Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palette
  • "im torn with this palette, i like the reddy orange colours in this palette they blend nicely and look lovley but the rest of this palette is just samey and boring and the shades all look too similar and pointless" in 4 reviews
abbie p.
I absolutely love the make up revolution palette I can create many looks you get a lot of uses in it and the price is perfect its not expensive but you still get amazing quality I would and do recommend to everyone who ask me what eyeshadow pallets to go for I always say make up revolution flawless all my friends and family love it honestly can’t find a flaw in this pallet I love it
Sara D.
I was very lucky to pick this up from ULTA when I was in the states.

First of all the packaging is amazing and you get a great selection of shades in this pallet that makes it easy to make any type of look.

This pallet has a great selection of mattes for your transition shade to great shimmers that have amazing pigmentation to your dark shades to create an amazing smokey eye.

I have recommended this products to a lot of my family and friends.
Jackie M.
One of the most amazing eye shadow platette, such a cheap price for an amazing product. The packaging is so good it’s small to fit in my make up bag, first time I’ve bought it and I would highly recommend my friends to get this.
Blaj Ș.
One of my favorite paletts ever. It has a lot of pigment and the colors ar just so stunning it makes me die. I have brown eyes and the red colours are so perfect with my red hair. I use it lime every day and I would buy it again
Rachel P.
castle douglas
Amazing palette! Great pigmented colours! You can make hundreds of different eye looks with this palette! For the price this is absolutely amazing! I used this palette nearly everyday! I would recommend this palette to anyone!
Nichola B.
I have had so many compliments when wearing these eyeshadows. I know it will last me a long time and yet I know I will go back and buy a new palette when it runs out. I tend to use the darker brown colours as they seem to compliment my eye colour (blue) very well and then I top it off with a bit of liquid eyeliner and mascara and it works for such a simple look.
Ashleigh Q.
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
The shades are blendable and you do have to build up the colour. I find there's a lot of similar shades so that's something that disappoints and I find there is a bit a of fall out. All the shadows are matte which I like and I would recommend to anyone. The packaging it good as it comes with a mirror which is always handy to have
Iida P.
The shades look absolutely gorgeous on this palette, but everything else just literally sucks. The shades have huge kickback and the colours barely even show on my eyelids - even with primer. The blendability is beyond zero. It's great that there are very affordable eyeshadow palettes like this on the market, but the quality of this just does not suit my needs.
Jordyn C.
Dunedin, New Zealand
This palette is bizarre to me. I love most of the shades in here, which are easy to blend out and super pigmented, especially for the price, but it's almost like there are about three different formulas within the single palette? Some shades are fantastic, but the nude side of it isn't. I wish they applied the same as the blues and oranges.
Becca M.
Can not get enough of MUR eye shadows!! They are so pigmented and blendable!! Stunning colours, stunning price and beaut packaging. Love love love 💖 I buy all my MUR products from superdrug instore or online!
🌸Linda A.
How can i get this product ! Want to try it ..
Jas A.
Does it blend in easily
Punam B.
Makeup revolution Flawless 2 pallete or Anastasia Beverly hills modern Renaissance palette? Which 1 is the best Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palette and Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette
Hannah D.
University Pk, PA
I've been looking for a relatively cheap palette for a while now and I was wondering how good the pigmentation of the colors are? Are all the palettes the MUR make comparable, or is one better than the others?
Justina K.