BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palette
  • "It is one of my favorite I love this brand because it is super pigmented all its product with a very good coverage." in 280 reviews
  • "Its such an amazing palette-!!! Would totally recomend it! It has such neutral colors and also soft and darks ones. Buy it!!! You'll love it!!!" in 50 reviews
  • "Got this palette at Ulta , the shades are very very pigmented and easy to apply ! they are long lasting and do not crease goes with any eyecolor very affordable would recommend to anyone who is on a budget" in 31 reviews
  • "im torn with this palette, i like the reddy orange colours in this palette they blend nicely and look lovley but the rest of this palette is just samey and boring and the shades all look too similar and pointless" in 4 reviews
Kellie H.
I can’t find any flaws with this product, it is so affordable and high quality. The shadows in this palette are so pigmented (for the most part) and easy to blend. I would probably compare this to a Morphe palette because of its quality and also the comparison of colours.

I would definitely recommend this palette for anyone looking to start applying neutral eyeshadows and working their way up to more dramatic eyes. I think this is a great palette for both beginners and experts alike.
Siobhaan B.
Workington, Workington
Makeup Revolution is often a hit and miss brand for me. Their shadows are usually a bit of a miss, but with the flawless palettes I think they've got a massive hit! The colours are perfectly matched to make a look for any time of day, the price is extremely reasonable and the pigment is definitely improved on their earlier shadow efforts. Only given a 3 due to the fact they lose a lot of pigment when you blend and it takes a lot of product to get a good pay off.
Liv W.
york
This product has some very pigmented shades although the lighter shades take a longer time to show up, darker shades can be harder to blend. However I use this product on a daily basis and even without a base on my face or any primer it still manages to last a long time, the price is good for the product I wouldnt spend any more money on it for its quality though.
Denitsa Z.
I have revolution ultra professional eyeshadow flawless, and i can say that for the money is pretty good. There are other pallets with different variety of colors. But this one is pigmented enough and I use for more basic makeup, more traditional.
Rihàb W.
Monastir
I highly recommend this palette for the budget!
The makeup is pretty powdery but in any case it's a good thing: they are very easy to blend and blend. Be careful (and especially by tapping the brush once the material has been removed), it is possible to avoid unwanted drops under the eye. And even if it remains, just pass the following way to pass a cotton.It is very complete: there are carpets, satin and spangles. So you can make any type of makeup.There is also a very wide range of shades, light shades, transition and very dark. The colors are the same, it is mainly composed of browns and roses. On the other hand, there is no violet / plum color.
Loxley E.
Great natural eyeshadow palette with a variety of shade. You can create a really nice natural smokey eye with this product and it last along time especially if you prime your eyelids. I got mine from a drugstore and I would definitely buy it again. Nice shades which are nicely presented (no brush included). I’m glad it includes glitter shadows as well as most eyeshadow palettes I’ve got haven’t  Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palette
Kristen B.
These shadows are very nice! The shimmers are great and the mattes apply and blend like a dream, what I don’t like about this palette is that the whole left corner is very similar colours and the packaging displays different colours than there actually are in the palette. Overall very nice, it’s inexpensive if this is the type of colour range you are into it is very worth it.
Danii H.
Walton On The Naze, AL
The very best pallette for any makeup look you want. I mean how perfect is this for someone starting out as an mua? I love makeup revolution so very much, i have nearly all their eyeshadow pallettes and the price, omg its one of the most affordable vrands in the drugstore! I just dont get how these can be soooo good for the little price tag. Loveeeee
Alisha S.
£8 for this stunning, high pigmented and amazing palette??? The variety of shades is also incredible with alot more colour options rather than alot of matte beige or whites that look the same. The staying power is also great as the eyeshadow lasts the whole day. I put my make up on at about 7am everyday and when i finish college at about 4:30pm the eyeshadow has not worn off. I also like how smooth the eyeshadows are when applying them and they blend really well. I used to use the make-up revolution rose gold eyeshadow blending brush which is brilliant but the concealer brush in my real techniques base set works even better for blending. There are so many shades to play with and an endless amount of combinations for your day to day needs and also for evening wear. My favourite shades in the palette so far (only had the palette for a week now) are red night, copper shimmer, medal, pure chocolate, golden night, burgandy nights. Need to try the others! I highly recommend this palette, it's so good!! I wish make-up revolution created a burgundy palette with alot of plum, purple, burgundy shades like the violet voss holy grail palette!!!
Kaytlin S.
Renfrewshire, Glasgow
To be honest I think the makeup revolution eyeshadows are a bit 'meh'. I'm not going to be upset if I loose the palette. I still use some of the shades regularly but I just find the pigmentation a bit erratic and a number of the shades are quite chalky. Not a bad palette but makeup revolution palettes just don't seem to excite me.
🌸Linda A.
tunis
How can i get this product ! Want to try it ..
Jas A.
Does it blend in easily
Punam B.
Guwahati
Makeup revolution Flawless 2 pallete or Anastasia Beverly hills modern Renaissance palette? Which 1 is the best Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palette and Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette
Jamie D.
West Chester, PA
Are these shadows smooth, creamy and easily blendable? Also, how is their pigmentation?
Hannah D.
University Pk, PA
I've been looking for a relatively cheap palette for a while now and I was wondering how good the pigmentation of the colors are? Are all the palettes the MUR make comparable, or is one better than the others?