BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Does it blend in easily7 Answers
  • I would like to know where I can buy this brand? It's a ...5 Answers
  • How can i get this product ! Want to try it ..5 Answers
Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palette
  • "It is one of my favorite I love this brand because it is super pigmented all its product with a very good coverage." in 280 reviews
  • "Its such an amazing palette-!!! Would totally recomend it! It has such neutral colors and also soft and darks ones. Buy it!!! You'll love it!!!" in 50 reviews
  • "Got this palette at Ulta , the shades are very very pigmented and easy to apply ! they are long lasting and do not crease goes with any eyecolor very affordable would recommend to anyone who is on a budget" in 31 reviews
  • "im torn with this palette, i like the reddy orange colours in this palette they blend nicely and look lovley but the rest of this palette is just samey and boring and the shades all look too similar and pointless" in 4 reviews
natascha p.
The colours are nice, matte ans long lasting but they're not so pigmented. But it's not really a problème, because toi can still work with it. I think for a drugstore product it Work good. I recommend personne who really likes nudes couleur.
Mak S.
Love this palette. Amazing color selection, no fall out, great formula. I have bought these for my friends and they absolutely love them as well! Great gift for the holidays :)
Josie T.
San Antonio, TX
The variety of colors in Makeup Revolution palettes is insane! I love how these blend & to make my green eyes pop! My only two complaints are that the brush it comes with isn't the best & sometimes the colors flake in the palette easily.
Mariel P.
Tijuana
I like this pallete, nice colors easy to apply, long lastings, they are matte in different types of browns and neutral color and warm colors, it is very usable, its a nice pallete. Nice black packaging.
Samantha L.
Such a great pallete! It's choice of colors is amazing and it's very pigmented. There's little to no fall out and i made many different types of looks with this pallete! Buy it you won't regret it .
Nia C.
Kissimmee, FL
I bought this at Ulta as a dupe for the ABH Modern Renaissance and it perfectly mimics it. It's very pigmented although it does wear off easily. I would suggest this palette if you're on a budget seeing as it was only 15$.
Shayne S.
New Castle, DE
i love this palette. the colors are very pigmented and stay on most of the day. i would recommend this product if you are looking for a good cheap eyeshadow palette
Elora G.
One of my favorites and I have a ton of both high end and drug store. It's pigmented and easy to work with but has a little fallout on some of the darker shades. Still, I love it.
marisa w.
Albuquerque, NM
The pigmentation of the shadows in this palette is insane. It is drugstore price for a high end result. I would compare these shadows to Too Faced quality. A few shades in the bunch are chalky but you cant beat the price and the assortment of colors.
Priscilla S.
el monte, CA
Love all the natural colors this palette has! Great pigmentation and great quality! Great price definitely will continue to buy this brand they have won me over!
Jas A.
Does it blend in easily
Samantha J.
Has anyone tried this eyeshadow palette?? Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palette
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I would like to know where I can buy this brand? It's a good brand, is it worth it?
Punam B.
Guwahati
Makeup revolution Flawless 2 pallete or Anastasia Beverly hills modern Renaissance palette? Which 1 is the best Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palette and Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette
🌸Linda A.
tunis
How can i get this product ! Want to try it ..