BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palette
  • "It is one of my favorite I love this brand because it is super pigmented all its product with a very good coverage." in 280 reviews
  • "Its such an amazing palette-!!! Would totally recomend it! It has such neutral colors and also soft and darks ones. Buy it!!! You'll love it!!!" in 50 reviews
  • "Got this palette at Ulta , the shades are very very pigmented and easy to apply ! they are long lasting and do not crease goes with any eyecolor very affordable would recommend to anyone who is on a budget" in 31 reviews
  • "im torn with this palette, i like the reddy orange colours in this palette they blend nicely and look lovley but the rest of this palette is just samey and boring and the shades all look too similar and pointless" in 4 reviews
Charisa M.
Dallas, GA
I have this palette and the first one. I think they're both great for transition colors. Especially with bright and bold colors. I think it helps all the colors blend nicely together.
Sharifa L.
This pallet is perfect because you have such a variety of colors. I personally like this one because there are some great transitional colors, warm and cooler tones that look really nice on my complextion. As far as fall out goes. I mean i don't get much fall out from this pallet but Im not someone who uses eyeshadows often so that might be the case why... I go mine off line and it was only about $15 plus tax but you get a low of shades to try out. one thing that was a bit disappointing was how small they were. If you are somone who uses make up a lot you may end up going thru one of these faster them someone who doesn't but really enjoy this pallets.
Lana A.
little rock
I love this it works with everyone skintone I don’t need to improved at all it’s so good the product itself is good in the packaging is beautiful it will work for everybody I would recommend this everybody
Lilly M.
Henderson, NV
I have the flawless matte 2 eyeshadow palette and it's actually great quality for the price. Each color is pigmented and the texture is buttery and buildable and also blends easily. I'm feelin this palette. It has the perfect mixture of whites, browns, oranges, purples and blues. It's definitely worth the price. I would highly recommend. 🙌👌👌
DeAnna H.
Odessa , TX
This is a great palette! Shadows have just the right amount of pigment. They blend so smoothly on the eyes. There is a good range of colors in this palette, so there's something for everyone. Highly recommend
Genesis U.
I love this palette, the colors preform really well, it blends amazingly, the packaging is really nice for the price. I can create really nice looks for my brown eyes. I would definitely be buying again.
Jordan C.
Dallas, TX
So I definitely want to work with this more but so far I really like this palette. The shadows aren't too powdery and blend decently. The pigmentation is pretty, but not too intense and the glitter in them isn't chunky and doesn't separate from the shadow like some of the urban decay ones do. I did experience some fall out, but nothing that couldn't be fixed with a beauty blender. All in all, I'd say that for the price, this palette can't be beat!
Cleo H.
Not only are the shade gorgeous, they’re buttery and highly pigmented. I had zero fall out even with the matte shades, and some of these neutrals were some of the most gorgeously unique neutrals I’ve ever seen. The layout is equally divided between mattes and satin/shimmers. The top row of both palettes are all matte shades, while on the bottom you have shimmers and satins. If you look carefully, you’ll also see that the colours are grouped complimentarily in quads.
Kathryn R.
Las Vegas
Ok so I like to use high end shadows but recently I found that some drugstores brands really have stepped up their game and this is one of those brands. This palette and the Original Flawless palette are both great. The pan size is a lot like the size of a BH cosmetic size which is the reason I took a star away but besides that they are pigmented and they blend well... I am glad I purchased this palette and the OG one when it was buy one get one at Ulta. :)
Emilee R.
Olathe, KS
The color range on this pallet is very wide some of the shades don't have the color pay off you think they will. I love the matte shades that are on the nude side for all my transition shades. Super affordable and I think this is a great pallet to be given as a gift.
Jas A.
Does it blend in easily
Samantha J.
Has anyone tried this eyeshadow palette?? Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palette
Punam B.
Guwahati
Makeup revolution Flawless 2 pallete or Anastasia Beverly hills modern Renaissance palette? Which 1 is the best Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palette and Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette
🌸Linda A.
tunis
How can i get this product ! Want to try it ..
Hannah D.
Leesport, PA
I've been looking for a relatively cheap palette for a while now and I was wondering how good the pigmentation of the colors are? Are all the palettes the MUR make comparable, or is one better than the others?