BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palette
  • "It is one of my favorite I love this brand because it is super pigmented all its product with a very good coverage." in 280 reviews
  • "Its such an amazing palette-!!! Would totally recomend it! It has such neutral colors and also soft and darks ones. Buy it!!! You'll love it!!!" in 50 reviews
  • "Got this palette at Ulta , the shades are very very pigmented and easy to apply ! they are long lasting and do not crease goes with any eyecolor very affordable would recommend to anyone who is on a budget" in 31 reviews
  • "im torn with this palette, i like the reddy orange colours in this palette they blend nicely and look lovley but the rest of this palette is just samey and boring and the shades all look too similar and pointless" in 4 reviews
Morgan L.
Waverly, KY
Blends well! Packaging is beyond great! My only thing is it has a lot of fallout but that can be over looked. I like the colors and use it whenever I do an eyeshadow look. I would definitely buy this again, especially for the cheap price!
Jessica C.
To start out, this palette is literally tiny. Pan sizes are about the sized of a quarter if not smaller. Pigmentation is mostly there throughout the palette, but I feel like there is so much similarity within shades. It is a good palette for crease colours and transitions though.
Bailie T.
Harrisburg, AR
This product was very mediocre. I used it a couple times and the colors we very light and had to use many coats compared to others. It is desent for the price. The compact that it comes it tend to turn out messy in the end. I would not recommend to anyone.
Tabitha L.
Springfield, OR
This is a beautiful pallet. Has great color payoff and is very buildable. Lasts a good amount of time especially if using a setting spray afterwards. I have a blue green eye color and it's great for my but it has lots of neutral colors that would go well with all eye colors. Would buy again. Large variety of colors too.
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas , KY
Omg for the price you can not beat these flawless palettes. They are amazing. The pigmentation is spot on and they blend amazing. The pan sizes are smaller then the average pan size but your getting a multitude of shades for a very low price! Amazing! Well worth the purchase!
Millie H.
Gainesville, GA
Some of the eyeshadow don't have great pigment. All though some do have amazing pigment I don't think it's worth to buy. Makeup revolution has amazing products but this isn't one. I feel like you buy something better and cheaper.
Kalaya H.
This palette has a lot of different shades to pick from. They is a good amount of pigmentation in theses shadows. I find myself doing a look with this palette without reaching for another one.
Kaitlin H.
Cortland, OH
Love this little palette. Definately not expecting the quality when I picked this guy up. The eyeshadows are great and it's awfully similar to the Lorac PRO palette for almost a third of the price.
gabby k.
for the price tag on these palettes they are extremely nice, but when i compare it to some of my higher end palettes they arent a wow. they have a lot of shades that are just so similar but i still feel like if youre on a budget i would totally recommend this to you
Angie L.
Lake villa, IL
This is one of my favorite palates because of how many choices there are! The colors look good on my skin tone and stay very well throughout the day. My only wish would be that some had more shimmer to then because I can only do so much with this many matte shades!
🌸Linda A.
tunis
How can i get this product ! Want to try it ..
Jas A.
Does it blend in easily
Punam B.
Guwahati
Makeup revolution Flawless 2 pallete or Anastasia Beverly hills modern Renaissance palette? Which 1 is the best Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palette and Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette
Jamie D.
West Chester, PA
Are these shadows smooth, creamy and easily blendable? Also, how is their pigmentation?
Hannah D.
University Pk, PA
I've been looking for a relatively cheap palette for a while now and I was wondering how good the pigmentation of the colors are? Are all the palettes the MUR make comparable, or is one better than the others?