers), but the overall look at the end is amazing. I love this palette. It has a variety of warm nuetrals.
Phoebe D.
Sunset Hills
This product is very warm toned. The pigmentation is not very consistent and I do not recommend using this wet. But it does have many beautiful colors in it, and I think that this is one of the best makeup revolution palette so far. The matters are very beautiful, the metallic shades are not very standing out, fix plus does help with that. It is not long wearing at all without an eyeshadow primer. I recommend using the Mac paint pot to prolong the wear time.
Maria V.
Can’t go wrong with 32 gorgeous colors. This palette is great for everyday look or evening dramatic look. Most are matte and the shine tones are great for accent or highlight. This is a great buy not expensive and not bad quality
Day S.
Hands down to Makeup Revolution this palette has so many beautiful shades and trending colors and it's perfect, it wears, bend very good, love shades, for every skin shade. I love it and recommend it!
Arlena C.
Gardner , MA
I think for 15 bucks this is a awesome palette. Love all the colors and the possibilities for different looks are endless . Some aren’t as pigmented-as id like but they build up beautifully and are super blend able . I’m definitely not mad at this palette and will be using it often
Michelle J.
Onsted, MI
I love this palette. The colors are on point and you can’t beat the price. I do think you need to use a good eye shadow primer before applying but otherwise the colors for this are pretty well true to what you see. They apply easily and don’t fall which is a bonus.
Beryl P.
Got this palette during Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty Sale. It has 32 lovely neutral shades that you can use from day to night. I use this everyday ‘coz the colors are perfect for work. It’s not super pigmented unlike the high end brands but if you use a good primer and/or concealer, the colors are amazing and blends easily. I usually use my fingers to apply the shimmer shadows. Overall, it’s really a good palette and I only got it for $9.
Sherrie-Ann A.
Brooklyn
I really enjoy this pallet are used it on my birthday night and I really love the shades and the pigments. it has 32 shades up some bright some neutral some dark. I ordered my needs online from Ulta beauty and I would definitely buy this again.