BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palette
  • "It is one of my favorite I love this brand because it is super pigmented all its product with a very good coverage." in 280 reviews
  • "Its such an amazing palette-!!! Would totally recomend it! It has such neutral colors and also soft and darks ones. Buy it!!! You'll love it!!!" in 50 reviews
  • "Got this palette at Ulta , the shades are very very pigmented and easy to apply ! they are long lasting and do not crease goes with any eyecolor very affordable would recommend to anyone who is on a budget" in 31 reviews
  • "im torn with this palette, i like the reddy orange colours in this palette they blend nicely and look lovley but the rest of this palette is just samey and boring and the shades all look too similar and pointless" in 4 reviews
Fiona C.
Easily the most complementary palette I have. The perfect mix of shimmer and matte shadows - you have to pack it on sometimes; however, for the cost it is most definitely one of my favorite buys.
Farina W.
Decatur, GA
I actually have the orginal Flawless pallet which I ordered from the Global website. The colours are all AMAZING! The glitter makes you feel like a queen. The pallet has a huge range of shades and they are all highly pigmented so you barely use just one or two strokes per application. If you don't have many eyeshadow colours, then please go for this, its only about $15!!!! The pallet has a huge mirror inside as a bonus.
NICOLE 🦅.
New Port Richey, FL
I got three of their eyeshadow pallets this past week at Ulta! It was buy 2 get 1 free. I am so glad I found this brand! Apply so smooth & rich colors!!! I love it!!!Makeup Revolution Mermaids ForeverMakeup Revolution Affirmation 32 Piece Eyeshadow PaletteMaybelline The City Kits All-in-One Eye & Cheek Palette, Urban Lightwet n wild MegaGlo Hello Halo Liquid Highlighter
Juliana 👑.
San Jose, CA
This is probably one of my most used pallets! The colors are so easy to blend and the more shimmer colors are so pigmented! And long lasting. I was skeptical to purchase only because I wasn't so aware of this makeup brand. It was also very affordable! I love the pallet due to its mirror to. One of my favorite things about it. I only wish there was more brighter colors or purples or yellows in the pallet. Seems kinda dark color wise.
Ysaura B.
Fairview, WV
I've had this palette for a while now, and it's become one of my go-to staples. I use it most everyday, as you can create a multitude of looks and the colors go with everything. The pigmentation is good with little fallout, and with a primer will stay all day. It's a relatively inexpensive palette for the amount of shades you receive, and the quality is worth the price (I think I paid around $15 from Ulta).
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
This is one of the first palettes I've ever purchased! I got it as a dupe for one of the Morphe palettes and I loved it. The pigments are great and there are many different colors to choose from. The only negative thing I have to say is that the shadows give a LOT of fallout. If you can look past that, this is the palette for you. It's very affordable.
Barbara J.
Round Rock, TX
Oh my goodness was I so excited when I got my hands on this Palette!!! This Palette has a mixture of Matte and Shimmer. You have your Browns, Blues, Oranges and Plums. It's perfect for travel, I think it's pure perfection and the packaging is amazing, have you seen the MIRROR!?!?!? I bought mine at my local Ulta after waiting months and I would buy other products from their line!!!
Karina C.
Irvine, CA
All the shades are so pigmented and easy to blend! A little goes a long way, especially with the darker shades on the right, the rusty shade in the top right, and the reddish copper shade. The darker shades are more different from each other, but the light shades on the left aren't that different from each other on the eye. Most of these shades are matte with the exception of a couple of them. The shimmery/glittery shades are harder to pick up on the brush, but I just used my fingers and it works out pretty well. This is one of the best palettes I've had.
Kim W.
Bought 2 of the Flawless pallets at Ulta a few weeks ago they were buy 1 get 1 half price. They have a nice plastic case that snaps shut with a nice size mirror inside. It also comes with a clear plastic card with all the shadow names. I switched a few of the colors and I've determined that the shimmer shadows are good pigment and the matte shadows are so so, but for the price I think it's do able.
candy L.
Hermitage, PA
I love all the eyeshadow palettes from makeup revolution. especially those in their I heart makeup line. I used the flawless 2 palette today for the first time and I am quite impressed. the colors are extremely pigmented and apply so nicely. there is alittle fallout but it is not terrible. The staying power is acceptable but after about 9 hours, it is starting to fade somewhat but again not terribly. All in all I am in love with this pallete which is from the regular makeup revolution line. I highly recommend to anyone wanting to get alot of color option without having to pay a ton of money.
Jas A.
Does it blend in easily
🌸Linda A.
tunis
How can i get this product ! Want to try it ..
Punam B.
Guwahati
Makeup revolution Flawless 2 pallete or Anastasia Beverly hills modern Renaissance palette? Which 1 is the best Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palette and Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette
Jamie D.
West Chester, PA
Are these shadows smooth, creamy and easily blendable? Also, how is their pigmentation?
Hannah D.
Leesport, PA
I've been looking for a relatively cheap palette for a while now and I was wondering how good the pigmentation of the colors are? Are all the palettes the MUR make comparable, or is one better than the others?