BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palette
  • "It is one of my favorite I love this brand because it is super pigmented all its product with a very good coverage." in 280 reviews
  • "Its such an amazing palette-!!! Would totally recomend it! It has such neutral colors and also soft and darks ones. Buy it!!! You'll love it!!!" in 50 reviews
  • "Got this palette at Ulta , the shades are very very pigmented and easy to apply ! they are long lasting and do not crease goes with any eyecolor very affordable would recommend to anyone who is on a budget" in 31 reviews
  • "im torn with this palette, i like the reddy orange colours in this palette they blend nicely and look lovley but the rest of this palette is just samey and boring and the shades all look too similar and pointless" in 4 reviews
Jordan-Ryann C.
Canyon Lake, TX
This palette is AMAZING! Inexpensive, highly pigmented, minimal fall out, and super blendable. There is a wide variety of colors, some shimmer, others matte. I would absolutely buy this again! I highly recommend this eyeshadow palette!
Serena P.
Norfolk, VA
This is actually the flawless pallets 3 but it didn’t give me that option. THIS PALETTE IS AMAZING. The colors are so beautiful and pigmented and the price is so affordable. I will never spend $40+ on a palette again
Shanel A.
Norcross, GA
I love it is very beautiful the presentation is very beautiful and the colors have very good pigmentation you can create any look with this palette, the colors are very beautiful the quality is good and has an affordable price.
Paige R.
DeKalb
This is a great palette for travel or for at home. It’s super inexpensive, but has every color you could want or need. It’s mostly matte shades, which I love, but has a few metallics to really create the perfect look.
Shelbie S.
Sunman, IN
I recently got this palette and am absolutely in love with it. I can use every color, but haven’t yet. I’m excited to see all the different eye looks that I can make. The texture is creamy and you don’t need a lot of product each time.
Hayley F.
Granger, IN
I just bought this palette yesterday, and already am in love. I have hooded eyes and have been looking for a palette with matte shadows that I like... this one is it! I used it this morning and find that the colors are very pigmented and blendable.  My eyeshadow looks amazing! Definitely a budget-friendly/really good eyeshadow palette.
Ashton P.
Dakota City, NE
I love this pallet. Compares very well to high end products and you can get a lot of it on sale and it also is very pigmented and has so many different colors with and you can create so many different looks.
ericka g.
I LOVE THIS PALLET! I use this everyday and for the price you just can’t beat it. It is very pigmented and blends easily. The shimmers may be a a hit or miss but I still am able to use them with a setting spray on my brush. I’m so happy I found this brand in general because all the products I’ve used so far are just amazing.
Victoria T.
Deerfield, IL
The colors look amazing in the palatte but take forever to build up and have a medium strength pigment. I only own this palette by them, and wouldn’t probably buy another from their brand, but overall it is not a bad product and the cost is very accurate for the quality of the product.
shameena m.
Richmond Hill, NY
First time trying out makeup revolution palettes and I love it, you don’t really have fall outs which I love... the shadows are bendable and it’s super affordable😍
🌸Linda A.
tunis
How can i get this product ! Want to try it ..
Jas A.
Does it blend in easily
Punam B.
Guwahati
Makeup revolution Flawless 2 pallete or Anastasia Beverly hills modern Renaissance palette? Which 1 is the best Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palette and Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette
Hannah D.
University Pk, PA
I've been looking for a relatively cheap palette for a while now and I was wondering how good the pigmentation of the colors are? Are all the palettes the MUR make comparable, or is one better than the others?
Justina K.