BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Does it blend in easily7 Answers
  • I would like to know where I can buy this brand? It's a ...6 Answers
  • How can i get this product ! Want to try it ..5 Answers
Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palette
  • "It is one of my favorite I love this brand because it is super pigmented all its product with a very good coverage." in 280 reviews
  • "Its such an amazing palette-!!! Would totally recomend it! It has such neutral colors and also soft and darks ones. Buy it!!! You'll love it!!!" in 50 reviews
  • "Got this palette at Ulta , the shades are very very pigmented and easy to apply ! they are long lasting and do not crease goes with any eyecolor very affordable would recommend to anyone who is on a budget" in 31 reviews
  • "im torn with this palette, i like the reddy orange colours in this palette they blend nicely and look lovley but the rest of this palette is just samey and boring and the shades all look too similar and pointless" in 4 reviews
Zoe M.
Newcastle , Tyne and Wear
Amazing drug store make up brand, I have numerous palettes and highlighters which are both easy to apply. Great value and were one of the first palettes I bought in my make up kit.
Omaima B.
sfax
i have flawlesss matte and flaslesss it great not bad the flawlesss matte it a dupe of smartbox pallette the color te pigmentation it the same it great all color is transition color amazing matte palllette and price verrrry gooood
Karla S.
Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
Amazing value for money! These eyeshadows apply so good on the eyes and blend amazingly. Pigmentation is really good! If your looking for cheap alternative to the urban decay palettes Makeup revolution is the one!
Michelle F.
Bentley, Western Australia
This has become my everyday palette. My other palettes have been pushed to the back as this has everything I need to create my everyday makeup looks. It blends perfectly and it blends with other brand eyeshadows as well perfectly which is what you want from your matte eyeshadow palette to create your multiple looks. A must have in everyone's collection.
tam s.
thailand
Makeup Revolution is one of my favorites. Because the price is really good and it comes with amazing good quality. This is just as good as morphe tarte anastacio Beverly Hills and more the colors are really pigmented even more pigmented than some high-end brands.
Lily D.
Derbyshire , Dronfield
I like these because there so pigmented and so cheap. There good dupes for many highend brands. The eyeshadow are soft and good to blend. I can do my eyeshadow quickly with these palettes. I love them.
Devika M.
St, QC
I didn't like this palette as much as I thought I would. It wasn't as pigmented as I'd hope. It's affordable but I won't turn to it. This one has warmer shades compared to the first one.
Holly B.
Morgan Close, Northampton
Lost 1 star as the shimmer shades aren't as great as the mattes. Although this palette had a great variety of shades and is a really good starter palette for a beginner or a great palette for people who don't want to spend much on makeup. Also this Brand is cruelty free!
Adriana N.
Brasov
Found it on the internet so I told myself I should try it. The pigmentation is okay,but not really showing. There is room for improvement, although the price is really good. Some colors are nicer than others,but every color can be used in day to day makeup.
Julia S.
My go to palette that can create any neutral type of look. The palette included creamy mattes, metallic and shimmers. They are pigmented and easy to blend. They last long with the use of a good eye primer. I would recommend to anyone with any skin type!
Jas A.
Does it blend in easily
Samantha J.
Has anyone tried this eyeshadow palette?? Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palette
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I would like to know where I can buy this brand? It's a good brand, is it worth it?
🌸Linda A.
tunis
How can i get this product ! Want to try it ..
Punam B.
Guwahati
Makeup revolution Flawless 2 pallete or Anastasia Beverly hills modern Renaissance palette? Which 1 is the best Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palette and Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette