BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palette
  • "It is one of my favorite I love this brand because it is super pigmented all its product with a very good coverage." in 280 reviews
  • "Its such an amazing palette-!!! Would totally recomend it! It has such neutral colors and also soft and darks ones. Buy it!!! You'll love it!!!" in 50 reviews
  • "Got this palette at Ulta , the shades are very very pigmented and easy to apply ! they are long lasting and do not crease goes with any eyecolor very affordable would recommend to anyone who is on a budget" in 31 reviews
  • "im torn with this palette, i like the reddy orange colours in this palette they blend nicely and look lovley but the rest of this palette is just samey and boring and the shades all look too similar and pointless" in 4 reviews
Kristyna P.
Totally amazed by this palette! A must have for every beauty addict. The shadows have a great range of shades for transition shades. They are creamy and pigmented also. The only problem is they are very dusty, but i know there are other higher end products that do the same. Great for travel because of the small size. I love that the mirror is as big as the palette I don't have to grab a mirror to apply the shadows and you can create a day look and night look or just your everyday look.
Alondra D.
I must comment that the pigmentation of these shadows is AMAZING, besides it is super easy to blend them, the only disadvantage is that in the middle part of the palette there are many very similar colors that in my point of view it would be good to have omitted them and added a different range of colors
Tanjima H.
I love this palette! It is perfect for a beginner with tons of shades priced reasonably. Personally I think this product is high quality and long lasting only if you blend well. There is a lot of fall-out which needs improving. And yes I'd purchase again!
Tessa D.
Beautiful  palette   colours very pigmented  and neutral  colours  there is a experience  palette  out there that has the same colours  this one is much better  and cheeper  i would recommend  this  palette  to everyone   its £8 such a bargain  its in tambeauty  or superdrug
hina s.
after using this pallette i have forgot all the other big brand pallettes the packaging is so good n the mirror on the other side it just amazing the pigmentation is good the colours are beautiful you can wear all day long and it doesn't fade away n not even it creased on your eyelids it glide so smoothly on your eyelid it is the best pallette
Kirsty H.
I waited mo the to get my hands on this product and when I did I wasn't as impressed as I'd hoped to be. I love the brand and have loads of products from them however I found the pallet I had to be chalky and that the pigment was now as good as previous Iterms. It did put me off buying products for a while. I have gone back to try and use this products but away there was a lot of fallout from the items. I ended up giving it to a young cousin to play with.
Charlee T.
Landore, Landore
I love this palette. Price per wear is amazing and they are all so pigmented and last throughout the day easily without primer. Barely any fall out - I sometimes experience slight fall out with the black but otherwise I use this palette daily and would recommend to anyone looking for a budget friendly cruelty free eyeshadow palette.
Grace D.
So I couldn't found my product so I just clicked on one that is very similar to mine. What you see on my picture is actually the Makeup Revolution Pro HD Amplified 35 Palette. The color are warm and i juste love it.
Chloe T.
Southway , PL
For the price it's a really good palette. Some of the matte colours are quite repetitive and chalky. However on the eyes you don't achieve good pigmentation for the price and I have achieved very beautiful eye looks with this palette. Not my go to but still own in my collection. Perfect for beginners as it won't break the bank.
Fiona G.
I love the range of neutral colours in this palette and what you get for the price is amazing however of course the eyeshadows are not top quality, I think they are fairly creamy and not to chalky but the pigmentation I very low and they don't blend very well. I would recommend this is you are on a budget or are looking for many different colours for little money but I personally would not recommend the quality of them.
🌸Linda A.
tunis
How can i get this product ! Want to try it ..
Jas A.
Does it blend in easily
Punam B.
Guwahati
Makeup revolution Flawless 2 pallete or Anastasia Beverly hills modern Renaissance palette? Which 1 is the best Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palette and Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette
Hannah D.
University Pk, PA
I've been looking for a relatively cheap palette for a while now and I was wondering how good the pigmentation of the colors are? Are all the palettes the MUR make comparable, or is one better than the others?
Justina K.