BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palette
  • "It is one of my favorite I love this brand because it is super pigmented all its product with a very good coverage." in 280 reviews
  • "Its such an amazing palette-!!! Would totally recomend it! It has such neutral colors and also soft and darks ones. Buy it!!! You'll love it!!!" in 50 reviews
  • "Got this palette at Ulta , the shades are very very pigmented and easy to apply ! they are long lasting and do not crease goes with any eyecolor very affordable would recommend to anyone who is on a budget" in 31 reviews
  • "im torn with this palette, i like the reddy orange colours in this palette they blend nicely and look lovley but the rest of this palette is just samey and boring and the shades all look too similar and pointless" in 4 reviews
sydney m.
This product is pretty good. It has a good amount of neutral colors - I am a neutral and natural makeup kind of girl so this palette is definitely a friend of mine. I got it at Ulta on sale and figured it was worth a shot because it was cheap. The colors blend pretty well, but it takes a lot to really get a pigmented look on your lids. If you're using any of these colors, make sure to prime, set, and use setting spray or it will certainly fade by the end of the day. It requires a lot of prep work to get the look you want but they are really beautiful colors and I would still recommend it to people who want nice colors for a good price.
Graci L.
Grand Rapids
I just bought this palette because I heard that a lot of their colors were comparable to Urban Decay colors. I have blue eyes, and I honestly use like every color! I was not disappointed at all with this palette! The colors are rich and blend easily, and I never had a problem with color clumping in my crease! Definitely would buy again! 💘
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
So far I am loving those palette. The colors are beautiful and I love the shimmers. The case clips closed which I love and the packaging is very beautiful and sturdy. The shadows themselves are quite beautiful but fade easily. I have the first flawless one and I couldn't find it so I am posting here. Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palette
Lauren G.
Phoenix, AZ
This palette offers an amazing selection of color! However, you get what you pay for. This product is less expensive than higher end product and you definitely can tell. They aren’t as blendable and there isn’t a lot of product itself in the palette. The packaging and color selection is what caught my eye as they are great. Just wish the product itself was better.
McKenzie S.
Salisbury, NC
I bought this palette because I thought the colors were so beautiful. Some of the colors are more pigmented than others. I found that they all blended fairly well, but did not last longer than a couple of hours. For what you pay for, I think this palette is pretty good. Do not think the quality compares to higher end eye shadows.
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
I was wondering through the aisles of Ulta, just like any other shopper, when I stumbled upon the Makeup Revolution display. Normally, I stick with brands I know, but they had eye shadow palettes on sale then even a free gift available. So I took a risk and picked up two of these! The colors are amazing! They are so pigmented, blend able, and build able for what you pay. I am a strict Too Faced and Urban Decay girl, but these surprised and now I have three of their palettes in my collection! I recommend this brand to any one who wants comparable eye shadows to the top brands for cheap.
Shakira V.
Makeup revolution has good products for an adorable price. You can find a lot of dupes w this brand. This palette reminds me of the morphe 35o palette. Nice for everyday looks from natural to glam. Perfect neutral shades and lots of colors. Pigment is good and buildable.
Emily B.
Makeup Revolution is my favorite company and they delivered on this palette. The pigment is amazing and the orange tones really bring out the green in my eyes. I use this product daily! Would recommend to anyone looking for a quality inexpensive product.
Julia H.
Ashland, VA
Package broke very easily. Comes with a nice sized mirror. The eyeshadows themselves are daily decent. Would recommend if you have a few bucks and want a neutral palette. Shadows are pigmented and a little powdery but you get what you pay for.
Carly O.
Sevierville, TN
I expected a lot more out of this palette. Some of the shadows were nice and pigmented and others fell flat. They were a tad hard to blend out. And they creased and smeared a little as well. It’s not an awful palette but it’s not my favorite
Jas A.
Does it blend in easily
🌸Linda A.
tunis
How can i get this product ! Want to try it ..
Punam B.
Guwahati
Makeup revolution Flawless 2 pallete or Anastasia Beverly hills modern Renaissance palette? Which 1 is the best Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 Palette and Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette
Jamie D.
West Chester, PA
Are these shadows smooth, creamy and easily blendable? Also, how is their pigmentation?
Hannah D.
Leesport, PA
I've been looking for a relatively cheap palette for a while now and I was wondering how good the pigmentation of the colors are? Are all the palettes the MUR make comparable, or is one better than the others?