BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palette
  • "It is one of my favorite I love this brand because it is super pigmented all its product with a very good coverage." in 280 reviews
  • "Its such an amazing palette-!!! Would totally recomend it! It has such neutral colors and also soft and darks ones. Buy it!!! You'll love it!!!" in 50 reviews
  • "Got this palette at Ulta , the shades are very very pigmented and easy to apply ! they are long lasting and do not crease goes with any eyecolor very affordable would recommend to anyone who is on a budget" in 31 reviews
  • "im torn with this palette, i like the reddy orange colours in this palette they blend nicely and look lovley but the rest of this palette is just samey and boring and the shades all look too similar and pointless" in 4 reviews
Lilly M.
Henderson, NV
I have the flawless matte 2 eyeshadow palette and it's actually great quality for the price. Each color is pigmented and the texture is buttery and buildable and also blends easily. I'm feelin this palette. It has the perfect mixture of whites, browns, oranges, purples and blues. It's definitely worth the price. I would highly recommend. 🙌👌👌
DeAnna H.
Hulbert, OK
This is a great palette! Shadows have just the right amount of pigment. They blend so smoothly on the eyes. There is a good range of colors in this palette, so there's something for everyone. Highly recommend
Genesis U.
I love this palette, the colors preform really well, it blends amazingly, the packaging is really nice for the price. I can create really nice looks for my brown eyes. I would definitely be buying again.
Jordan C.
Dallas, TX
So I definitely want to work with this more but so far I really like this palette. The shadows aren't too powdery and blend decently. The pigmentation is pretty, but not too intense and the glitter in them isn't chunky and doesn't separate from the shadow like some of the urban decay ones do. I did experience some fall out, but nothing that couldn't be fixed with a beauty blender. All in all, I'd say that for the price, this palette can't be beat!
Rebekah W.
The colors are very hit and miss. Some are amazing while others are a bit difficult to work with. Not the most pigmented or long wearing but they do a good job and the price is amazing!
Cleo H.
Not only are the shade gorgeous, they’re buttery and highly pigmented. I had zero fall out even with the matte shades, and some of these neutrals were some of the most gorgeously unique neutrals I’ve ever seen. The layout is equally divided between mattes and satin/shimmers. The top row of both palettes are all matte shades, while on the bottom you have shimmers and satins. If you look carefully, you’ll also see that the colours are grouped complimentarily in quads.
Emilee R.
Olathe, KS
The color range on this pallet is very wide some of the shades don't have the color pay off you think they will. I love the matte shades that are on the nude side for all my transition shades. Super affordable and I think this is a great pallet to be given as a gift.
dena m.
Lakewood, WA
Best eyeshadow palette I've ever used. Its so flawless and has the best colors im able to wear it to school and not be counted as too mu ch i recommend it to anyone
Jordon C.
carrollton, AL
For the price this is actually a decent palette. The colors are nice and the quality is just as good as morphe. They don't blend as well as a higher end palette would and if you use the wrong colors it can come out looking muddy. If you are a beginner, I would totally recommend this.
Kim W.
Topeka, KS
My first Makeup Revolution palette and I am incredibly pleased. They have great pigmentation and color transfer. I use this palette almost everyday. Great color choice with some nice orange/red and blues to spice things up when you don't just want it to be natural.
🌸Linda A.
tunis
How can i get this product ! Want to try it ..
Jas A.
Does it blend in easily
Punam B.
Guwahati
Makeup revolution Flawless 2 pallete or Anastasia Beverly hills modern Renaissance palette? Which 1 is the best Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palette and Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette
Hannah D.
University Pk, PA
I've been looking for a relatively cheap palette for a while now and I was wondering how good the pigmentation of the colors are? Are all the palettes the MUR make comparable, or is one better than the others?
Justina K.