Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palette
  • "im torn with this palette, i like the reddy orange colours in this palette they blend nicely and look lovley but the rest of this palette is just samey and boring and the shades all look too similar and pointless" in 4 reviews
Emma R.
Amherst, MA
I love makeup revolution eye shadows, they're a perfect dupe for urban decay shadows
Haley C.
Panama City, FL
Cruelty free and affordable. Great pigment for tge price amd packaging is so cute.
Nabiya Z.
Hilliard, OH
These eyeshadows are very very nice. Lots of fall out but worth the price. Love it
Ashley G.
Kenner, LA
It's a great product mostly for casual outfits not that flirty love this product
Nina Leanne P.
Super pigmented & such vibrant color's. Easily blendable & also inexpensive
Alisha S.
£8 for this stunning, high pigmented and amazing palette??? The variety of shades is also incredible with alot more colour options rather than alot of matte beige or whites that look the same. The staying power is also great as the eyeshadow lasts the whole day. I put my make up on at about 7am everyday and when i finish college at about 4:30pm the eyeshadow has not worn off. I also like how smooth the eyeshadows are when applying them and they blend really well. I used to use the make-up revolution rose gold eyeshadow blending brush which is brilliant but the concealer brush in my real techniques base set works even better for blending. There are so many shades to play with and an endless amount of combinations for your day to day needs and also for evening wear. My favourite shades in the palette so far (only had the palette for a week now) are red night, copper shimmer, medal, pure chocolate, golden night, burgandy nights. Need to try the others! I highly recommend this palette, it's so good!! I wish make-up revolution created a burgundy palette with alot of plum, purple, burgundy shades like the violet voss holy grail palette!!!
Annamaria A.
I love this palette because of it’s beautiful shades, even though it’s not the best quality because no matter what primer I use before applying shadows, the colour falls off after some time (colours turn into lines on my eyes). But the colours look beautiful. I don't know about the quality of other Makeup Revolution eyeshadow palettes since I have tried only this one & from trying this one, I can say that I like their highlighters way more than their eyeshadows.
Mira A.
love how warm this palette is and the colours mostly apply creamy and have good colour pay off .
With this palette there’s more of a mixture of shimmer, subtle shimmer and matte shades AND of warm and cool tones, although warm is still the dominant theme. I think the only shadow colours I had an issue with application with were the darker ones. Another thing I love about Flawless 2 is there are a lot more lighter shades than the original Flawless, which I tend use to brighten the inner corner of my eyes, and a lot more darker matte colours for the crease.
well worth buying though as you can pick it up for cheap
Thisgurldoesitall T.
Liverpool, Liverpool
I had been searching for a palette of matte nude colours for a while when I eventually came across this palette. It ranges from pale creamy colours which are perfect as your base shadow up to dark blue/blacks for that smokey look. There are a lot of different brown colours in this palette which is to be expected from nude colours but I would have liked slightly more variety with maybe a few purple toned eyeshadows thrown in as well. I also expected each eyeshadow to be slightly larger as they are quite small and that is why I have only given the palette 4 stars rather than 5.

The shadows are really pigmented and I find they blend really easily and stay on for a good amount of time without creasing or fading. I also love the full sized mirror that comes in this palette as it makes it really easy to do your make up on the go.

I would definitely buy this palette again as I really do love matte eyeshadows and these perform brilliantly.
Mia H.
Charminster , Bournemouth
I love these shades so much, they are so blend able and complementing. I have used these as part of a lot of looks as the palette is so versatile, there are a lot of lighter 'base' shades that I love using to blend bold colours on top of for more dramatic looks but also subtle shades for a more casual look.
I find all of the makeup revolution shades to be really pigmented, moisturizing and blend able and this palette did not disappoint, I would highly recommend this palette especially for the range of shades you get for such an amazing price.
🌸Linda A.
How can i get this product ! Want to try it ..
Jas A.
Does it blend in easily
Punam B.
Makeup revolution Flawless 2 pallete or Anastasia Beverly hills modern Renaissance palette? Which 1 is the best Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palette and Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette
Hannah D.
University Pk, PA
I've been looking for a relatively cheap palette for a while now and I was wondering how good the pigmentation of the colors are? Are all the palettes the MUR make comparable, or is one better than the others?
Justina K.