BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Does it blend in easily7 Answers
  • I would like to know where I can buy this brand? It's a ...6 Answers
  • How can i get this product ! Want to try it ..5 Answers
Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palette
  • "It is one of my favorite I love this brand because it is super pigmented all its product with a very good coverage." in 280 reviews
  • "Its such an amazing palette-!!! Would totally recomend it! It has such neutral colors and also soft and darks ones. Buy it!!! You'll love it!!!" in 50 reviews
  • "Got this palette at Ulta , the shades are very very pigmented and easy to apply ! they are long lasting and do not crease goes with any eyecolor very affordable would recommend to anyone who is on a budget" in 31 reviews
  • "im torn with this palette, i like the reddy orange colours in this palette they blend nicely and look lovley but the rest of this palette is just samey and boring and the shades all look too similar and pointless" in 4 reviews
Tamara F.
Lancashire , Blackpool
This for me is definitely a palette I would recommend for someone starting out in makeup! It has all the basic and essential colours! They’re nicely pigmented and very affordable. At Just £8 I would recommend to beginners in makeup for definite.
Lauren E.
Ardrossan, North Ayrshire
This is a great palette for the money and they are very blendable. The shimmers in the palette are soft and apply great. I feel like it complements my blue eyes with the colour that’s are in the palette. I would 100% recommend this to everyone.
Sumaiya M.
Leytonstone , London
This palette is just wow.
Such an amazing palette of high I didn’t expect makeup revolution to come up with. The colours are so beautiful and some are really pigmented. They are easy to apply and u will not be disappointed with it. It’s £8 from Superdrug ❤️
Holly T.
Swindon
The pigmentation is perfection the whole range is affordable, perfect for winter and autumn looks! This palette has the perfect balance of matte and shimmer shades. 100% recommend to the guys and gals who are starting out in the make up world!
Ellie G.
Colours in this palette are so beautiful. I love the various different looks you can create. The shadows are also super pigmented, easy to blend and long lasting. I can't believe this palette was only £6. I'm obsessed. Would 100% recommend!
Charlotte G.
Oakenfield , Lichfield
This is one of my favourite eyeshadow palettes, the shades are brilliant for day to day eyeshadow looks. The packaging is sleek and simple. I’ve had my palette for quite a long time and have since picked up more of the flawless palettes
Nika K.
8290
I always wanted to try this palette. The colours are pretty and the pigmentation is ok for the price. I'm in love with makeup revolution products and this one is not exception. You can create a lot of different looks with this palette and i think it's worth the money.
sarah b.
Use this palette every day and i love it! Amazing prices on all Makeup Revolution products. Only downside is that some of the shadows don’t blend as well as the others but a little extra time spent will leave you with amazing looks.
Ellise I.
Kent, Folkestone
I have been trying makeup revolution products for a while now as I find they are perfect for every day use. I bought this palette on a whim and I have not been disappointed. The mattes are creamy and blend out with little effort. I can create many looks with this palette.
Tanya E.
Harlow, Harlow
This brand is really really good! The quality is good for the money! Of course they are not as durable as higher end products however they are amazing for someone who is starting out in make up and do not want to spend a crazy amount!
Jas A.
Does it blend in easily
Samantha J.
Has anyone tried this eyeshadow palette?? Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palette
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I would like to know where I can buy this brand? It's a good brand, is it worth it?
🌸Linda A.
tunis
How can i get this product ! Want to try it ..
Punam B.
Guwahati
Makeup revolution Flawless 2 pallete or Anastasia Beverly hills modern Renaissance palette? Which 1 is the best Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palette and Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette