BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palette
  • "It is one of my favorite I love this brand because it is super pigmented all its product with a very good coverage." in 280 reviews
  • "Its such an amazing palette-!!! Would totally recomend it! It has such neutral colors and also soft and darks ones. Buy it!!! You'll love it!!!" in 50 reviews
  • "Got this palette at Ulta , the shades are very very pigmented and easy to apply ! they are long lasting and do not crease goes with any eyecolor very affordable would recommend to anyone who is on a budget" in 31 reviews
  • "im torn with this palette, i like the reddy orange colours in this palette they blend nicely and look lovley but the rest of this palette is just samey and boring and the shades all look too similar and pointless" in 4 reviews
Cambier S.
Louvain-La-Neuve
For the price tag, it is a nice palette.
THe pigment is good for a lot of them (some are less pigmented)
It stay well on the eyes all the day (even without primer). It is easy to use and blend.
Unfortunately, I found that some colours are really look alike inside the same palette.
Chloe B.
Camberley, Surrey
This is my favourite eyeshadow pallet I own and that's because I can use any of these shades for absolutely anything! They're very pigmented in my opinion and last long. I would recommend this product to beginners as I only started using eyeshadows once I bought this pallet, love it!
-Cloes🥀 C.
0x43lq
I like this palette a lot the colours are great. The could be more easy to get on the brushes and more of the product on the brush as when you use it has a very flat surface and it get difficult to get it on. But either from that the pigmentation is great and I really enjoyed it.
Aaishah N.
Iqbal Rd, Grand Bay
This palette is just Woooooooow😍😍😍😍😍..
I damn really like this palette and i am a huge fan of this one.. If someone would gift me this one i will take it without hesitation.. I just love its colours and its application on the eyes.. Colours are pigmented and blends very easily..
I love the colour selection in this pallet and how easy to work with all the colours are. I find my self being able to create dozens of amazing eye looks with this pallet alone. The pigmentation are pretty impressive baring in mind the price. I would definitely recommend this especially if you are starting to use eyeshadow
Mila💋 L.
This is one of my favourite pallets and it is also one of my first, i have flawless one and two, and they are the best, the price is very affordable, one of my favourite colours are from that pallete, i bought it at online store called pink panda, i would definitely reccomend.
Zoe M.
Newcastle , Tyne and Wear
Amazing drug store make up brand, I have numerous palettes and highlighters which are both easy to apply. Great value and were one of the first palettes I bought in my make up kit.
Omaima B.
sfax
i have flawlesss matte and flaslesss it great not bad the flawlesss matte it a dupe of smartbox pallette the color te pigmentation it the same it great all color is transition color amazing matte palllette and price verrrry gooood
Jess L.
Liskeard, Cornwall
I bought this on a whim, more of an impulse buy. I have a LOT of revolution makeup and have always loved it. So while I was in superdrug I grabbed one. I’m so glad I did, the pigmentation is CRAZY it’s such a diverse palette. The amount of looks you can create is endless.
Michelle F.
Bentley, Western Australia
This has become my everyday palette. My other palettes have been pushed to the back as this has everything I need to create my everyday makeup looks. It blends perfectly and it blends with other brand eyeshadows as well perfectly which is what you want from your matte eyeshadow palette to create your multiple looks. A must have in everyone's collection.
🌸Linda A.
tunis
How can i get this product ! Want to try it ..
Jas A.
Does it blend in easily
Punam B.
Guwahati
Makeup revolution Flawless 2 pallete or Anastasia Beverly hills modern Renaissance palette? Which 1 is the best Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palette and Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette
Hannah D.
University Pk, PA
I've been looking for a relatively cheap palette for a while now and I was wondering how good the pigmentation of the colors are? Are all the palettes the MUR make comparable, or is one better than the others?
Justina K.