BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palette
  • "It is one of my favorite I love this brand because it is super pigmented all its product with a very good coverage." in 280 reviews
  • "Its such an amazing palette-!!! Would totally recomend it! It has such neutral colors and also soft and darks ones. Buy it!!! You'll love it!!!" in 50 reviews
  • "Got this palette at Ulta , the shades are very very pigmented and easy to apply ! they are long lasting and do not crease goes with any eyecolor very affordable would recommend to anyone who is on a budget" in 31 reviews
  • "im torn with this palette, i like the reddy orange colours in this palette they blend nicely and look lovley but the rest of this palette is just samey and boring and the shades all look too similar and pointless" in 4 reviews
Dovile A.
This is amazing! It has 32 shades and it's affordable. I don't have experience with that many other eyeshadow palletes but I love this one. It also has a full sized mirror which is a huge plus.
Chloe R.
I love the Makeup Revolution brand I have quite a lot of my own makeup and in my kit! I think the price is amazing and the products are equally as great! The eyeshadow pallets are awesome however sometimes some of the colours are not as pigmented as you think so you have to either layer them up or spray your brush with setting spray (either works perfectly). The finish is always amazing though and they go on so easily! All round I love these products!
Nichola B.
Diss
I have had so many compliments when wearing these eyeshadows. I know it will last me a long time and yet I know I will go back and buy a new palette when it runs out. I tend to use the darker brown colours as they seem to compliment my eye colour (blue) very well and then I top it off with a bit of liquid eyeliner and mascara and it works for such a simple look.
Ashleigh Q.
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
The shades are blendable and you do have to build up the colour. I find there's a lot of similar shades so that's something that disappoints and I find there is a bit a of fall out. All the shadows are matte which I like and I would recommend to anyone. The packaging it good as it comes with a mirror which is always handy to have
Iida P.
Puhos
The shades look absolutely gorgeous on this palette, but everything else just literally sucks. The shades have huge kickback and the colours barely even show on my eyelids - even with primer. The blendability is beyond zero. It's great that there are very affordable eyeshadow palettes like this on the market, but the quality of this just does not suit my needs.
Sara S.
This eyeshadow palette is so good and really pigmented and can easily blend in to create a smokey look. This can be used for an everyday look day and night and goes well with any outfit. This eyeshadow palette is great to keep in your hand bag on the go. I would really recommed this product. This can be purchesed at superdrug or tambeauty.
Rosa🍯🌹 Q.
EDGWARE
I love this palette as it was the first palette that I've had from Makeup Revolution. The colours are all very pigmented but still can appear on my skin .They have some difficulty blend but I feel like its the brushes. The packaging is absolutely beautiful I got so gassed when I bought it because the reflection of colours are amazing .
Jordyn C.
Dunedin, New Zealand
This palette is bizarre to me. I love most of the shades in here, which are easy to blend out and super pigmented, especially for the price, but it's almost like there are about three different formulas within the single palette? Some shades are fantastic, but the nude side of it isn't. I wish they applied the same as the blues and oranges.
Becca M.
cardiff
Can not get enough of MUR eye shadows!! They are so pigmented and blendable!! Stunning colours, stunning price and beaut packaging. Love love love 💖 I buy all my MUR products from superdrug instore or online!
Clover S.
I really like this pallet ,like I do with most revolution products , because its very pigmented considering how cheap it is and there is a massive range of colours. I love warm eyelooks so I use this pallet alot but its nowhere near as good as the soph/revolution pallet which is the same price. However I still recommend it!
🌸Linda A.
tunis
How can i get this product ! Want to try it ..
Jas A.
Does it blend in easily
Punam B.
Guwahati
Makeup revolution Flawless 2 pallete or Anastasia Beverly hills modern Renaissance palette? Which 1 is the best Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palette and Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette
Jamie D.
West Chester, PA
Are these shadows smooth, creamy and easily blendable? Also, how is their pigmentation?
Hannah D.
University Pk, PA
I've been looking for a relatively cheap palette for a while now and I was wondering how good the pigmentation of the colors are? Are all the palettes the MUR make comparable, or is one better than the others?