Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palette
  • "im torn with this palette, i like the reddy orange colours in this palette they blend nicely and look lovley but the rest of this palette is just samey and boring and the shades all look too similar and pointless" in 4 reviews
Carrie P.
Batley, Batley
Excellent pigment. Love the alsortment of colours. Brilliant pallet especially for the price only £8 in Superdrug. Loved messing round with the colours to create different looks. Only downfall was some of the shades had a bit more fallout than others so my advice would to be to ensure you tap off excess or have something to catch the fall out especially if you do foundation before eyeshadow. Overall I love this pallet and will definialty be collecting some of the other flawless pallets.
Jessica J.
Easy to apply, Super protectecrive, smells great was very affordable, great for all skin types, would highly recommend this to anyone and had great texture, Also felt like I was wearing nothing! Was weightless!
Gemma K.
Milton Keynes, Milton Keynes
Makeup Revolution are a brand that I can't stop raving about. I absolutely love them! I know that a lot of people have had a go at them for 'copying' or duping several high-end palettes and products. However I think they're doing something very clever. They're helping to people who cannot afford to pay out £30+ for a palette every time a new one comes out. Their formulas too! INSANE. Most of Makeup Revolution's formulas match that of their high-end inspirations, or sometimes they're even better. I will continue to support this brand because I think they're incredible value for money.
Nada N.
This product it is magical!😍 You can do hundreds of looks with just one palette. You can choose different colors. All colors are very pigmented and so soft that you can blend it like a professional even if you are still beginner. If I had to choose the best pallet it would be this. I just love it because I prefer natural looks. I recommend it to those who love natural and elegant looks.
Tin A.
This palette is actually larger that the other Makeup Revolution palette. I would say it's about an inch wide and the pans inside are smaller and round instead of rectangular. but, hey, they still manage to fit 32 shades which is fantastic! I also love the huge mirror! It absolutely goes well on this large palette. Overall, I'm so happy about this palette! This is just about every matte shade I could possibly want all in one compact! It's definitely a must-have!! I highly recommend this to makeup newbie, junkies and pros!!
Megann F.
Staffordshire, Staffordshire
I recently go this palette as a birthday present from my boyfriend as did he get it right, hell yeah! I love this palette as it contains lots of warm toned colours which are perfect for fall time (which was when my birthday way) and it also contains both a mixture of matte and shimmery shades with a beautifully soft and buttery texture. I would recommend it to anyone!
Nancy L.
I recently tries Makeup Revolution for the first time ever! And i think they are great! They are super affordable and the shadows are super pigmented. They are super easy to work with, very bendable. I love them. I have purchased a couple of their other items and I'm really happy with this brand. Cant complain when a company has great products at great prices!
Kelsey R.
I have all the revolution palettes and they are to die for and cheap they come in all shades and are all pigmented i love them the packagings are so nice they describe what kind of eyeshadow it is if its glittery you get a shiny one and if ones matte you get a matte on i love them go buy best
Paula Å .
The packaging is not one of the greatest ones, but it was really cheap price for such a big pallete and the colours are amazingly good. Comes also with mirror, ehick js a big plus, because i love to do my makeup in different places. Colours are amazingg and buttery. Blend super nice so that is what you would like to get from and eyeshadow pallete
aisha b.
birmingham, ['', '', 'west midlands']
I cannot put into words how much I love makeup revolution eyeshadows. Not only are they totally inexpensive to buy but the actual pigmentation of the eyeshadows is by far the best of anything I have seen on the drugstore recently. This particular palette consists of a good range of neutral and smokey colours and would suit anyone looking for a good palette for everyday use. Would highly recommend.
🌸Linda A.
How can i get this product ! Want to try it ..
Jas A.
Does it blend in easily
Punam B.
Makeup revolution Flawless 2 pallete or Anastasia Beverly hills modern Renaissance palette? Which 1 is the best Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palette and Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette
Hannah D.
University Pk, PA
I've been looking for a relatively cheap palette for a while now and I was wondering how good the pigmentation of the colors are? Are all the palettes the MUR make comparable, or is one better than the others?
Justina K.