BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Does it blend in easily7 Answers
  • I would like to know where I can buy this brand? It's a ...5 Answers
  • How can i get this product ! Want to try it ..5 Answers
Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palette
  • "It is one of my favorite I love this brand because it is super pigmented all its product with a very good coverage." in 280 reviews
  • "Its such an amazing palette-!!! Would totally recomend it! It has such neutral colors and also soft and darks ones. Buy it!!! You'll love it!!!" in 50 reviews
  • "Got this palette at Ulta , the shades are very very pigmented and easy to apply ! they are long lasting and do not crease goes with any eyecolor very affordable would recommend to anyone who is on a budget" in 31 reviews
  • "im torn with this palette, i like the reddy orange colours in this palette they blend nicely and look lovley but the rest of this palette is just samey and boring and the shades all look too similar and pointless" in 4 reviews
Sophie C.
Bodmin, Cornwall
This is my daily go to palette. It has such pigmented, strong colours that I love to play with and the shimmers are great quality and look stunning on the eyes. Will buy again if I use it all up!
caitlin m.
very pigmented shadows and a lot of different shades to create multiple different looks. Definitely one of my favourite pallets from makeup revolution and amazing product for how cheap it is too!
Julie N.
Vanløse
I like this palette! Not my favorite from Revolution, but to be fair I have 15 of their eyeshadow palette, so they Can’t all be my fave. Nice colours, Suits my Blue eyes.
Tasha A.
Hamburg
I really like the fact that they made a second one of the Flawless Mattes Palette. The eyeshadows are pigmented really well for a drugstore brand. It has a big mirror, which I like. However, I wish there was a wider colour range.
SHANNON-JO D.
County Durham, Stanley
I’ve had this palette for so long. The colours are amazing and the pigmentation is really good for the price. I love makeup revolution products as they’re really cheap but amazing quality. I can create so many different looks as there’s so many shades to play about with from mattes to shimmers.
Siobhan B.
Bolton court, Skelton
Where do i start with this palette. The high pigment and colors are stunning, The variety of shades available is amazing, The shades last all day which is amazing i wear these colors for work i put these on around 7am and coming home at 5pm they still look amazing. I love how easy these eye shadows are to apply with either brush or finger method. This palette was £8 when i bought it, i would 100% recommend, can be bought on line or in super drug.
Rosie M.
Lower meadows , Barton upon Humber
100% recommend all makeup revolution eyeshadows!! So affordable and amazing g quality. I have so many in my collection I would recommend these to anyone so great :)
Jas E.
Amazing product extremely pigmented, and a dupe for Anastasia Beverly Hills pallets modern renaissance. And you get a lot more for the price. Definitely affordable.
Sara C.
Vale da Amoreira
Pigmented, they blend nicely and last me all day even without a primer. It has the same tones as Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics Eyeshadow Palette , so for me, it's a dupe. The package feels nice, the mirror is amazing. The only down size is that some colors are just so similar.
Chandrika D.
This palette has a good selection of nude tone colours, great for everyday eye makeup and can be used for blending other dark colours. It is not very pigmented though, but that only means that is manageable and buildable. A lot of product needs to be applied on darker skin tones as mine.
Jas A.
Does it blend in easily
Samantha J.
Has anyone tried this eyeshadow palette?? Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palette
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I would like to know where I can buy this brand? It's a good brand, is it worth it?
Punam B.
Guwahati
Makeup revolution Flawless 2 pallete or Anastasia Beverly hills modern Renaissance palette? Which 1 is the best Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palette and Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette
🌸Linda A.
tunis
How can i get this product ! Want to try it ..