Revolution Beauty
Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow Palette, Reloaded Visionary

Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow Palette, Reloaded Visionary

Makeup Revolution's Reloaded Palette is the perfect combination of matte and shimmer shades to take you from day to night. These shades are locked and RELOADED!

This product is very costly can I buy this ? And if I buy the quality of this product is really good ?
Start your review of Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow Palette, Reloaded Visionary!
Samantha S.
This was my first pallette from Make-up revolution and I wasn't disappointed. The colors are beautiful and go on with a smooth feel. They blend well and always look good. I am able to create several different looks with these shadows. I plan on buying another pallette from them soon.
aoife L.
Ireland
Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow Palette, Reloaded Visionary uploaded by aoife L.
Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow Palette, Reloaded Visionary uploaded by aoife L.
Love this palette. The metallic purple and pink are so pigmented. There are so many looks you can make with this palette.
Ruby S.
Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow Palette, Reloaded Visionary uploaded by Ruby S.
This is a really affordable pallet with great shades although it does leave a little bit of fallout but the colours are not extremely pigmented and you can create nice Eye looks just using this palette I would recommend !!! Easy to apply and blendable !
Somwrita R.
mumbai
Makeup Revolution is a brand which I always look up to because it's so affordable to buy for beginners and the formulation is really fantastic the pigmentation is so satisfying must try there patriarchy pallet too.
Jasmine J.
zaandam
Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow Palette, Reloaded Visionary uploaded by Jasmine J.
I loved the pigment and there was no kickback at all. The colors blended easily. The pallet really gives a lot of opportunity. I loved it and it is really my go to pallet. I have really sensitive eyes but this was not a problem with which other eyeshadows it is.
Razan K.
Milano, MI
Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow Palette, Reloaded Visionary uploaded by Razan K.
Makeup revolution is my fav low cost makeup brand. Not only it's super affordable (only 4,99€) but the pigmentation is incredible, shadows blend perfectly without leaving patches on the led like others do, if you haven't tried any what are you waiting for? Lol go to your nearest drugstore and get you some.
Megan W.
Again a very natural nice pallette that is good for a nice eyeshadow look!! Highly recommend!
Julia P.
Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow Palette, Reloaded Visionary uploaded by Julia P.
This palette from Revolution is also one of my favorite. Usually I use some nudes eyeshadows like brown but sometimes I like to use those amazing purple-pink colors. They are really good pigmented and glowing shadows are my favorite. I like to use them in the middle of my eye when I do my makeup. This palette is also really cheap so everyone can buy for themselves
Meri V.
New Castle, DE
Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow Palette, Reloaded Visionary uploaded by Meri V.
This is not a pallet that is tagged I couldn't find exactly the same but it is the same collection. I bought it for traveling. It has every Basic color that I will use them while traveling
ceyda T.
Crissey , Saône
C'est un très bon produit, la palette est très bien pigmentée rien à dire, les couleurs sont très belle. Je vous la recommande