BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palette
  • "It is one of my favorite I love this brand because it is super pigmented all its product with a very good coverage." in 280 reviews
  • "Its such an amazing palette-!!! Would totally recomend it! It has such neutral colors and also soft and darks ones. Buy it!!! You'll love it!!!" in 50 reviews
  • "Got this palette at Ulta , the shades are very very pigmented and easy to apply ! they are long lasting and do not crease goes with any eyecolor very affordable would recommend to anyone who is on a budget" in 31 reviews
  • "im torn with this palette, i like the reddy orange colours in this palette they blend nicely and look lovley but the rest of this palette is just samey and boring and the shades all look too similar and pointless" in 4 reviews
Laura B.
Stormville, NY
For the price of the palette, I can't believe how amazing the shadows are! The packaging is nice and this is the first product I've bought from make up revolution. I'd defiantly buy it again and want to add more to my collection!
Gennesis R.
Omaha, NE
This palette is super cute and so affordable! If you've ever used morphe palettes these are good dupes! I bought mine at ulta and it was 15% off which was an even better deal! Super bendable only which it was a bit more pigmented.
Josie R.
Honolulu, HI
This palette is totally good for the price. I love Makeup Revolution products. I was originally drawn to he product for the red shades. They are not the best eyeshadows I've ever used, and I reach for others in my collection more, but I still recommend purchasing.
Amanda K.
Overland Park, KS
This is an awesome matte palette. It is a great collection to have on hand to use with other palettes. Great transition colors. I picked mine up at Ulta. I would recommend this product to anyone who needs a set of good basics that you can great many looks with.
Danielle L.
Zaleski, OH
Make up Revolution eyeshadow pallet, Great pigment,does have some fallout and not alot of product in the little circle pans, but great color. Matte and shimmers, blends well. Great price, no smell. Just a all around good pallet, small but for the price I can't complain. Great color selection. Good pallet
Tania B.
Hinton, WV
I really like this palette. The colors are pigmented but I hardly think it's worth $15 at Ulta. If the price was a little lower, I would definitely say it was worth the price! I recommend it, but just hope that you're actually getting your money's worth on this product. Other than that, I love it!
Eileen D.
This is my absolute favorite palette. I use this thing RELIGIOUSLY. Every single day I use this on my eyes. There is a very nice variety. The shadows are extremely pigmented and very nice on the eye. They blend out wonderfully and are so fun to play with. I highly recommend this product.
Sydney H.
I like this product a lot. I wish there was a little less fall out from the pans, but I still use this product everyday. The packaging is nice and simple, and the colors last all day on my eyes. I like the choice of colors offered int his palette, and I will more than likely buy this again.
Noemi K.
In love with this palette. It has great pigmentation!!! I was a first timer and I loved it. Nice transition colors and colors in general I use this product everyday. I would definitely recommend this product.
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
Oh my lord do i love this palette. You can make a completed look with just this palette which i love. You have a transition color, shimmers and mattes. The eyeshadows themselves are buttery and there isn't a lot of fallout which is very important. I love this palette and i believe that it works with every eye color.
Jas A.
Does it blend in easily
Samantha J.
Has anyone tried this eyeshadow palette?? Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palette
Punam B.
Guwahati
Makeup revolution Flawless 2 pallete or Anastasia Beverly hills modern Renaissance palette? Which 1 is the best Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palette and Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette
🌸Linda A.
tunis
How can i get this product ! Want to try it ..
Hannah D.
Leesport, PA
I've been looking for a relatively cheap palette for a while now and I was wondering how good the pigmentation of the colors are? Are all the palettes the MUR make comparable, or is one better than the others?