BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palette
  • "It is one of my favorite I love this brand because it is super pigmented all its product with a very good coverage." in 280 reviews
  • "Its such an amazing palette-!!! Would totally recomend it! It has such neutral colors and also soft and darks ones. Buy it!!! You'll love it!!!" in 50 reviews
  • "Got this palette at Ulta , the shades are very very pigmented and easy to apply ! they are long lasting and do not crease goes with any eyecolor very affordable would recommend to anyone who is on a budget" in 31 reviews
  • "im torn with this palette, i like the reddy orange colours in this palette they blend nicely and look lovley but the rest of this palette is just samey and boring and the shades all look too similar and pointless" in 4 reviews
Adison S.
Sikeston, MO
I find that with makeup revolution, the bigger the palette, the worse the quality. They're still okay, but I prefer the chocolate bar palettes and other smaller ones.
Nashalie P.
JBER, AK
This palette was actually the one I started with when I really got into doing my makeup. It work really good and the I love the colors. It's also very affordable.
Rebecca L.
Lakewood, WA
This is my favorite "neutral" pallette. I use the browns for my bronzey summer looks, and I use the deeper colors during the fall.and winter for my holiday looks.
Monique A.
Waldport, OR
The colors seem to all look the same to me, and at first I wasn't impressed, but I can now I say I like the pallet and it was worth my money. Pigmented colors, and great formula.
Katelyn P.
If you are looking for a cheap eyeshadow palette that won't break your budget, this pallette is the way to go.

Considering the price, the quality is ok, but this eyeshadow has tons of fallout, poor pigmentation, and the formula could be better.

On the other hand, I love the color selection. From natural bronzes to burgundy shades, this pallette has a lot of shades to offer.

The packaging is terrible. The actual case feels cheaply made, and took me about 5 minutes to open on my first try. I suggest using a bobby pin or other small, strong object to help avoid breaking a nail.

I did focus on the negative aspects, but considering the cheap price, I think this product is an ok choice especially if you can get past the fact that it takes forever to open.
Harley M.
I love the color variation in the palette. I was really excited for the whiter shades because I'm so light and need lighter shades on the browbone but was really upset to find them chalky and harder to blend
Brianna L.
Durham, NC
This is a beautiful eyeshadow palette. There is 32 eyeshadow. Its very super pigment, but you will get a little bit of fall out. It is worth the money, and Its easy to apply.
Charisa M.
Dallas, GA
I have this palette and the first one. I think they're both great for transition colors. Especially with bright and bold colors. I think it helps all the colors blend nicely together.
Sharifa L.
This pallet is perfect because you have such a variety of colors. I personally like this one because there are some great transitional colors, warm and cooler tones that look really nice on my complextion. As far as fall out goes. I mean i don't get much fall out from this pallet but Im not someone who uses eyeshadows often so that might be the case why... I go mine off line and it was only about $15 plus tax but you get a low of shades to try out. one thing that was a bit disappointing was how small they were. If you are somone who uses make up a lot you may end up going thru one of these faster them someone who doesn't but really enjoy this pallets.
Lilly M.
Henderson, NV
I have the flawless matte 2 eyeshadow palette and it's actually great quality for the price. Each color is pigmented and the texture is buttery and buildable and also blends easily. I'm feelin this palette. It has the perfect mixture of whites, browns, oranges, purples and blues. It's definitely worth the price. I would highly recommend. 🙌👌👌
🌸Linda A.
tunis
How can i get this product ! Want to try it ..
Jas A.
Does it blend in easily
Punam B.
Guwahati
Makeup revolution Flawless 2 pallete or Anastasia Beverly hills modern Renaissance palette? Which 1 is the best Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palette and Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette
Jamie D.
West Chester, PA
Are these shadows smooth, creamy and easily blendable? Also, how is their pigmentation?
Hannah D.
Leesport, PA
I've been looking for a relatively cheap palette for a while now and I was wondering how good the pigmentation of the colors are? Are all the palettes the MUR make comparable, or is one better than the others?