BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palette
  • "It is one of my favorite I love this brand because it is super pigmented all its product with a very good coverage." in 280 reviews
  • "Its such an amazing palette-!!! Would totally recomend it! It has such neutral colors and also soft and darks ones. Buy it!!! You'll love it!!!" in 50 reviews
  • "Got this palette at Ulta , the shades are very very pigmented and easy to apply ! they are long lasting and do not crease goes with any eyecolor very affordable would recommend to anyone who is on a budget" in 31 reviews
  • "im torn with this palette, i like the reddy orange colours in this palette they blend nicely and look lovley but the rest of this palette is just samey and boring and the shades all look too similar and pointless" in 4 reviews
Jasmine K.
Sofronea
This product is very cheap but the collors are okay ,pigmented but not too pogmented for a night look ,for a daylook they are absolutely perfect,easy to blend !I like them!
Kira L.
Cwmbran
Had this palette for absolutely ages and I use it every day without fail. It’s such a good palette all the colours are so pigmented and they blend with each other so well.
Kirsty B.
Love that this product is cheap as chips and so easy to work with 😁 I wouldn’t say it has the best pigment but it’s easy to build up! This is one of my go to palettes!
Georgina H.
Gorgeous colours, very pigmented. Easy to blend. Very affordable! No fall out at all! I use this product every time I do my makeup! Will definitely be buying again!!
Narimene C.
I cannot put into words how much I love makeup revolution eyeshadows. Not only are they totally inexpensive to buy but the actual pigmentation of the eyeshadows is by far the best of anything I have seen on the drugstore recently. This particular palette consists of a good range of neutral and smokey colours and would suit anyone looking for a good palette for everyday use. Would highly recommend.
Carrie P.
Batley, Batley
Excellent pigment. Love the alsortment of colours. Brilliant pallet especially for the price only £8 in Superdrug. Loved messing round with the colours to create different looks. Only downfall was some of the shades had a bit more fallout than others so my advice would to be to ensure you tap off excess or have something to catch the fall out especially if you do foundation before eyeshadow. Overall I love this pallet and will definialty be collecting some of the other flawless pallets.
Clãírë Ð.
skikda
Gemma K.
Milton Keynes, Milton Keynes
Makeup Revolution are a brand that I can't stop raving about. I absolutely love them! I know that a lot of people have had a go at them for 'copying' or duping several high-end palettes and products. However I think they're doing something very clever. They're helping to people who cannot afford to pay out £30+ for a palette every time a new one comes out. Their formulas too! INSANE. Most of Makeup Revolution's formulas match that of their high-end inspirations, or sometimes they're even better. I will continue to support this brand because I think they're incredible value for money.
Nada N.
This product it is magical!😍 You can do hundreds of looks with just one palette. You can choose different colors. All colors are very pigmented and so soft that you can blend it like a professional even if you are still beginner. If I had to choose the best pallet it would be this. I just love it because I prefer natural looks. I recommend it to those who love natural and elegant looks.
member-e2448
Very pigmented and lovely neutral colours, this would be excellent or beginners in makeup. However there is some fall out but can be fixed by covering with foundation.
🌸Linda A.
tunis
How can i get this product ! Want to try it ..
Jas A.
Does it blend in easily
Punam B.
Guwahati
Makeup revolution Flawless 2 pallete or Anastasia Beverly hills modern Renaissance palette? Which 1 is the best Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palette and Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette
Jamie D.
West Chester, PA
Are these shadows smooth, creamy and easily blendable? Also, how is their pigmentation?
Hannah D.
University Pk, PA
I've been looking for a relatively cheap palette for a while now and I was wondering how good the pigmentation of the colors are? Are all the palettes the MUR make comparable, or is one better than the others?