BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palette
  • "It is one of my favorite I love this brand because it is super pigmented all its product with a very good coverage." in 280 reviews
  • "Its such an amazing palette-!!! Would totally recomend it! It has such neutral colors and also soft and darks ones. Buy it!!! You'll love it!!!" in 50 reviews
  • "Got this palette at Ulta , the shades are very very pigmented and easy to apply ! they are long lasting and do not crease goes with any eyecolor very affordable would recommend to anyone who is on a budget" in 31 reviews
  • "im torn with this palette, i like the reddy orange colours in this palette they blend nicely and look lovley but the rest of this palette is just samey and boring and the shades all look too similar and pointless" in 4 reviews
Madi A.
This was the eyeshadow palette that I bought when I first started getting into makeup. It offers a good range of colors, along with shimmery and matte shades. It is very pigmented and is has a great selection of neutral colors for those who are maybe just starting out. Definitely recommend for every day looks or full glam!
caitlyn l.
This was okay. Good for makeup beginners. The price is very cheap but the make up is cheap to there's not a lot of pigment in the colors and some of them have more pigment then others the glitter based eyeshadow has more pigment than the others
Kari J.
Hyattsville, MD
I absolutely love this palette for everyday looks. The pigmentation is fantastic and those orange/burgundy shades are EVERYTHING! I'm obsessed. Literally everyone needs this in their collection. 10/10.
Jena W.
I love this palette! Was wanting to pick it up for a while and finally got it from Ulta. I love the colors, they are so great for Fall. Colors blend very easily and have good pigmentation. Would recommend any eyeshadow palettes from this brand.
Tania B.
Hinton, WV
I really like this palette. The colors are pigmented but I hardly think it's worth $15 at Ulta. If the price was a little lower, I would definitely say it was worth the price! I recommend it, but just hope that you're actually getting your money's worth on this product. Other than that, I love it!
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
Oh my lord do i love this palette. You can make a completed look with just this palette which i love. You have a transition color, shimmers and mattes. The eyeshadows themselves are buttery and there isn't a lot of fallout which is very important. I love this palette and i believe that it works with every eye color.
Faith E.
Franklin Springs
I LOVE THIS PALLETTE! There are so many different shades in this pallette, so you can create dozens of looks. I have had this product for months now and I am still discovering new combinations. The product stays on for hours without fading and there is very little fallout. I could not be happier.
Sydney H.
I like this product a lot. I wish there was a little less fall out from the pans, but I still use this product everyday. The packaging is nice and simple, and the colors last all day on my eyes. I like the choice of colors offered int his palette, and I will more than likely buy this again.
Taylor D.
kearny, AZ
I love this pallette and the first flawless palette. They are so pretty and sparkly. It was cheap too I bought mine from Ulta for $15 ( although it was black friday) either way its worth it. My only dislike about it is I wish they colors went on thicker because I have to dip my brush a few times more than I would like.
Abbey J.
Spring grove, IL
I love this palate. I use it every time I'm going for a neutral look in my makeup and it works perfectly. The glittery eyeshadows don't transfer very well to the eye via brush, so I just use my finger for those eyeshadows and it works great! Only downfall is that the hinges to the top mirror are very weak and have broken on two of my MR palates.
🌸Linda A.
tunis
How can i get this product ! Want to try it ..
Jas A.
Does it blend in easily
Punam B.
Guwahati
Makeup revolution Flawless 2 pallete or Anastasia Beverly hills modern Renaissance palette? Which 1 is the best Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palette and Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette
Jamie D.
West Chester, PA
Are these shadows smooth, creamy and easily blendable? Also, how is their pigmentation?
Hannah D.
Leesport, PA
I've been looking for a relatively cheap palette for a while now and I was wondering how good the pigmentation of the colors are? Are all the palettes the MUR make comparable, or is one better than the others?