Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palette
  • "im torn with this palette, i like the reddy orange colours in this palette they blend nicely and look lovley but the rest of this palette is just samey and boring and the shades all look too similar and pointless" in 4 reviews
Emily B.
Hanwell, London
I adored the original flawless and still use it most of the time when I want to do eyeshadow. For a low price product, these eyeshadows are quite pigmented and do not cake or smudge easily after a few hours of wear. They also apply really easily and smoothly and can be easily removed with make up remover. The shade range is beautiful and allows you to do day looks and night looks. I would so recommend this product, Revolution is a fantastic, affordable brand!
Macie R.
Scawby brook
Lovely colours and great value for money. Makeup Revolution will always be my favourite, They do the best pallets I truly recommend this to everyone who needs or does not need a new make up fix did I mention it’s amazing? Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palette
Heather M.
Woodwynd , kilwinning
For the money you pay for these pallete ! You can’t complain, unbelievable, the pigments are lovely ! I couldn’t believe how nice these pallete are. So I bought myself the 12days of Christmas box and can’t wait for it to arrive
Debbie T.
I love this palette. I liked the Kim Kardashian look so bought this and wow it's lovely on the eyes and you can make so many different looks. It's creamy and doesn't dry or look caky on the eyes and the colours are really pigmented
izzy J.
I’ve had the Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palettefor a long time now and I can honestly say it’s an essential product for me, whether doing basic everyday looks, or complex eye makeup, I absolutely love the palette.
Dancer ;.
This is a very pigmented pallet for the price I must say but it is less pigmented when it goes on your eye than when it’s on the brush. I also thing the pans are too small for each shadow and they should put less in there.
Kerenza M.
Beautiful shades and beautiful on the eye. This is such a good buy and are all easily blendable. The only thing I will say is that the shadows could be a little more pigmented and creamy. Excellent buy though!
Olivia S.
Grimsby, Grimsby
This is my go to makeup palette! I can create so many amazing looks with it due to such good pigmentation! It’s easy to apply and not very hard to blend. The price wasn’t too expensive either. The only bad thing about it is that the pans are small however it isn’t expensive so that doesn’t matter but also they are chalky too and there’s a bit of fall out however for a cheap, everyday palette I would defiantly buy this again.
Klaudia J.
Really affordable, good eyeshadow palette. A lot of colours for different looks. Easy to blend but quite powdery so u can expect fallouts. But for this price really good quality. Pigmentation ain’t bad as well 👌
Nicole G.
I love these palettes, they have so many different colours and they are really pigmented. They usually cost around £5-£8 which is SO reasonable given the amount of colours and the quality. I 100% recommend these.
🌸Linda A.
How can i get this product ! Want to try it ..
Jas A.
Does it blend in easily
Punam B.
Makeup revolution Flawless 2 pallete or Anastasia Beverly hills modern Renaissance palette? Which 1 is the best Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palette and Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette
Hannah D.
University Pk, PA
I've been looking for a relatively cheap palette for a while now and I was wondering how good the pigmentation of the colors are? Are all the palettes the MUR make comparable, or is one better than the others?
Justina K.