BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Does it blend in easily7 Answers
  • I would like to know where I can buy this brand? It's a ...5 Answers
  • How can i get this product ! Want to try it ..5 Answers
Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palette
  • "It is one of my favorite I love this brand because it is super pigmented all its product with a very good coverage." in 280 reviews
  • "Its such an amazing palette-!!! Would totally recomend it! It has such neutral colors and also soft and darks ones. Buy it!!! You'll love it!!!" in 50 reviews
  • "Got this palette at Ulta , the shades are very very pigmented and easy to apply ! they are long lasting and do not crease goes with any eyecolor very affordable would recommend to anyone who is on a budget" in 31 reviews
  • "im torn with this palette, i like the reddy orange colours in this palette they blend nicely and look lovley but the rest of this palette is just samey and boring and the shades all look too similar and pointless" in 4 reviews
Karla S.
Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
Amazing value for money! These eyeshadows apply so good on the eyes and blend amazingly. Pigmentation is really good! If your looking for cheap alternative to the urban decay palettes Makeup revolution is the one!
Michelle F.
Bentley, Western Australia
This has become my everyday palette. My other palettes have been pushed to the back as this has everything I need to create my everyday makeup looks. It blends perfectly and it blends with other brand eyeshadows as well perfectly which is what you want from your matte eyeshadow palette to create your multiple looks. A must have in everyone's collection.
Amy H.
This palette was the first I ever bought, they're amazing pallets whilst you're exploring different colours! Because for the price and quality I think they're definitely worth it and pigment in these are actually very good. There's also a range of matte and shimmers😍
Emma S.
Tinshill, Leeds
I own plenty of MUR palettes and find they can be quite hit and miss. I have blue eyes and bought this at Superdrug. The majority of the shades are high pigmented but there is a LOT of fall out, so if using, make sure you use it before your concealer and foundation.
Lily D.
Derbyshire , Dronfield
I like these because there so pigmented and so cheap. There good dupes for many highend brands. The eyeshadow are soft and good to blend. I can do my eyeshadow quickly with these palettes. I love them.
Devika M.
St, QC
I didn't like this palette as much as I thought I would. It wasn't as pigmented as I'd hope. It's affordable but I won't turn to it. This one has warmer shades compared to the first one.
Adriana N.
Brasov
Found it on the internet so I told myself I should try it. The pigmentation is okay,but not really showing. There is room for improvement, although the price is really good. Some colors are nicer than others,but every color can be used in day to day makeup.
Holly B.
Morgan Close, Northampton
Lost 1 star as the shimmer shades aren't as great as the mattes. Although this palette had a great variety of shades and is a really good starter palette for a beginner or a great palette for people who don't want to spend much on makeup. Also this Brand is cruelty free!
Julia S.
My go to palette that can create any neutral type of look. The palette included creamy mattes, metallic and shimmers. They are pigmented and easy to blend. They last long with the use of a good eye primer. I would recommend to anyone with any skin type!
Shabnam A.
New Delhi
It has good range of colors from nude to browns. You can create daily make up, party make up, smokey make up with it easily. Some of them has good pigmentation some of them has not but still is very easy to apply. I will surely recommend it to everyone.
Jas A.
Does it blend in easily
Samantha J.
Has anyone tried this eyeshadow palette?? Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palette
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I would like to know where I can buy this brand? It's a good brand, is it worth it?
Punam B.
Guwahati
Makeup revolution Flawless 2 pallete or Anastasia Beverly hills modern Renaissance palette? Which 1 is the best Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palette and Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette
🌸Linda A.
tunis
How can i get this product ! Want to try it ..