BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palette
  • "im torn with this palette, i like the reddy orange colours in this palette they blend nicely and look lovley but the rest of this palette is just samey and boring and the shades all look too similar and pointless" in 4 reviews
Joanna P.
These shadows are pretty good! Their pigmentation is pretty great for the price. Definitely comparable to the Lorac palettes. You might new to build up a few of the shades but overall the colors are great and I would definitely recommend.
Lisa H.
Sapulpa , OK
I cant get enough of this brand! Each color is matte and SO pigmented!! They last all day and don't feel at all chalky. They definitely are comparable to high end palletes, and available at ulta. I would recommend a thousand times over!
lisa-marie m.
Really love this product! The shades are so beautifull. It is very cheap for the quality that you get. The packaging is pretty to. I bought this in a drugstore in Holland. I would really recommend it to everybody who doesn't have allot of money but want to look nice and classy!!
Melanie T.
I have this palette and the colors are so nice, they are extremely buildable like the tarte tartlette which I also have, it is very comparable to the tartlette and I would definitely recommend this palette to someone who is looking for a matte nude ish palette that is affordable
Meah W.
Long Beach , IN
For the price of this product you get a bang for your buck. The shadows are so pigmented and the packaging is pretty heavy duty. I use this palette everyday almost and i adore it. Will continue to buy products from Makeup Revolution!
Anastasia Y.
Mililani, HI
I actually have the flawless 3 palette and nobody talks about this palette! I love it of course there's fall out but you will experience that with any eyeshadow. It's theeee perfect natural palette, so pigmented. And I love the big mirror in the palette
Alicia M.
I just bought this yesterday, and I'm returning it today I searched it in the car and did not like it at all. I had the product on my finger but none on my arm. It was such a brush product but such a let down definitely don't recommend
Alexis B.
Wichita
I absolutely LOVE this palette! It's the one I always grab. I tend to lean towards more natural eye looks, but if I want to add a little dash of red or darker colors it's perfect for that. Very pigmented and extremely affordable!!
Emily A.
Brenton, WV
This is a pretty good palette. The colors are very pretty! I think Morphe is very similar to this palette only Morphe is better in my opinion. This is a good palette tho!
Mackenzie B.
Yes! This is a perfect pallet for anyone. With so many neutrals and just enough reds and browns will make any brown or hazel eyes pop! I love and always go back to it regardless of what other pallets I have added to the collection.
ūüĆłLinda A.
tunis
How can i get this product ! Want to try it ..
Jas A.
Does it blend in easily
Punam B.
Guwahati
Makeup revolution Flawless 2 pallete or Anastasia Beverly hills modern Renaissance palette? Which 1 is the best Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palette and Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette
Hannah D.
University Pk, PA
I've been looking for a relatively cheap palette for a while now and I was wondering how good the pigmentation of the colors are? Are all the palettes the MUR make comparable, or is one better than the others?
Justina K.